Secret Baby (An Ezria Fanfic)

By prettylittlezria

Aria Montgomery is now 21 years old with a 3 and a half year old daughter. 4 years ago she left Rosewood behi... More

Secret Baby (An Ezria Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel Info

Chapter 22

3.2K 86 39
By prettylittlezria

Aria's Pov

"Daddy, lets wake up Mommy!" I heard Daisy say, quite loudly from beside me.

Quickly, I whipped open my eyes to see Daisy and Ezra inches away from my face.

I laughed and hit my face under the covers quickly.

Daisy and Ezra then jumped either side of me on the bed.

Ezra pulled the covers away from me and kissed my forehead. "Good morning to you too!"

Daisy wrapped herself around me and snuggled into my side.

I pulled Ezra down next to me so he was laying down too and grabbed his chin from beside me, and kissed him lightly.

He smiled when I pulled away before I turned back to Daisy and gave her cheek a quick peck.

"Good morning, my loves." I said happily.

"Momma, me and Daddy was gonna wake you up!" Daisy giggled, sitting up and looking down at me and Ezra.

I laughed. "I know honey, I heard you."

"Is today Christmas?" Daisy asked sweetly.

Me and Ezra shook our heads. "Tomorrow is, you only have one more day to wait."

Daisy face suddenly dropped. "What if Santa doesn't bring me any presents 'coz I was rude yesterday?"

I frowned and stroked her cheek gently. "Of course he will, you did apologise sweetie."

Daisy then wrapped her arms around me and Ezra. "I'm sorry Mommy and Daddy. I'm so sorry!"

"Hey, hey, hey don't cry! You just have to be on your best behaviour from now on yeah?" Ezra said, rubbing Daisy's back.

Daisy nodded and wiped her tears that had fallen from her eyes. "Can we eat breakfast now?"

"Of course we can, let's go downstairs."

Ezra and I both sat up and we all got out of my old bed and headed for the door.

Daisy ran ahead of us and walked down the stairs.

"Is Grandma and Grandpa already up?" She asked us as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"We sure are!" I heard my mom call from the kitchen.

We all walked into the kitchen to see my parents both making pancakes and Mike siting at the table.

"Grandma! Grandpa! Uncle Mike!" Daisy said excitedly, giving each one of them a hug.

"Morning baby doll, want some pancakes?" My mom asked Daisy as she hugged her.

Daisy nodded her head excitedly. "Yes please!"

"Ok, go sit down next to Mike then and I'll bring them over in a minute." My mom told Daisy.

She then turned to us and smiled. "Morning guys. Sleep well? How were the beds?"

Ezra and I sat down at the table opposite Mike and Daisy.

"They were fine thanks mom and yeah we slept well." I responded.

"Me and Daddy tried to wake Momma but she woke up before we could jump on her." Daisy giggled as my dad brought over her plate of pancakes.

My dad then turned to Ezra and I. "Pancakes?"

We both nodded and thanked him.

"Wow Daisy, were you going to surprise Mommy?" My mom asked, bringing me and Ezra our breakfast.

Daisy nodded, giggling to herself as she munched on her pancakes.

"If I went to jump on your Mommy, she would've punched me. You're lucky she didn't Daisy!" Mike joked, smirking at me.

Daisy gasped. "Mommy! That's not nice!"

I laughed and glared at Mike. "Well you used to jump on me everyday! no wonder I got angry!"

My mom and dad then came to sit at the table too.

"So, are the girls coming to the Christmas party tonight?" My mom asked as she picked up her fork to eat her pancake.

I nodded. "Yeah I think so. They texted me saying they had bought their dresses."

"What party?" Daisy asked, confused.

"We're having a party tonight Daisy, all your aunties are coming! We're going to give each other one gift and then we'll open the rest tomorrow morning." My mom explained.

"Oh yeah, Mommy did tell me about that but I forgot! I can't wait to wear my red dress!" Daisy said enthusiastically.

"Ssh! Daisy, don't tell then about your dress, its a surprise!" I said, putting my finger to my lips.

"Oops!" She giggled.

Ezra's Pov

After hours of Aria getting ready for this party, she finally applied the last stroke of lipgloss and turned to look at me.

She was wearing a short, sparkly mint green dress that reached just above her knees.

Her hair was flowing down her back in curls and her makeup was perfect, as always.

"Do I look okay?" She asked looking down at herself.

I nodded and walked closer to her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Beautiful, perfect, stunning, magnificent, breathtaking, every thing I could ever think of."

Aria rolled her eyes and pecked my lips before pulling away and looking at Daisy who was at the door in her dress.

She was wearing a cute red and black dress with little black flats to match.

Her hair too, was the same as Aria's.

Aria and I refused to let her have any makeup on as she's too young but we eventually let her put on some shiny lipgloss to make her happy.

"Baby you look beautiful, come here." Aria said, opening her arms.

Daisy smiled at the compliment and hugged her mother.

"Are my girls ready to go downstairs then? I'm sure all the girls have arrived by now." I asked.

Aria and Daisy nodded and made their way out of Aria's bedroom and downstairs.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, Ella snapped a photo of us with her phone.

"Wow you all look amazing!" She said, stroking Daisy's cheek as she admired her dress.

"Daisy, how beautiful do you look? A spitting image of your Mommy, I think!" Ella proudly gushed.

"She looks like a princess doesn't she? As well as Aria, of course." I smiled proudly.

"The girls are in the living room along with Mike and your father." Ella told Aria, as she walked into the living room.

We walked in, to see everyone sat down on the couch, with food on the table in once corner and a pile of presents in the other.

"So," Ella began, rubbing her hands together, "Who wants to go first opening presents?"

"I think we should give you and Dad some presents, Mom." Aria suggested, handing both of her parents a gift.

"Oh wow Aria! Thank you all, I love this." My mom said gratefully, as she opened her gift to find a box full of scented candles and face masks.

"Thank you so much." My dad smiled, gazing down at his new golf club.

"So, are we each giving Daisy a present or shall she open just one?" Alison asked.

"Just pick one and she can open the rest tomorrow." I replied.

Hanna, Spencer, Emily and Ali quietly picked one present and handed it to Daisy who quickly tore open the wrapping paper.

"Wow! I wanted a new dolly!" Daisy gasped, stroking a small little baby doll.

"What do you say Daisy?" I questioned, tapping her shoulder.

"Thank you Auntie Hanna, Auntie Spencer, Auntie Em and Auntie Ali!" Daisy grinned, running to give each of them a hug.

After, Ezra and I opened one present from my parents, receiving matching black jackets.

We each gave the girls a gift and they were very happy with their perfume.

Finally, Mike opened one present from Ezra, Daisy and I which was a new weight.

Everyone was extremely happy and thankful for their present.

An hour later, after dancing and singing to some music, we all sat down and enjoyed some cocoa and cookies which my mom had made earlier.

"Momma, Santa is coming tonight!" Daisy said, getting my attention by tugging on the hem of my dress.

"He sure is, are you excited?" I asked, pressing my lips to her forehead.

She nodded her head vigorously.

"Daisy are you on the nice list or the naughty list?" Emily asked, laughing.

"I hope I'm on the nice list, Aunt Emily." Daisy said, looking at me to confirm.

"Of course you're on the nice list." I assured her.

She quietly sighed in relief.

"Daisy, do you want to give Santa a cookie and a glass of milk for when he comes?" My dad asked.

"Yeah! Can I do it now?" What about Santa's reindeers?" She asked, curiously.

"We can give the reindeers a carrot. Come with me, we can go get it." My dad stood up and held out his hand for Daisy to follow him.

When they returned, Daisy out the plate of cookies and the glass of milk near the fireplace.

"Oops, we can't forget the carrots." my dad said, placing them next to the cookies.

"Do you think Santa will like them Grandpa?" Daisy asked, looking up at him.

My dad nodded. "Yes, he will be very pleased which means he will give you more presents."

I scoffed and looked at Ezra. "Of course my dad has to say that!"

"Really!" Daisy asked, her eyes widening.

My dad laughed and nodded as he sat back down.

I looked at the clock to see it was 8:29.

"Daisy, where's your stocking? Is it on the fireplace?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah, it's next to Mike's."

"Oh okay good. Look, you have to go to bed now munchkin." I said as Daisy sat down on my lap.

She groaned. "Why? Do I have to?"

"We're going to bed at our houses too Daisy. Santa will come quicker if he knows you're asleep." Hanna told her as she and the girls got their jackets on.

"Are you going?" Daisy asked them.

Spencer nodded. "But we'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

Daisy have each of them a hug before they all thanked my parents and hugged me one at a time.

"See you all tomorrow, love you!" I said, waving goodbye to them as they walked out the front door.

"Bye Daisy! See you tomorrow!" They all said as they piled into Hanna's car.

When Hanna's car was out of sight, I shut the door and turned round.

"Come on Daisy, up to bed." I instructed.

My mom kissed her cheek and my dad hugged her. "Goodnight angel, sleep well and we'll see you in the morning."

Mike then hugged Daisy tightly. "Be good tonight trouble, go straight to sleep."

Ezra and I said goodnight to everyone before we all climbed up the stairs and entered my room.

We all got into our pyjamas and I cleaned off all of my makeup.

Quickly, we all went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth.

Daisy excitedly got into my bed and got herself comfy.

Ezra bent down to kiss both if Daisy's cheeks. "Go to sleep quickly then sweetheart, before you know it, it will be morning and Santa would've come. I love you."

He then kissed me softly and got onto his bed on the floor.

I walked over to turn the light off then without making too much noise, I made my way to my bed and snuggled in next to Daisy.

"I love you my darling, see you in the morning." I whispered, nuzzling my nose into her neck.

Wrapping my arms around her body, I kissed her cheek once more before closing my eyes and drifting off.

A/N:

So this story will come to an end soon, do you guys want me to write a sequel?

I do have a couple of ideas, just comment if you want me to write a sequel.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think!

Vote/Comment!

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.3K 26
a paige bueckers story.
962K 16.6K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
866K 40.3K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
302K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.