Fate

By lostheart06

An 18 year old girl named Stella Marie Chaplin meets a boy named Harry Styles. Little did they know, their re... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 38

97 4 0
By lostheart06

After what feels like forever, they give me some sort of info.

"Hi Ms. Chaplin, I'm Doctor Rayne."

The man says.

I would tell you what he looks like but it's hard.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." I say shaking his hand.

He sits on the desk infront of me.

"Do you know why your here?" He asks.

"I have an idea." I nervously shake.

"Look, Ms. Chaplin. I am here to inform you that... You had a miscarriage. I'm terribly sorry." He says scratching his head.

"No, this can't happen. You see I was talking about names and how we were going to move into a big house and my sister doesn't even know." I say panting. My heart stops beating. I think I'm about to die.

"I'm sorry." He says again.

"No! This can't happen!" I yell at him.

He leaves without saying a word.

"No please please please." I say crying so much. I can't breathe right now.

The doctors hold me onto the bed when I try to run after the bastard who told me.

"Let me go!" I yell still crying.

"Why did my baby have to die? Why!"

I can't see anyone right now. I can't see Harry, I can't see Harry's mom, I can't see my mom, I can't see Liam, I can't see Taylor.

God damn it.

"Miss you need to settle down." The same lady who rolled me in the wheelchair says.

"Don't tell me what to do you stupid bitch!" I spit out while crying.

My emotions are crazy right now.

The lady doesn't respond to me, instead she closes my room door and leaves me alone.

I didn't even get to know if it was a boy or girl yet.

HARRY'S POV

I don't know what to think.

Should I call somebody?

I leave Stella's mum,my mum, and Taylor a voicemail saying to come to the hospital for Stella.

Was It me? Did I do something for her to make her lose our baby?

My heart dropped once I saw the shock in her face.

I can't even think about that right now.

I sit on a chair with my elbows on my knees.

What do I do right now? Do I try to find her?

Shit. This wasn't supposed to happen!

"Sir." A dark woman says.

"Where's Stella? Where's the baby?" I ask with an evil glare and tears running down my face. I try to be a man about it but I can't.

"Sir. Stay calm. She has a-" she says before I interrupt her.

"Don't say it god damn it. Don't you dare fucking say it." I say pointing my finger at her.

I have never been this unstable in my life. Fuck!

"Let me see her now. Let me see her damn it!" I yell running my hands through my curly hair.

What if the baby got my curls. We didn't get to know anything!

"She doesn't want any guests right now." The lady says.

"I don't care, where is she? I'm the father." I say starting to settle down.

"Okay fine." She gives in and leads the way.

"I could lose my job for this."

I completely ignore her comment. I see Stella sitting on the bed and she has a blue gown on.

"Oh god why. Why?" I say looking at her innocent face that is soaked in tears.

"Harry leave now." She demands.

"No!" I yell.

"Leave! I don't want to see you! Or anyone!" She screams.

Why the hell would she want me to leave? I don't understand.

"Okay." I say going along.

I'm starting to calm down a little bit now that I saw her but I can't help but think how she feels.

I need her to come home. With me.

"Harry? I came as soon as I heard the message. Where's my daughter?" Stella's mm says out if nowhere.

I know she can see the tears in my face and the red from me rubbing them away.

"Okay where is Stella now!" She demands.

"She doesn't want to see anyone." I say looking down.

"You can't tell me what she wants! Where the hell is she? What happened?" She asks stomping her slippers on the floor.

"She had a miscarriage. The baby's gone." I say holding in my feelings.

"What? What the hell? How did this happen!" She yells louder and louder.

"I don't know okay! We were in bed asleep and she woke me up because she bleed everywhere." I say shaking my head at the thought.

I should've taken care of her. I should've been with her 24/7.

"I'm not leaving until I see her." She says wiping her eyes.

I don't say anything and just point to her room. I hope she doesn't hate me for this.

I can hear the pain in Stella's voice. I may not be able to hear every word but I know she's dying inside.

STELLA'S POV

"Mom I want to be alone." I say.

"No. Come home with me please." She says.

I want I go home. Nothing bad happens there and I miss my mom.

"I miss you mom. I love you." I say crying and hugging her. I nuzzle my face into her neck.

"I missed you to sweetheart." She says returning the hug.

"You know that I never wanted to leave right? I did it for the baby." I spit out.

"It doesn't matter, I'm just glad your okay." She says pulling me off the bed.

"Lets go home and I can make you something. You should be comfortable." She says.

"Okay."I agree.

I hop off the bed and follow my mom.

We walk out the room and down the hallway to leave. I'm still wearing the gown and she gave me some slippers but I don't care. I want to be alone at home.

"Stella! Where are you for going? Don't leave." I hear Harry say and I know he's standing up trying to follow me.

He needs to not embarrass himself because he is to me.

I get to the car ignoring the snow.

We drive straight off and I honestly don't care about leaving Harry standing there for me. It's done.

"Look we're here." My mom says pulling into our driveway.

"I need to get my car eventually." I say.

"I'll get it for you later on." She says.

"Today? Mom it's 2:30." I say.

"I mean later on in the week." She corrects herself.

I open the front door and I can smell my room from here.

I run to my room and jump on my bed realizing that I should've been here to begin with.

"Stella are you tired?" My mom yells from the kitchen.

"Yeah. I'm going so sleep." I say.

She walks in my room and kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight darling." She says.

"Goodnight mom. I love you." I say.

"I love you too." She says closing my door.

I fall asleep in my bed and I can't think of a decent way to end this tragic day.

I want to just put everything behind me, but I can't. I just can't.

I better go to sleep and think of something in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464 7 27
This is about a girl meeting a boy she never knew she would. Her name is Miranda and his name is Harry. What do they discover about each other?
10.7K 159 15
18 year old, Emma Hudson gets herself invited to go on tour with her celebrity boyfriend, Harry Styles, and the rest of One Direction and she can't d...
74.2K 1.9K 48
When 17 year old Caitlin Smith relocates back to London, she doesn't expect her idol, Harry Styles, to be the little boy she used to play with down t...
553 11 21
Christine a 15 years old teenager whose life is change when she meets one direction.This girl is going to meet her true love.Will she able to resembl...