Drama Class » l.t. au

By funkystyles

[✓] ∥ "Cloe." "Cloe?" "Yes, Cloe." "...As in Lorena Cloe?" "How many Cloes do we know?" The taller of the two... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 28

213K 6.2K 506
By funkystyles

~A/N~

Sorry for updating late! Again..
Anyway, a few people had asked about Zach and Louis' ship name lol. I can't really decide on my own, so please give me suggestions! You can also use their last names, Clarke and Tomlinson.
Enjoy reading!

*******

Lorena's POV

After about five tormenting minutes of being mercilessly tugged awake, I managed to squeeze my shoulder and temple together, stopping whatever it was that was waking me up from continuing to do so. Eventually, the torture stopped and I was able to lie my head down and carry on with my slumber.

Or at least I thought I would.

Soon I felt the same thing in the crook of my neck again, and whined in protest. Now that I was somewhat conscious, I realized it was a pair of lips on my neck that were disturbing me.

It took me a few seconds to remember that I had spent the night in Louis' dorm, which meant that he was currently harassing me. God dammit, how could someone be capable of such cruelty, at probably six in the morning?

I groaned once again and turned on my back. I thought, if he thinks that he'd successfully woken me up, he might stop. But boy, was I wrong.

Even though his lips were absent for about 10 seconds or so, I soon felt his hot breath on my skin again. Before he could do something, I put my hand in front of my face, and felt Louis' nose hit my palm. Oh, yeah, he was definitely going to continue with this misery if I hadn't stopped him.

I heard him chuckle, well, more felt him chuckle in the palm of my hand. When he kissed it a few times, I decided to open my eyes; there was no way I was getting more sleep anyway.

It took me a couple of seconds to blink away the sleep in my eyes, but when I did, I looked at the boy on my left. I could only see his eyes, since the rest of his face was covered with my hand. They were more squinted than usual, probably because he'd just woken up as well.

"Hi," Louis mumbled into my hand, and I giggled. Wow, I probably shouldn't giggle in the morning, I thought as I put my hand over my chest to see if my heart hadn't moved from my chest to my throat.

"Hi," I replied with a smile when I was sure everything was fine, and looked up at him once again. His hair was messy, sticking out at all angles, his eyes more squinty than usual, and he had a lazy smile on his face as he watched me, propped up on his elbow. And my, if that wasn't the most adorable thing I'd ever seen, then I don't know what is.

Even though I'd tried to keep myself away from him several times, somehow Louis always had me coming back to him. I wasn't quite sure why that was, I don't know how he'd managed to knock down every wall that I'd built around myself. Maybe it was because I liked, no, loved how cheeky he was. Maybe it was his sense of humour. Maybe it was the way he looked, with that stupid smile and blue eyes that appeared to be a shade lighter in the morning. Maybe it was the way he looked... At me. That look in his eyes he'd get when our eyes met; they'd twinkle for a moment, and then that stupid smile would appear, even just for a second before we continued doing whatever it is that we were doing. Or maybe, just maybe, it was because I-

"What are you staring at?" Louis' voice yanked me out of my thoughts, and he chuckled as he noticed how startled I was. "Um... Nothing," I muttered, looking down at my fidgeting hands. He'd never really caught me staring at him, so I wasn't really sure how to act. I shouldn't have been as awkward as I was, that's for sure.

I noticed Louis leaning down, and I hastily covered my face with the duvet so he could only see my eyes. He quickly raised his head back up, a frown appearing on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Morning breath," I mumbled under the quilt, and his frown immediately disappeared, as he closed his eyes in laughter.

"You're right," He said quietly, the smile on his face still there, and kissed my forehead. Being in the sleepy state that I was in, I instinctively rolled to the side and nuzzled my face into his chest. Louis chuckled again, and wrapped his arm tighter around me.

"Why did you wake me up?" I said, but I could barely understand myself. So when Louis pulled away to look at me, a confused look on his face, I wasn't surprised.

"Did you say something?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Why did you wake me up? Is it eight yet?" I asked, putting my hand on his arm to pull him closer to me again. Even though it was quite warm in his room, I didn't want to be warmed up by anything but him.

"No, it's..." I felt Louis' arm leave my waist for a second, before returning back to its previous position. "7:32," He finished his sentence and let out a deep breath, like he was going to fall back asleep any second now.

"Then why did you do it?" I didn't want that to happen, not when he'd woken me up.

"Did what?"

"Wake me up?"

Louis sighed again. "Because you woke me up."

Okay. Now that was an answer I wasn't expecting. "How did I wake you up?" I asked, trying not to sound too shocked.

"Actually, you woke me up four times." I wasn't trying to hide my shock anymore; I pulled away from and looked at him, wide eyed. "Are you kidding me?"

"Sadly, no." Louis let out the third sigh in the past minute. "You woke me up half an hour after we'd fallen asleep, then you woke me up at quarter to three, then at half past four, and then about fifteen minutes ago. All four times the same way."

"How?" I questioned with a small smile, a little afraid of his answer.

"By kicking me in the balls with your godforsaken knee," He said bluntly, and I couldn't help but laugh. I knew I'd be choking him in apologies within seconds, but in that very moment I just couldn't hold it back.

"I'm so, so sorry," I said, still laughing, and felt Louis nod. "I see you are."

I hit his arm as I stopped laughing; he really thought I wasn't sorry, didn't he?

"I am," I mumbled through a smile. "Did you at least sleep well when my knee was calm?"

Louis shrugged. "I guess so. Although it wasn't the same after third time. Third time was... Brutal."

I laughed again, and pushed Louis down so he was lying on his back. I pulled myself a little up in the bed so I could lie on his chest. As soon as he realized what I was doing, he put his right arm around me, rubbing my hipbone.

"I'm sorry." I pulled the collar of his shirt so I could kiss his collarbone. I had no idea I kick while sleeping. Vivienne never said a thing about it.

"God, you smell so good," I mumbled against his skin, nuzzling my head into his neck as he chuckled. "When did you last shower?" I asked, making him laugh.

"Yesterday, before I went out," Louis said through a smile, and I lifted my head up so I could look at him. "You went out?" I questioned, and saw something flash through his eyes... Fear? Panic?

"Um, yeah, with Zach and the guys," He said, kind of uneasily. Why though?

"What was the occasion?" I asked slowly, observing his face more carefully this time. Louis looked away from me, his smile completely gone. Um...?

"W-We found out we'd be playing footy against UCL in the finals," He finally said and smiled. I smiled as well; he was probably nervous about the match, aw.

"That's great." I grinned. "When is it?"

"Saturday, the day after the play," He said, and I giggled at his rhyme. Which reminded me, I'd completely forgotten that we were going to do that stupid play on Friday, just a few hours after our last exams. I had no idea how I was going to achieve everything in less than two weeks. On the bright side, there were like 10 days of school left. Hallelujah.

"I'm gonna miss Drama in junior year." I suddenly remembered, I wouldn't be having Drama as a class next year. Apparently, it wasn't that important of a subject for my department. Which also meant that we'd be getting our own building, since we wouldn't share any of the subjects with Louis' department... Kind of depressing.

"How are we gonna see each other then?" I asked, subconsciously tightening my grip around Louis, as if he'd disappear if I let go of him.

"We'll just visit each other in each other's dorms," Louis said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I'll come to yours one day, then you'll come to mine the other day... We'd go out more often, to cafés, cinemas, you know. Stuff."

I nodded. "I'm still gonna miss having classes with you." He chuckled at my statement and I felt him kiss the top of my head. "Same, love. Unfortunately, we don't really have a choice. But it won't be so bad, trust me. I won't let you miss me a lot."

I smiled at his last few words, and raised my head up to peck his lips, since I couldn't kiss him because, you know... Morning breath is a bitch.

"Sounds lovely," I muttered against his lips, and he pecked mine again before I laid my head down, with a sigh. I definitely wouldn't have anything against waking up this way for the rest of the year, at least. Louis might not like it though, if I kept waking him up like that.

"Mhm," He mumbled against my hair. "Are you gonna be watching me?"

It took me a second to realize he was talking about the footy match. "Of course, I'll be on the bleachers," I said through a smile, getting kind of excited about the game. I'd never really seen Louis playing football, so this would be exciting.

"What's the time?" I asked, lifting my head once again, as Louis looked at his wrist watch. "7:50," He said. "I'm gonna turn off the alarm clock, no need for it to scare the living shit out of us in ten minutes."

I giggled as Louis sat up, and so did I, stretching myself. I knew I had to leave his bed any moment now; I've never hated school more than in that very moment.

"I'll go brush my teeth so I can kiss you already," Louis said bluntly as he kissed my cheek, and stood up. After I'd stopped laughing, I told him, "Yeah, but I still haven't brushed my teeth, so no kiss for you." I wiggled my eyebrows and laughed again at the frustrating look on his face.

"Then I'll walk you to your dorm." He stuck his tongue out at me, before walking into the bathroom and closing the door after him. I sighed again, and let myself fall back in his bed. Jesus, the things I'd do not to get up but stay there.

Sadly, two minutes later I was being dragged out of it. Damn you, Louis.

"What are people gonna think when they see me like this?" I loudly asked myself, looking down at what I was wearing; a NY Yankees tank top, shorts almost shorter than my underwear, and fucking ballet flats. If there was a 'Worst Dressed' award, I'd get all of them.

"That we had sex, I don't know," Louis said casually and shrugged. I didn't know whether to laugh or kick him in the balls, again.

"So," I started as we walked out, and waited for him to lock the dorm with Zach inside. "Are you really going to take me out again?" I kind of knew the answer to that question, I just liked hearing him say it.

"Yeah, today, as you said." I grinned at his answer.

"Where are you taking me? Have you thought of something?" I tried making my voice as calm and casual as possible, which wasn't that much to be honest.

To my surprise, Louis chuckled. "Do you really think I'm going to tell you?"

I widened my eyes at him, and hit his arm. "Oh, come on!"

*******

Zach's POV

I groaned as I heard the door being opened and closed. As if the near by construction site and the ringing of the goddamn bell weren't enough.

I rolled over on my back, realizing that I was definitely not going to have more sleep, and saw Louis walking toward his bed. I grinned instantly, remembering what had happened the night before.

"Morning, Romeo," I said with a wide smirk, and Louis immediately rolled his eyes. Ha. Told you I was going to make his life hell.

"Will you drop it?" He flopped down on his bed. Never, I thought.

"Why would I want to do that?" I said rhetorically, and swung my legs off of the bed as I sat up, stretching.

"Where's Juliet?" I asked casually, and heard Louis groan as I ran my fingers through my hair. It was a rather fun sight.

"She's got class. And please, don't call us that." He grabbed the duvet and pulled it over his face for a few seconds. I assumed he was blushing. Aw.

"So are you two together now? As in boyfriend-girlfriend?" I batted my eyelashes like a girl from fifth grade. The smile on Lou's face was priceless. "Nah, but we're getting there." He looked happy. Really happy.

"Aw, you're in looove," I stretched the word and kicked my legs like a happy five year old. I might not have been a five year old, but I sure as hell was happy. Probably not as much as Louis, but yeah.

"I'm not in love," Louis mumbled as he sat up. Mhm, of course you're not. "I just... Really like her." God, I hated how genuine his voice was, confirming that he wasn't 'in love', but just liked Lorena. Really liked her.

"That always leads to falling in looove," I held the word out again, just to piss him off. And it worked; Louis glared at me and gave me the finger. "I love you too," I replied cheerily. Honestly, nothing could deject me after finding out that my best friend had given up on his player ways. If not completely, he was close to it.

"Whatever. Just keep your mouth shut about Monica." My smile immediately disappeared after his request. Did I say nothing could deject me? I was having second thoughts about that.

"What, you didn't tell her? You're not gonna tell her?" I asked, honestly surprised. Louis shook his head as if saying 'duh', which shocked me even more.

"Of course not, why would I want to do that?" He said, looking through some of his books. I was stunned; it took me a few seconds to realize that Louis and Lorena weren't even together, and he was already lying to her?!

"Are you kidding me?" I said through a laugh of disbelief. "You can't hide things like that if you want a normal relationship."

Louis sighed, getting a little frustrated. "Look, nothing happened between me and that girl. There's absolutely no need for Lorena to find out about her."

He never failed to surprise me. "What about the bet, huh? Did you tell her about that, at least?"

The look on Louis' face was the only answer I needed.

"That's been irrelevant for a long time now, Zach, and I would really appreciate it if you stopped talking about it," He said, the last part through gritted teeth.

It might have been over for him, but it still wasn't right of him to lie. Was he really that selfish? I mean, what if Lorena found out about it? Not necessarily from me, but there are other people who know about the dare. They don't know about Louis' feelings for Lorena, they could just accidentally tell her or ask her something about it, and boom, Lorena's done with him. Why is it that he didn't think of that? Why couldn't he think like that? Why was I more concerned about his relationship than him?!

"Lou," I started, shaking my head. "You have to tell her."

He slowly looked up at me. "I really don't," He said through a bitter smile of some sort. "I like things the way they are now, no need to ruin that. And telling her I bet my friends that I can get into her pants, would really screw things up."

Louis closed his book, and placed it on his bed next to the others, before standing up and walking to the bathroom. I sighed and fell back down on my bed when I heard him close the door.

Don't get me wrong, I loved him more than Aerosmith, but he could be a real asshole sometimes. Like, how could he be fine with lying to his girlfriend? Well, almost-girlfriend. Maybe it was because he's never had one, I don't know. Still, he had to know that it is just plainly wrong to lie, especially about stuff like that. I can't say I've always been the perfect boyfriend, I'd lie here and there, but only when I'd forget to buy something in the grocery store, or feed my girlfriend's pet or something. But not this. No one should lie about something like this.

I groaned, copying Louis and pulling the duvet over my face. I really hoped his brain would find its way back into his head, before I decided to meddle again. Which I was an inch away from doing.

*******

~A/N~

I see why everyone loves Zach...
Don't forget to vote and comment. I love you :D xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 347 20
Hi, my name is Jessica Grace Wright. My parents are very wealthy and I have three older brothers; Jonathan is only older by two minutes..Show off.. A...
8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...
4.8K 161 38
"Katie?" I heard is faint voice whisper. "Can we still be friends?" He continues. "Are you serious!? After everything we've been through?" I start wa...
58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...