Patient Love - z.m.

By meykemalik

*COMPLETED* Maura Isles isn't the typical girly-girl. She doesn't really care about boys, she isn't into boy... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thrty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forthy
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forthy-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Five

255 14 0
By meykemalik

Chapter Thirty-Five

Casper’s pov

"But what if Zayn is there? What am I supposed to do when I see him? I think I would kiss him and then cut him into little pieces..."

"Maura, shut up, the chance that he would be there is so damn little. You're acting like a fangirl"

"No I am not!"

"Just stop the Zayn talk"

"Sorry"

"Good"

Maura, I love you, but you have to get over him. I know I should tell her what really happened, but she won't believe me. I know Zayn didn't kiss Perrie. She kissed him. I saw it. That's why I told her we should leave. But no, my little stubborn twin had to turn around. If I just walked away she would still be with Zayn.

Maura, I’m really sorry. I’m just so stupid. 

-*-*-*-*-*-

"Bye mum" we say getting out of the car.

I can't believe that we're going to see Ed Sheeran. He's a music legend! I know I'm not the fanboy type, and I am not going to fanboy, but Ed Sheeran is just fucking awesome.

"Come you lazy ass" Maura says while she walks towards the entrance.

"Coming" I say running towards Maura.

After we waited outside for like twenty minutes, before we went inside. Damn this arena is huge. I never thought I would be here again... I sound like some old person who is seeing his kids again after a really long time. My first 'O2 arena experience' was when I was ten. I can't remember any of it, accept for the part that I really liked it and that the arena was huge. I can't even remember why I was here. Haha, alzheimer light.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

Holy banana. I’m at the O2, about to see Ed Sheeran. He is like my ginger Jesus. I’m fangirling like no one did before. Oh my god. I am literally shaking.

"Maura, stop fangirling" Casper says, while the lights dim.

"NO I CAN'T, I have to go to the toilet"

"Then go. It's only the opening act"

"I know. Bye" I say walking away, grabbing my phone and texting Marcus.

Maura: AAAHHH FANGIRLING HERE

Marcus: DON'T EVER NAG ABOUT ME FANGIRLING AGAIN!

MI: sorry, I just.... Asdfghjkl ED SHEERAN

Mb: fangirl

MI: I KNOW

"Let's go crazy crazy crazy till we see... Maura?!" I hear someone sing/say. I turn around and look up from my phone.

"Oh my god! Maura, I never thought I was going to see your beautiful face again?!" Niall screams.

"Niall!" I yell, run towards him and give him a hug.

"Oh god, I missed you, little blondie!"

"I missed you too, other blondie"

"Damn, it feels like twenty-five years"

"Aah, drama queen. How is Jessie doing?"

"She and her curls are doing great, and you?"

"Dude, I'm at an Ed Sheeran gig"

"Yeah, stupid question.

"Oh well"

"Hey Niall, can I have my phone back?" I hear a familiar voice say.

No. No. No. This can't be happening. NO. Please let me die, please. No, just no, this can't happen. I'm a good person. NO.

"Maura...?"

I look straight into Zayn's, still, beautiful brown eyes. The same eyes I felt for, just some weeks ago, the same eyes who broke my heart. I feel my legs turn into pudding while my blood starts to boil. I still love him, I know that. But there is also so much hate. I still don’t know why he did what he did. I’d like to know, but I can’t. I just can’t do this.

"It was good to see you, Niall" I say turning around and walking away.

"Maura, stop. Can we please talk?" Zayn says.

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"I didn't kiss Perrie. She kissed me, I swear. I would never do that, you know that"

Haha, funny Zayn. Like I'm going to believe that. You're seeing me laugh? No? Good. I want to know the truth, not some made up story.

"Sure"

"It's true, please..."

"Zayn, we're done. No matter what happened. You kind of screwed up, nothing can change that"

 I feel the tears come up in my eyes. I should give him a chance, but I can’t. Not now. 

"I know, but can I please have a second chance?"

"No, bye. See you... Probably never again" I turn around and start walking back.

"Please Maura… I love you"

“Zayn, just stop. Go back there and just leave me alone. Please. It’s better this way”  

“Maura…”

“Bye Zayn…” I say as I  turn around and walk away.

Why did he just do that? Why did he say he loves me? And why do I still have this weird feeling when I look at him?

-*-*-*-*-*-

"What took you so long?" Casper asks me when I get back. 

"Can I have a hug?"

"Sure"

I pull Casper into a tight hug and feel some tears roll down my cheek.

"Maura, what happened?"

"Zayn happened" I say pulling out of our hug.

"He's here?"

"Yeah, he is"

"I'll be right back" Casper says walking away.

What? Why? Casper, you can’t just leave me here. I’m crying.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Casper’s pov

I need to know the truth. I need to know if what I saw was real. I just need to talk to Zayn.

I walk towards the toilets.

Where could he be?

"Oh my god! Zayn! I love you!"

"Hi Niall!

"Follow me on twitter!" I hear a couple of girls scream.

Serious, that's what you say when you meet a celebrity, 'follow me on Twitter'?

"We really got to go back, it was nice seeing you" I hear Zayn say.

"Wait, Zayn!" I say running towards the fangirling girls around Niall and Zayn.

"Bye" Niall says, not seeing me.

"Niall!" I say while I push myself through the girls.

"Casper?” Zayn says turning around, “Where is Maura, I need to talk to her”

"Doesn't matter. WE need to talk. You and me"

"Umh alright? Sure. We can talk in the back"

Niall, Zayn and I walk backstage. Niall goes to the others while Zayn and I walk to a little kitchen.

"What's up?" Zayn asks when he closes the door.

"I have to know if you kissed Perrie at the airport"

"No, I didn't, she kissed me"

"She did?"

"Yes, that's why I need to talk to Maura"

"I was right about it! No, you can't talk to Maura"

"Please, Capser. I need to fix this”

"Not now. She's too hurt. She won't believe it"

"But she has to know"

"I know, I'll found out a way to tell her"

"Oh hey, can I have a beer?" A random guy asks opening the kitchen door.

Wait, that’s…. that’s….

"Here you go" Zayn says giving the dude a beer.

"Thanks Zayn, hello stranger" he says walking away.

"Dude, was that who I think it was...?" I asks.

Ed Sheeran?

"I don't really know who you think it was, so…" Zayn answers.

"Dude, that was Ed Sheeran"

"Who did you expect at an Ed Sheeran gig?"

"Not that"

"Then you're at the wrong place"

"I should be getting back to Maura"

"Ok, but please talk to her"

"I will"

I was right! He never kissed her, she kissed him! I’m never right, but now I actually am. Holy Jesus!

Maura has to know what really happened. I'll tell her once, but not now. She now has to fangirl over Ed Sheeran.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

The lights dim and a guitar starts to play the beginning of 'I’m A Mess’. The crowd goes crazy. There is a girl standing in the front, she fainted. Bummer for her.

But can we all just take a minute and enjoy Ed's beautiful voice and not so beautiful face? Thank you very much.

AN:

GUESS WHO’S BACK IN TOWN?! MEEEEEH

Meeehh I had so much fun. Ich had deutsch gesprochen! Gut heah! Sind sie proud? Well I kind of am (:  

So I did theater and we made our own play. I was the ‘Fröshkoningin’ (princes and the frog). I even made new coowl deutsche freunden!

So they made a campfire and we were all singing wonderwall and teenage dirtbag, me fangirling over the fact that 1D sang those songs (: but then we were singing twist and shout so me and my friend where the only dutchies, so they were like: UND JETZT DIE NIEDERLANDERS, and we just went crazy.

meeeh I just love 'Breakaway' from Kelly Clarkson, she's just awesome (:

Oh well enough about this. I’m going to post the first thing of Black Keys (:

Bye<3

I was really dealing with my pcd to Ed's concert while I was editing this, cause damn he is amazing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx
1.7K 39 49
Zayn has tho pick between Niall and Louis. Zayn never really made a choice. When he did it lead to Louis leaving One Direction. What will happen to t...
127K 1.6K 56
Not all girls are fond of attention, not Olivia Summers, a young girl from Ireland. She always hated the spotlight, attention and always felt uncomfo...
5.8K 107 18
Destiny is really suprising...all this little things about this 5 girls on their stage growing up as popstars...meet the "blue Prints" the worlds big...