BONUS: THE ANOA'I HONEYMOON

FIRSTLY THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL THE NEW READERS OVER THE COURSE OF THIS YEAR!! I STARTED THE FIRST BOOK TWO YEARS AGO AND DISAPPEARED BUT THE END OF 2015 I TACKLED IT AGAIN AND FINISHED IT AS WELL AS THIS BOOK. WHEN I DID I ONLY HAD A FEW PEOPLE LIKING AND COMMENTING WHICH I APPRECIATE STILL!!! @kenreid @KaleaReigns @BeastieLife @houbionc @LunaticReigns @Ashleh2420 who commented and voted quite often and seeing new people express their love for this book now means a lot ❤❤❤ Unfortunately I cant go far back in my notifications to give dedications for all the newbies in the jungle but thank you all and hopefully you enjoy this!!!!

 WHEN I DID I ONLY HAD A FEW PEOPLE LIKING AND COMMENTING WHICH I APPRECIATE STILL!!! @kenreid @KaleaReigns @BeastieLife @houbionc @LunaticReigns @Ashleh2420 who commented and voted quite often and seeing new people express their love for this boo...

"Roman.. we can't be in here the entire time , what was the point in us flying all the way?" I giggled as we had just finished our breakfast in bed but instead of getting our day started my Tarzan had positioned himself between my legs and was now definitely leaving a mark on my neck.

"For amazing wedding pictures?"

"That all?"

He laughed a bit before I heard him again.

"I just can't get enough of you Mi.." he whispered as I felt his lips graze over my skin.

It left my skin and he lifted his head lazily and kissed my lips gently.

He broke it and ran his fingers over my face, "I can't tell if its due to you being Mrs Anoa'i or if its the pregnancy..but you have a glow and I happen to love it"

He smiled brightly and I laughed, " I hope you still crave my body so much when I start really showing!"

He rolled his eyes and moved down until his face hovered over my stomach and he trailed kisses all over it.

I was finally the wife of my Tarzan and although apart of me still believed I had fallen asleep perhaps while still being contained by Aaron because it simply seemed too good to be true.

But then again Roman's teeth sinking into my inner thighs definitely reminded me.

"Ro!" I laughed out and he chuckled and moved his lips to my bump again and traced a heart with his fingers on it.

"You are carrying my angels.. our angels.. you know what that means to me baby girl? I had this idea of it for so long, for months while I held your hand waiting for you to wake. It felt like a dream then Mia, some fantasy I was clinging to..."

He glanced at me and I knew my Tarzan was overcoming with the same feeling of disbelief, with our rocky road to marriage and Aaron still roaming wherever he was. We were still waiting for something to rip us from each other.

But I wouldn't be taken from Roman. I loved him and being without him was and would never be the answer. He was right, we were a unit since the day on the beach at my father's home when a confused drunken girl decided to throw herself at the guy whose attention she seemed to have caught.

From the beginning we were playing with fire and some would say we didn't deserve happiness for all the lies that filled our lives due to our love affair but maybe everyone deserved their own bit of happiness after going through hell.

And to me Aaron was the guy who welcomed me at Hell's Gates..

"Its not though.." I hooked my fingers into his and he pulled it to his lips kissing my ring finger.

"Definitely not.. still feels like it though. I feel like any moment that bastard will come in here and ruin this moment" He finally confessed..

"He won't.. you have made sure of that, we will be on alert when we get back home but now? Its just you and me Roman and I want to enjoy this place with you okay?"

I raised my eyebrow as I realized besides him wanting me in bed with him all day , he was afraid because of our last vacation. Despite trying to reassure me that I should have not thought about it, of course he was but he wanted me calm.

"Okay but only for a few hours " he looked down at my little belly and traced a bigger heart over it with his free hand and kissed it one last time.

"Come on let's get a quick shower" he crawled off of the bed and picked me up into his arms .

"A quick shower or a quickie in the shower? "

"Well if that's what you want! " He smirked while I simply rolled my eyes and kissed him.

***

"This island is absolutely beautiful" I looked around as we were seated in a garden restaurant within the small village.

I was craving chocolate cake which I saw on the counter and dragged Roman along, he didn't complain though, I'm pretty sure he was used to it as he did have to deal with Galina when she had Lucy, so dealing with a woman's cravings came with it.

"I know, a beautiful place for my beautiful wife" He took the fork from me and took a piece of the cake .

"You said you didn't want a piece"

"Cause I didn't .. but now I do"he smirked as I rolled my eyes , " well then order yourself some Tarzan!"

"We are married now baby girl, what's yours is mine!" He winked and was clearly amused as he stole another piece.

"And I am pregnant ..." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Which means I am pregnant as well" He winked.

"Romaaaan!!!" I nagged and he laughed.

" You are carrying babies doesn't mean you have to act like one Mi.." he said as he stood up disappearing into the restaurant.

A few minutes later I saw a piece of chocolate cake set in front of me and felt him kiss the side of my head as he took his seat finishing off the other piece.

"Happy now?" I nodded as I ate as well.

"I can't wait for you to be able to show your cute belly.." he whispered as he set his fork down.

I was wearing a maxi dress at the moment which hid it and I laughed, "it will be showing itself off soon"

"I know we should tell the others before then I guess"

"I can't wait to see Lucy's reaction..." I smiled slightly still unsure how she would take it.

"It will be good Mi and..." he stopped and I didn't get why.

And then I heard the song Rihanna - Stay playing. It was a song we had danced to at Eva's wedding I think, I honestly wasn't sure, I knew we had somewhere though.

"May I have this dance baby girl?" He smirked as he stood up.

"No one else is Roman..." I mumbled as I stood up knowing he wouldn't care either way.

"There is a reason that section of grass is empty " he smirked as he took my hand and led me to the center of it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I stared up at him.

"I'll always stay with you no matter what Mia"

"I know..."

Maybe we would be tested yet again once we flew home but Roman was right, a few good days in between made a huge difference for us and it reminded us that it didn't matter how long we were apart or who tried to tear us from each other , our love for each other would make sure that we ended up together...