Chapter 53

I was seated in the waiting room with Shane. He had been spending the past couple of days at my place.

I told him I didn't need him to but I'm pretty sure it was Roman's orders.

"Happy to know that arm shall be feeling lighter?" He asked as he handed me the coffee he had just bought.

"Definitely" I smiled as I sipped it slowly.

One thing Shane was good at was catching me out in a lie and I knew he didn't believe it was a wrestling injury neither did Paul..

However I knew that Paul would be keeping his distance for awhile.

I wished I had gotten a chance to speak with Randy but he said he'd visit soon and I hoped he meant it.

"Roman said he was flying in for the appointment right?"
My brothers voice broke me from my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm just not sure if he'll make it. He called the landline last night and I missed it"

I got sad as Shane was in the shower and I had been downstairs to fetch the mail and when I got back, I heard his voice filling the apartment as he had left a message.

"So I'm hoping you're sleeping so that's why you aren't answering but I love you baby girl. I can't wait to see you and I love you too Shane in case you're missing me as well"

I tried calling him but realized he had tried calling me before his match.

"You can try him now"

I shook my head and leaned back .

"You okay? You've been throwing up a lot these past few days and..."

His eyes widened.

"You're pregnant aren't you?"

He whispered.

"What! No!"

I don't know why I was lying .

He had three sons and was one of those fathers who were very involved so he knew all the signs and him having to order pizza and sushi and me eating it together should've been another sign of my weird cravings.

"That's why he didn't want to leave you alone.." He smiled.

"I'm so happy for you baby sis.." he gripped my shoulders and kissed the side of my head.

"I didn't say I was.." I whispered still trying to keep the secret like Roman had wanted me to.

"I know.." he smirked, it was too late...

"You can't tell anyone Shane.. We don't want to share the news yet" I set my coffee down on the vacant seat next to me and held his arm.

"Why not?" He frowned a bit.

"Things are just not good right now .. Please?"

I saw the confusion in his eyes but if these last couple of weeks had proven anything I knew he would do anything for me and that was why I couldn't let him know about Aaron..

"Sure.. But you're going to be showing soon, how far along are you?"

He briefly glanced down at my tummy.