Chapter 24

"Are you sure you want to take this week off?" Roman asked as we were parked outside John and Nikki's house.

" Yes I am. John's out of town doing appearances so I want to keep Nikki company."

"Okay..." He leaned forward and kissed me deeply and slowly bit my lip.

"I honestly think staying on that tour bus was a mistake. I need my fucking Jane" I laughed against his lips.

"Mmmm take your frustrations out in the ring tonight Ro"

He rolled his eyes, "I thought having you on the road with me would have me getting laid more"

"Wow and here I thought you were happy to have me close by!" I shook my head in disbelief.

"Well that's the bonus" he smirked but it didn't last long. " I hate being away from you.."

I sighed and leaned my forehead against his, " I know, but both of us have been injured and it sucks when you're all alone. You have the guys with you" I smiled and he kissed me on my nose and leaned back.

"Yeah... But we still on for Disney land on Saturday so I'll be flying in then."

"Of course, Lucy was so happy and I have missed spending time with her."

"Good"

I smiled and opened the door but he pulled me back and as I turned his lips met mine again and he groaned.

"Fuck ! I love you..." He smiled.

"Fuck! I love you too, Roman" I laughed and kissed him again.

"You have to go, before they leave without you" I sighed as everyone was still at his parents house.

"I'm driving to the next city by myself and I'll meet up with them there. Say hi to Nikki for me and tease her a bit for my part" he winked. I rolled my eyes and got out.

I heard him hoot as he pulled away, I waved and walked up.

"Nikki!" I called out as I closed the door and left my bag next to it.

"In here!" I heard her call from the lounge. I entered and immediately hugged her from behind as I leaned over the back of the couch.

"Sister from another fucking mister!"

She laughed and leaned forward causing me to be pulled onto the couch and I laughed as my head rested on her lap.

"How are you?"

"I'm good, I'm having surgery in January so for now its just taking things easy"

She smiled, I could see she was upset though.

"I really hope everything works out. The road ain't the same without you, I know Roman misses John as well."

"Of course he does, between those two and him and Dean they have their own relationship going on" she rolled her eyes.

"Oh so we don't?" I pouted and laughed.