His alpha her Omega (Book 1 o...

By Rose_Wolf_

Highest ranking #61 in Werewolf 4/17/2016 When Sophie Peterson meets her mate, she realizes he's Lu... More

Chapter 1 Dry and High
Chapter 2 Trusting
Chapter 3 Caring
Chapter 4 Breaking Old Bonds
Chapter 5 Luka's true form
Chapter 6 Surgery prep
Help Me!
Chapter 7 Pack meeting
Chapter 8 Coming Home
Chapter 9 Bliss
Chapter 10 So Cold
Chapter 11 So Dark
Chapter 12 Eggs, Bacon, Grits and Sausage
Chapter 13 Suds and Lunch
Chapter 14 The meeting
Chapter 15 Tea and A New Best Friend
Chapter 16 Den House
Behind The Names (Please read)
Chapter 17 Gummy-bears and Yip-nip
Chapter 18 Lost and found
Chapter 19 Confirmed
Round 1 Quarterly Goals
Chapter 20 What To Do
Chapter 21 The Moon at Its Fullest
Chapter 22 Training and Instincts
Chapter 23 Kiss and Tell
Chapter 24 Break Down and Stand Tall
Chapter 25 A Wolf On the Inside
Chapter 26 Rescue Plan
Chapter 27 The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 28 Into Action
Chapter 29 Into Top Gear
Chapter 30 Assurance, Trust, and Breaking away
Chapter 31 Soothed and Settled
Chapter 32 Girl Talk and A Discovery
Chapter 33 Battered and Homeless but Loved
Chapter 34 Forced and Involuntary
Chapter 35 Pity and A Bit Of Kindness
Chapter 36 New Alpha and New Confessions
Chapter 37 The Choice
Round 2 Quarterly Gaols
Chapter 39 Oatmeal Kisses
Chapter 40 Marked
Chapter 41 Sophie's Goodbye, Luka's farewell
Q/A
sequel!
Help: Casting
Casting List (Results)
Surprise Announcement! Everybody Listen up Please,
I need Help Again
2017 Quarterly Goals: Round one
How you can help: Info
2017 Quarterly Goals: Round two
2017 Quarterly Goals: Round Three
The Watty's are back!!!
Experiment #1
Experiment #2 and Q/A
Happy 4th guys
Experiment #3 and Q/A
Pick The Cover
Pick The Cover: Results
Experiment #4 and Q/A
My Dad's opinion
Experiment #5 and Q/A
Thank you all so much
2017 Quarterly Goals: Round Four
Great News!!!
2017 Quarterly Goals: final Round
Announcement!!!

Chapter 38 The Decision

6.1K 250 18
By Rose_Wolf_

Previously, on His Alpha Her Omega   

"Killing them would be too easy. They both deserve to live with their actions, just like I'm going to have to live with mine," Cody tells me over the mind link, breathing heavily. I nod.

I turn towards my Uncle. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Little Sophie, that was nothing this old wolf couldn't handle" He chuckles, with a wolfie grin. "Well. I think I should go with them. That way, it'll be three on two instead of two on two if something does go wrong."

"Go for it," I yelp.

"Thanks Little Sophie, I'll be back in a little bit." He runs off to join the others.

Keith and I turn around and head back towards the hospital.

----------------------------------------------------------

When I walk back into Luka's room, I find Elliot and Heather sitting together, just talking about random things. I look over towards where Grandpa was standing the last time I saw him, but he isn't there. He must've gone home. I walk over to the tray that's still at the foot of Luka's bed, grab the pair of clothes that I brought with me from home, and walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I decide to change my clothes now rather than later. I need to be with Luka at all times during his recovery, and the last thing I want is for him to see me in my old, dirty, and stinky clothes.

As I take off my clothes, I start to think about Grandpa and how happy he was when he found out that Luka was my mate, and then the hairs on the back of my neck stand up on end. My Grandpa couldn't help Luka because of a law that meant the only thing he could do was give Luka the hose pipe to use once a week. I'm not the one who made that law, but now I will do everything in my power to get rid of it, even if it's the last thing I do.

By now I've got my pair of blue jeans over my feet. As I start to pull them up my nose catches the scent of fresh honey. Excitement pulses through my veins. I run my hand through my blond hair and look in the mirror one last time. I turn around and walk out.

I walk out of the bathroom just in time to see Luka's bed coming through the doorway. As Shelby locks the bed back into place, I can see my aunt obeyed my request and left the wounds on Luka's knees unwrapped.

Aunt Sherry peeks into the bathroom. "I can take those home, and put them through the washer and dryer for you, Sophie," she says, pointing to my pile of dirty clothes that I left on the bathroom floor.

"Thanks, that would be great, Aunt Sherry."

I look up at Luka. He's just lying there staring at me with a big smirk on his face, like he's just had the best time ever. "Is he high on pain killers again?"

"Yes, but they won't make him sleepy. If anything, they'll only take his pain away." She picks up the clothes in the bathroom. "Mind link me if you need anything. Shelby will help you while I'm gone." She leaves.

"Shelby, would you mind getting the coconut oil for me please?" I ask.

"Sure," Shelby replies.

I look over to see the medical supplies that my Aunt left for me to use. There's a simple roll of gauze, tape, and a box of latex gloves. I slip on a pair, before climbing onto Luka's bed.

I smell Cody as he enters the room, practically out of breath. "We've chased them over the pack border, they're never coming back."

I look over towards Heather. "Heather. Would you mind spending some alone time with your mate? I think he's earned it."

Heather then stands up. "Yes, Alpha. Follow me, Cody," She says, slowly walking out of the room. Cody follows.

Not a moment after they walk out of the room, Shelby returns with a container of coconut oil. "Here you go, Sophie." She hands it to me.

"Thanks," I say. I take it from her and unscrew the top.

"What are you doing, Sophie?" Luka asks.

"I'm going to finish cleaning your wounds out, Luka," I reply to him.

"Thanks, Sophie."

From out of the corner of my eye I see Shelby walking towards the doorway. "I thought you would want some privacy while you do this."

"Thanks, Shelby," I say. I take a small bit of the coconut oil on my finger and gently place it inside Luka's wound. Since coconut oil has a low melting point I don't even have to rub it into the wound, I just sit down and watch as it then melts into a shiny liquid that coats the wound.

I grab the roll of gauze from the table and wrap Luka's left leg. Then I do the same thing on his other leg.

"Hmm. Thank you, Sophie," Luka hums, as I finish wrapping the gauze.

"What are good mates for, Luka?" I ask him, playfully.

For the rest of the day, I stay with Luka, helping him with whatever he needs. When Luka has visitors he cracks random jokes, making everyone laugh, making the best out of a bad situation. It feels good to have the old Luka back, always trying new ways to make other people smile, laugh, have a good time, and not the one who I found almost dead at the hands of my crazy ex-boyfriend.

By around twilight, all the visitors have left and gone home. Only Elliot, my uncle, Aunt Sherry, Shelby, and myself are still here. I'm talking to my uncle about something when I see a strange look appear on Luka's face. "Luka, are you okay?"

"I don't know. He was making that face while we were cleaning his wounds today as well," says my Aunt.

Luka sighs. "Could you guys and girls give Sophie, her uncle, and myself some time alone?" They obey, walking silently out of the room, closing the door behind them.

"So, what is it you want to talk to us about Luka?" I ask as my uncle and I both face him.

Luka then lets out a huff. "Before I tell you guys I'm going to ask you one more time to be sure. Am I really an Alpha?"

I roll my eyes. "For the millionth time, honey, DNA doesn't lie. You are a pure Alpha and you'll always be, now and forever."

Luka then turns towards my uncle. "Uncle Liam, you said that I could only go out for Alpha training if I was in fact an Alpha. Is that right?"

"Yes, that's right."

"And if I were wanting to go out for Alpha training now, could I?"

"Yes, you could. What's your point, pup?" My uncle arches one of his eyebrows.

"I've been thinking about it all day and um...I've decided I want to go for Alpha training, I mean if I can."

"Any reasons why?" My uncle asks him.

"To get stronger," Luka tells him, "so that I can be able to lead the pack like the Alpha before me, my mate did, not like a pack but like a family. I want to be an Alpha who's strong but at the same time not without my emotions. I want to be firm with my actions, but without being heartless, and be firm in enforcing the laws of the pack, without being strict with them. I want to be able to fight to protect this pack till my last breath, without being a pushover, but most of all, when I turn eighteen and I take over as the Alpha of the Emerald Stone Pack, I want the pack to look at me and think how far I've come and what I can become. I don't want the pack looking up at me and seeing the small Omega wolf who was weak and got kicked around for six years of his life."

My uncle just smiles at him. "That's the kind of talk I want to hear from you. If you want me to, Luka, I will take you through Blood Stone Canyon. Of course, you do remember that you will not have any contact with your mate for the entire two years that you're going to be training, don't you?"

"Yes sir, I know, but I also know that two years is not forever. In fact, in a lifetime, it's just a blink of an eye."

"That is true. Now as I said before, I'll be glad to take you," my uncle says.

"If I did agree to come with you on Alpha training, how long do I have to heal and to get better?" Luka asks.

"It begins at the start of summer, two weeks," replies my uncle.

"Two weeks," I say quietly under my breath.

"Yes, two weeks. So, what will it be, Luka? Do we have a deal?" My uncle holds his hand out to Luka.

Luka's hand hesitates for a moment before the two hands come together. "Deal," Luka says, as they shake hands.

"Okay, then," my uncle says. "You'll need to eat as much red meat as you can, so that your body can heal in two weeks' time."

"Well, in that case, could you please send Greg my order of a few steaks for the both of us?" Luka asks him, licking his lips.

"Sure. And what to drink?"

"Pepsi," we both say in unison.

"Gotcha. I'll see you two love birds later." My uncle walks out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"So, I'm guessing you're pretty mad at me for wanting to go for Alpha training, right?" Luka asks me.

"Not even in the slightest. Luka, you're my mate, I'm supposed to support you in whatever you decide to do, because it's not my decision to make, it's yours, and I'm not going to stop you if you really want to go."

"But, I won't be able to be with you for a while," Luka says softly.

"Yes. Even though it's going to feel like someone ripped my heart out, I still want you to be happy with whatever you do," I say.

"Really, you love me so much that you would let me go for training for two years because you know it will make me happy. Does my happiness mean that much to you, Sophie?" Luka asks, his voice tinged with sadness.

"Of course it does, Luka. No matter where you are, or where you go, you'll always be my mate and that's for always. And as you told my uncle beforehand, two years is a pretty short period of time. We'll be back together again before you even know it."

Luka lets out a slight huff. "Thanks, Sophie Jane."

I get up from the bed, turn around and hug Luka gently. "Oh, and Luka, just because I'm your mate and I'm going to agree with whatever you decide to go with, it doesn't mean I want you doing anything illegal, and if you do something, anything illegal, you're so on your own."

Luka breaks into laughter. It feels so go to hear my mate laugh again.

========================================

By the time you guys will be reading this my family and I will be on our way to Disney word, that all I have to say for tonight.

Do you guys think Luka made the right choice?  

To all of our new Emerald Shifters please be sure to keep reading, because we like to watch the numbers go up. Vote, because we love the support. Comment, so that you can give your opinion, and if you find any mistakes, feel free to let us know. Add it to your reading list and library, to stay updated. And share it, to get it out there, Bye guys       

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7M 331K 34
As an Omega, the lowest-rank werewolf in any pack, Claire is confident her smoking hot Alpha can't be her mate. But she's wrong -- not just about him...
1.9M 44.1K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
416K 11.3K 42
Hello everyone !! This is my first book and I hope u like this one . Feel free to comment and please do vote for the chapters u like . Alena...
5K 179 20
"Mate." they both whispered at the same time. Both. Two. I couldn't fight it either, "Mate." Came out of my mouth and my eyes glanced between the bro...