Toxic (Harry Styles)

By stylesmyth

Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear. There's something about unexpected moments, you can't plan it, you... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Credits and Acknowledgements
Author's Note - Sequel!

Chapter 1

27.9K 362 98
By stylesmyth

Chapter 1

There's something about unexpected moment, you can't plan it, you can't prepare for it, and maybe that's the most special thing because then things happen the way they're suppose to and with the right amount of time, patience and compassion, things come out right. Exactly right.

A drink was shoved in my hand as soon as we walked around the block. Jess pulled on my wrist, leading me to the large crowd of intoxicated teenagers. She was already headed to the far end where the twins- Brit and Brandy- are dancing, no doubt smashed. I wasn't planning on getting drunk, maybe a bit tipsy. Tonight, there's a block party for a friend of the twins birthday. A whole street was blocked off just for a party, and even then it's over flowing. Bodies are pressed tight together while the bass blasts from the speakers that are set up down the street.

One the blonde twins caught sight of us they rushed over.

"Hey, girls!" They greet in unison. Both look alike it's almost scary, but the way we tell them apart is the eyes. Brit- who is the oldest by two minutes- has blue eyes. Brandy, who grabbed my arm, jumping up and down, has green. I greet both, taking a sip from the alcohol in my hand. The blondes are tipsy, and Jess isn't far behind.

"So, where is the birthday boy?" Jess questions.

"Um-," Brit searches the crowd, rising to her tip-toes due to her height, until her eyes land behind my right shoulder, and points. "Right there!"

I looked to where she spots him. There, in a group of the boys, was a tall- taller than me- auburn haired lad. He was laughing at a joke I assume until the twins called him simultaneously.

"Landon! Come over here!" They shout, waving him over, loud enough for "Landon" to hear over the music. Landon glances over to us, then back at his friends, but in a matter of seconds he made his way through the crowd, to our group.

"Hello girls. You all look very nice if I may say so," he charmed. Landon has shaggy hair that I could barely make out the blonde tint in the dark. His eyes are a warm brown that makes him look innocent as hell.

"You can say anything you like," Jess flirted shamelessly. She's never scared to tell you her opinion. "Hey, I'm Jess." They shook hands.

"Landon this is Jess and Shay, our friends. Girls, this is the host of the party!" Landon held out his hand, which I didn't hesitate to shake, before he was called back by the people from earlier.

"I'd love to chat, but I must go watch them-," pointing to the guys behind him, "-Or they'll go on a rampage.

Once Landon has walked off, I turn back to the three nearly smashed off their ass girls, who are my friends. I've only consumed half of my drink, while Jess is ready for another.

"Oi! A little advice for tonight- stay away from Harry," Brit warns me. I stare at her confused, having no clue who she's talking about, and she doesn't add to her "advice". Brandy and Jess seem to know this Harry guy as they nod in agreement.

"Harry...?"

No one has time to respond before I was tugged back to a rock hard chest that knocks the breath out of me. Some of my drink spills from the quick movement.

"Why don't you dance with me?"

A shiver runs down my spine at the words a deep, raspy voice spoke. I know once he chuckled that he felt it too, from my body being flushed against his.

"Speak of the devil..." Brit starts. I can just hear her over the music, but I see their eyes widen, yet no one makes a move.

"And he shall appear," Brandy finishes the sentence. Twins apparently have a way of ending the others sentence and this was no exception.

Though, this last statement left me wondering. If they were speaking of the Harry and then stated that speaking of someone makes them appear, then...

I turn in the arms of my captor. I had to tilt my head back just to find his eyes, which were a stunning emerald green. Chocolate curls are pushed to the side, though few are in his line of vision. He ducked his head to my ear, nudging my neck for better access.

"Tell me, Beautiful, what's your name?" I felt his hair by my ear. He took the cup from my grasp, holding it up to his lips- one arm was still firm around my waist- and throwing his head back.

"S-Shay," I stutter.

After a few gulps, he drops the cup to the ground by us, and the remains spills out. "Well Shay, I'm Harry," he whispered in a sexy voice, breath is fresh with beer. I'm not sure how I feel about my name coming from his lips, but another shiver shakes me. Harry gripped my wrist before I could react, and pulled me through the crowd, bumping into people who didn't give him a second glance. I took this opportunity to glance over my shoulder at Jess and the twins. When I spot them, they already were dancing with some guys they probably didn't know. They're too intoxicated to realize their friend is being led by the guy they said to stay away from.

We reached the middle of the party where Harry pulled me to him. My free hand flew up to his chest before I bumped into him. No one has ever treated me with such a manner, and now that someone has, I'm utterly shocked. I couldn't withdrawal before Harry wrapped his arm around my waist, his left hand resting at the small of my back, while his right tugs on my wrist placing it around the nape of his neck, then placing it around me again.

What little amount of space there was between us has vanished as his lips find where my jaw meets my neck. My grip tightens further when he grazed the skin with his teeth. Whilst he carried out these actions, Harry grounded his hips onto mine. A gasp fell from my lips. I can feel him smirk and chuckle, taking satisfaction from the result. To some extent, I'm glad Harry's arm is around me, or I may be on the ground from weak knees. To him, and myself, it was evident blatantly clear that I've never experienced this before.

I've never had a boyfriend in my 18 years, and haven't wanted one. I've always seen myself as an independent, head strong, lady who doesn't need anyone. So all these years, I haven't had anyone act like this towards me, ever.

The material of his t shirt around his shoulders is fisted in my fingers, which only encourages Harry further. A vibration emitted from his chest, and a breathy laugh could be felt on the spot Harry's mouth hovered over. I frantically strain to put distance between us, but Harry wasn't having it. He nipped fervently at my skin, drawing blood to the surface. A whimper escaped when he pressed his warm, plump lips to the raw and most likely red, skin. This was better than the torturous stinging of his teeth, but he didn't let my comfort last long. He blew on the mark, giving me chills.

Harry pulled back enough that I could see the smirk that plastered his face. I am so enraged when my hand traveled to the feature recently given to me. A hickey. Did he seriously just give me a hickey? Before I knew what I was doing, I pushed against Harry's chest. He clutched both of my wrists stopping the clash. I glared at him with a hard, cold expression. It didn't affect him one bit as the devilish grin holds it place.

I quickly squirm; one hand comes from under his hold to push half of my long, dark hair to one side.

"No, show it off, Shay," Harry takes the back of his hand to provoke the locks back off my neck. "Show them that you're mine."

This addition makes my eyes widen, and I immediately want to make a smart remark.

"Hardly. I'd never be yours in a million years," I snap.

He closes in on me again, "We'll see about that." His hands roam to my bum, and I shriek unexpectedly. I realize he was fishing for my phone and found it. My brows inquiry what he was doing until I heard a buzz from his front pocket. I figured he texted himself and now he's acquired my number.

Well that's spectacular.

Once he returns the mobile to its rightful place, he glances back to the mark, running his thumb over it, back and forth. I hiss at the contact and retract my head.

"It really does look good on you," he playfully growls. "Maybe I should give you another."

"Harry," I warn.

"Don't worry, Babe," Harry takes one look down to my cleavage that's barely showing, but still it's there, as I cringe. His lustful eyes meet mine one last time before turning around and saunters off boldly.

"Shit."

I'm desperate to find the girls in this crowd of people. They could be anywhere by now, and I don't think I have the strength to elbow through people tonight. Not after what just happened. I'm surprised that no one noticed Harry's encounter, they must be that drunk.

Once I spot Jess' teal blue top, I knew the twins would be with her. I place my hair over the spot to avoid a queue of questions. As I approach them, Brit sees me and motions for me to come over, liking I was planning. I subconsciously scratch my neck and the twins notice right away. I was fixing to speak before I was cut off.

"Woah," the twins ogle.

"What the hell is that?" Jess asked staring at my neck.

I realized that when I was scratching my neck that the hair wasn't hiding the hickey. My mind went back to Harry, and I search the mass for the head of curls. I feel him, rather than see him, and my eyes follow until they meet the pair that stared at me earlier.

"Well, damn."

+++++

Hello lovelies!

A few things before we official kick this off:

1. I do not own Harry Styles, or any mention of the cast chosen for this book.

2. THIS IS COPYRIGHTED. Please do not steal my story, and fake it as your own.

3. At some times, this story may not be suitable for people under the age of 13. Read at your own risk.

4. If you want to make this story into a different language, please ask me first, and maybe I can help support you.

5. The more you comment and vote the more I would want to update.

6. I HAVE AND AM POSTING THIS STORY ON onedirectionfanfiction.com SO NO ONE SHOULD BE POSTING THIS ON A DIFFERENT SITE.

7. Let's have some FUN and make this enjoyable for everyone.

Read on! :D

Tumblr- ash-rawr.tumblr.com

Instagram: 1D_haz_boo

-A xxx

EDIT (April 2014): Please be warning that the first ten chapters will be very similar to other fics but they are also my own creation, and trust me I cringe as I go back and reread them. But I don't like to change things that have already been seen, so please be aware that things become different after about Chapter 10. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4M 619K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...
51.7K 1.3K 36
Marielle was scared of him, but Harry was only scared of losing her. *DISCLAIMER: This story contains a lot of domestic abuse, violence and swearing...
28.9K 764 63
"It's my fault. It's all my fault. I loved him, more than anything else. I gave up everything for him, I lost everything for him... and he destroyed...
158 1 9
I could see how broken he is, his eyes and mouth relaxed showing a blank expression; nothing helps. All I want to do is hold him, "you're broken" a w...