The Cat And His Girl

By chatnoirisbae

Fanfiction about Ladynoir, adrientte, etc. :-D More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

539 14 5
By chatnoirisbae

Sorry I don't ever know how to title my chapters. :-D enjoy

Marinette's POV.

I hit the alarm clock and practically screamed.

"Tikki!!!" I whisper screamed. "It's Alya's BIRTHDAY!!"

"You have been talking about it for weeks, and you made her present a month ago." Tikki said flying out.

"Oh my god I'm going to be late again." I said, rushing out of bed and throwing on my clothes. Alya's present rested on my table, and I grabbed it before running out of my room.

"Marinette, give Alya this card, from us too please." My mom said, handing me a yellow envelope.

"OK, I have to go, bye!" I said grabbing a croissant and running out the door.

I ran all the way to school, and walked in the door a minute before the bell rang.

"Alya, happy birthday!" I said, handing her my gift and the card.

"The card is from my mom, and I made the gift for you!"

She opened it up to see a pair of red and black gloves, with fingertips that could work on phones.

"Marinette I love them!!!" She exclaimed, hugging me.

"It took a while to get the fabric, but it was really easy to sew together. I figured since it's getting colder, you would need to get gloves for the ladyblog." I said.

The bell rang and the lesson began. Adrien walked in a few minutes late, and sat in his chair. Alya elbowed me, and I hit her.

"Marinette, did you hear anything I just said?" The teacher asked.

I scratched the back of my head, "Uh no sorry."

The I was given the disappointed look. "Nathaniel can you recap what I just said for Miss Dupain-Cheng?"

Nathan looked up from his sketchbook, and stuttered, "Uh, umm."

"Well, is there anyone who can repeated what I just said?" The teacher asked annoyed.

Nobody in class moved. Miss Bustier sighed. "Why do I even bother teaching you then?"

Everyone was silent, and Miss Bustier sighed, again, and said, "We will be reading Romeo and Juliet in class, staring tomorrow, so bring your textbooks."

She continued talking and Alya laughed at me. I hit her shoulder and payed attention to the teacher.

When class ended, I took Alya's arm and ran down the street to our favorite cafe.

"Marinette what are we doing here? I didn't bring enough money today." Alya asked.

"It's OK, I did! Happy birthday to the best person on this planet!" I said, opening the door for her.

We sat down and ordered our food. Alya smiled at me.

"So, how long did it take you to have enough?" She asked.

"I haven't spent a dime for two weeks. It was really tough, especially after seeing this cute jacket in a store shop!" I told her all about it, and then the door opened. Adrien and Nino walked in. Alya waved to them, and the walked over to us.

"A little thank you, it's going to be better than that jacket, trust me."

"Hey Alya, happy birthday, are these seats taken?" Nino asked.

"No, join us we just ordered." They sat in the two other chairs.

"So Alya, how has your birthday been so far?" Adrien asked.

"Oh it's been great!" Alya rambled on about all the presents she got, but I couldn't focus on her because of Adrien. He was sitting right next to me. The perfect guy, with beautiful green eyes, was sitting 8 inches away from me.

"...and Marinette made me these awesome gloves, that work on my phone, isn't that right Marinette?"

"Huh?" I asked, not paying any attention to her.

Everyone laughed and I scratched my head nervously.

"I said you made the cool gloves." Alya said holding them up.

"Oh yeah. I made them a month ago, and I've been waiting forever to give them to you."

"Awesome dude, they're perfect for you, cuz you run the ladyblog." Nino said, nervously.

It didn't take an idiot to tell that Nino liked her. Alya liked him too, but she was always busy with the ladyblog. It was kind of sad to see them never get together.

"Hey Nino, why don't we go order, and then we can come back and talk." Adrien said, as he went up to the counter.

"Girl, you were staring at him, it was really obvious for me and Nino. Probably not for Adrien, he couldn't see you. Get yourself together." Alya said.

"I can't, it's just he's so dreamy, and perfect, and beautiful and whenever I see him I become a complete wreck." I said, putting my head in my hands.

"They're coming back, sit up!"

I straightened out, and looked at Adrien.

"What's wrong Marinette?" He asked.

"She doesn't remember if she did her geography homework." Alya said, winking at me.

"Oh that was easy dude, you can do it in no time." Nino said.

Our food arrived, and we ate. I checked the time and there was a half hour before our next class started.

"Alya do you want to come with me to see if I did my homework?" I asked as I put my coat on.

"No, I'm gonna talk to Nino, but have fun." She said.

"I'll go with you Marinette." Adrien said, and I started having a breakdown. We were going to walk alone together! I couldn't do this, he would ask me a question, and I would freak out and stutter some idiotic answer.

"Oh okkay." I stuttered. We hadn't left, and I was already stuttering. Great.

As we walked out the door I could hear the screams. I started running towards it.

"Marinette, wait it isn't safe!" Adrien called, as he ran after me.

"I need to know what's happening, usually Alya live streams it but she's back there with Nino." Adrien kept up with me.

"Why aren't you running away?" I asked.

"Because there could be someone who is hurt."

How could I get rid off him? We approached the school, and heard the screams from inside.

"YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME! I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!" Miss Bustier screamed.

Rose, Nathan, Chloe, Sabrina, and Kim were all trapped in the classroom, screaming out the windows. Miss Bustier had obviously been akumatized.

I ran into the school and up to the classroom. The doors were sealed shut. What was her power? And where was the akuma?

I looked behind me, and Adrien was gone. Thank goodness, now I can transform.

"Hey, Marinette right? It's Cat Noir. I remember you from a while ago." He came strolling up to me. Great, now I can't be Ladybug.

"Hey Cat Noir! All of my class mates are stuck in there, and our teacher had been akumatized! It's terrible." I tried not to overplay it, but I'm not sure how well it worked.

"Don't worry, Princess, Cat Noir is here to save the day."

"Oh thank you Cat Noir!" I said giving him a hug. After I let him go he tried to get into the room. I ran off to a dark corner of the hall and transformed.

"M'lady. The teacher has been akumatized and is terrorizing the students." He said.

"What is her power?" I asked.

"Don't know." He shrugged.

"Can you get the door?" I asked.

"Anything for the lady. Cataclysm!" He said, destroying the door.

I walked in. "Ladybug! Don't listen to her!" Someone shouted.

"Ahh ladybug and Cat Noir. You have fallen into my trap. You will fall at the hands of The Announcer." She said.

"Lucky Charm!" I quickly said. Earplugs dropped into my hand.

The announcer started to say, "Give your miraculouses to me!" But I put the earplugs in before she finished. Cat Noir started walking towards her in a trance. I looked for something the akuma could hide in. Her Ruler!

I used my yo-yo to yank the Ruler out of her hand, and break it just as Cat Noir was about to take his ring off.

"No more evildoing for you little akuma. Time to deevilize!" I said, capturing the bug in my yo-yo.

"Bye bye little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!" Everything turned back to normal, and Cat Noir snapped out of his trance.

"You saved me M'lady. Otherwise, you would know who I am, and you would have found me irresistible." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"You mean even more irritable?" His ring beeped, and he bowed.

"See you later Bugaboo." And he ran out of the room.

"LADYBUG!!!!" I heard Chloe scream. "It's me! Your BFF!!!" She ran to me, but I ran out of the room saying, "I'm about to detransform! Gotta go!"

I looked around and didn't see anyone. My costume faded, and tikki flopped into my hands.

"It's OK Tikki, I've got a cookie in my bag just for you." I said, opening my purse.

I rushed off to class, not noticing, the cat that was hanging from the ceiling. I didn't hear him say, "Marinette is the love of my life."

Hey next part will be out soon! I'm on spring break so I'll get a few out really fast, but after that it might get slower. Please vote for it if you liked it, I'll have another part out tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.1K 21
{completed} Marinette's parents die at a young age. Her mom when she was 8, and her dad when she was 11. She has to go to an orphanage, and hopes tha...
59.9K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
Forever By Hawks

Fanfiction

237K 9.2K 40
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware attack. If you wish to read the origina...
514 27 24
An Adrienette fanfiction. Welcome to a decent story that was created out of boredom but turned into an obsession. In this story there'll be sad, happ...