...But Am I His Jane? ( COMP...

Av wwepurplevixen

It seemed that everything was going great for Roman and Mia but with her past slowly haunting her , her insec... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
MR & MRS ANOA'I <3
Chapter 56
The End of Aaron
Chapter 57
Epilogue
BONUS: XMAS 2013
BONUS: THE ANOA'I HONEYMOON

Chapter 39

640 30 2
Av wwepurplevixen

"Baby girl..." I felt Roman's lips against my ears as he whispered.

I turned to face him.

"Yeah.." he smiled slightly and kissed my forehead , I sensed he wanted to do more but he didn't, well who would after being refused so many times.

I missed him but even his touch felt tainted by Aaron.

"Lucy's downstairs..."

I sat up and saw it was just after 11, we had been at John's the entire week and as promised Lucy would be spending the weekend here.

"How about you jump in the shower while I head down to join them" he said softly.

The entire week we have been here Roman has not been pushing me, he would merely kiss me on my cheek or forehead and hasn't even hugged me.

I hated it, but I had caused him to feel awkward around his own fiancé with all of my weird acting.

"Sure..." I realized he was already dressed in a shorts and muscle top.

I disappeared into the bathroom .

"Aunty Mi!" I felt Lucy jump into my arms as I walked into the kitchen.

I had slipped on a maxi dress with a cardigan and tied my hair up.

"Hey sweetie! Is your mom still here?" she shook her head.

"Mommy and uncle Seth will be here for dinner later" she smiled excitedly.

"That's awesome! Come on lets sit at the table and have some pancakes"

I took her hand and we sat down.

"Morning guys" I smiled at John and Nikki and they smiled as they ate.

As I ate I gripped Roman's hand in my free hand which rested in his lap as I felt extremely guilty for the past few weeks, he hadn't even questioned me about the Aaron not knowing my family thing .

He looked down at our hands and then brought it up to his lips and kissed it as a smile grew on his face.

"So whats our plans for the day?" John asked as he finished first.

"I was thinking we could go to the beach it's a nice day and..." I unintentionally squeezed Roman's hand as I tensed at the mention of beach.

"Do you not want to go to the beach?" he turned to me.

"I'm just not feeling up for the beach today , I just feel sick..."

I shrugged, "You guys can head out though"

I smiled.

"We cant go without you Mi that's just..." Roman cut Nikki off before she could continue.

"Its fine Mia can rest at home then..Lucy hasn't been to the beach in awhile..." he let go of my hand and stood up to set his dishes in the dishwasher.

I could see Nikki wanted to argue with him but the look I gave her told her not to.

"Aunty Mi you have to come with! You still have to help me build a castle for the monkey you bought me"

"Next time sweetie" I kissed her cheek and walked upstairs as they would be leaving now anyway.

"What the hell was that?" I heard Nikki behind me.

"I can't.. I can't go to the beach.."

"But you don't have any bruises..." she sighed and sat down on the bed.

I wanted to show her the bruises on my thighs but decided against it.

"I just can't.. please drop it!" I shook my head .

"Fine.." she walked out.

Even if I hadn't had the bruises I would not have gone as I didn't want to be seen in public right now.

I was busy preparing the pasta when I heard the alarm go off of the house and I froze.

I slowly walked from the kitchen and was relieved to find Jenna and Seth. Jenna glanced from the alarm system as she saw me.

"Oh Mia we thought you guys went to the beach"

I walked over and punched in the code which silenced it as my heartbeat slowly dropped back to normal.

"They did.. I decided to stay behind to prepare dinner."

I walked into the kitchen as they followed.

"Oh well I'll help.. sorry about the alarm, they gave us a spare key but clearly forgot about the alarm"

Jenna apologised and I shook my head .

"Its fine."

"So you can't twerk?" Seth asked as he set the table.

"No contrary to my ass I don't know how" I laughed.

"You should see Jenna when she..." she turned to him and he immediately stopped.

She was annoyed as he had been asking us random questions while we prepared dinner for the past hour.

"How's the leg?" I asked to take the attention off Jenna's twerking.

"Its okay at least I don't need that fucking crutch anymore. Physiotherapy went really good ..."

"He says that now but getting him to go is always a mission its like I have two kids sometimes " she shook her head.

I laughed, "I'm sure its not that bad.. pass me the salad dressing please"

"Trust me he is, I'm off about twice a week and he chooses to only go then" she passed me the dressing as he rolled his eyes.

"That's because I fucking hate hospitals and when she's there I just focus on her sitting in the corner watching me and it helps me" he shrugged and folded his arms.

"Oh my word since when are you so cute!" I laughed and he threw some leftover lettuce my way and I ducked and it landed against Jenna.

"Sorry love"

"Because you were sweet before I'll overlook that"

He grinned as we began setting the food on the table.

"So Jenna I think you should give Mia some twerking lessons!"

"What is it with you and twerking?"

"Its a useful skill!"

"You basically just pop back your behind " she laughed as she set the pasta down which was the last of the food.

"Fine" I slowly began doing it.

"You know I only suggested this so that Jenna could demonstrate!" He shrugged.

"Well anyway am I doing it right?"

"Perfectly" I heard Roman's voice fill the kitchen and all of us jumped and turned to face him and he looked amused.

Before either of us could say anything Lucy came running in with Nikki and John following.

Lucy told us all about the fun time she had and I went up to the bathroom to freshen up.

When I came back, I found Roman standing down the hallway waiting on me.

"Why aren't you downstairs?" I walked to stand in front of him.

He reached out and gently clutched my cheek and immediately moved close to me and kissed me. I moved back a bit but his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me tightly against him.

It was our first proper kiss since the weekend and I could feel the need and I allowed it and pushed Aaron's face from my memory and focused on him.

My hands clutched his face as I felt his stubble pricking me. But I didn't mind in that moment my need for him made me forget about the world.

I pushed myself against him and he moaned into my lips. He broke the kiss and gazed into my eyes.

"I'm sorry for forcing you into the kiss I just missed your taste so much and I missed..."

"Sshhh.." I whispered and kissed him .

I felt his hand tug on my long dress pulling it up and his hands clutched my thighs and he lift me up against the wall.

"How fucking far is our room?" He asked and I laughed.

"Too far.." he lifted his head and looked around and carried me to the bathroom.

He immediately locked it and set me down on the edge of the basin.

"What about no sex in the house?"

"I could give two fucks about that and besides we're the only ones who use this bathroom."

I smiled and kissed him again as I felt his hand bunch up my dress revealing my thighs and I didn't want him staring down at the bruises.

I heard the zipper of his pants and he pushed my underwear to the side and pushed in to me.

Only he mattered, only him...

I moaned into his lips as he thrust into me. He gripped my waist and held me tightly against him as he groaned. I hadn't heard that sound in awhile and I loved it. I loved relishing in him.

Holding him... he was my everything and the one I needed most to hold on. I prayed he knew that as I held him close to me as possible.

In that moment I had no care but being with the man I loved and would love till I stopped breathing.

He broke the kiss and gently sucked on my lip and my hands slipped into the back of his vest as I clawed at his back and he groaned and kissed me roughly but slowed down his thrusts.

"I love you so much" he whispered and began his quick movements soon after .

I knew he was near and so was I as he trailed kisses down my neck and bit onto my shoulder .

He pushed into me one last time and I immediately pulled his face to mine as our moans were drowned out.

He gently kissed my lips several times before leaning his forehead against mine.

"Please don't twerk for anyone else besides me.."

I laughed, " When I learn how to I promise you'll be the only one"

"So what do you call what you did down there?"

"Beginner" he shook his head and smirked as he leaned back.

"There was nothing beginner about that baby.."

"You're biased.." I smiled.

"Well then its good that its only my show" he winked.

"Yours and only yours" he smiled brightly at my words and pulled me into another kiss.

A/N:

Did you like Mia spending time with Seth and Jenna??

Did you like the Mia and Roman end???

I really missed them being together and even though everything is messed up they needed it..

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

59.9K 2.1K 79
You look in my eyes, I'm stripped of my pride. And my soul surrenders, And you bring my heart to it's knees. HIGHEST RANKINGS: January 2019 ⇨#20 NIK...
36K 575 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...
5.4K 114 42
Book two for Falling for her we continue Roman and Brianna's journey of their hard Road to love Will Roman finally get over the kiss Brianna and Seth...
19.5K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...