My BadBoy

By pinkypie13

Ashley Sunshine is ready to go off to college and start a new life since her high school experience wasn't... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1: Fudge
Chapter 2: Meet Jackson Miller
Chapter 3: Vanilla bean
Chapter 4: Roommate of my Dreams
Chapter 5: What she dosen't know
Chapter 6: When realization hits
Chapter 7: Girl talk
Chapter 8: Famiglia
Chapter 9: A pissed off Jackson
Chapter 10: What happens in physics stays in physics
Chapter 11: Let's Ride
Chapter 13: Off limits
Chapter 14: "Jackson I have the plague"
Chapter 15: "I think I just died inside"
Chapter 16: "Let's make him Jealous"
Chapter 17: When she cares for a drunkie
Chapter 18: Are we out of the woods yet? pt. 1
Chapter 19: Are we out of the woods yet? Pt 2.
Chapter 20: Never doubt google
Chapter 21: About yesterday
Chapter 22: Anything is possible
Chapter 23: Baby
Chapter 24: It's a guarantee
Chapter 25: Netflix and Chill
Chapter 26: F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Chapter 27: Little Red Riding Hood
Chapter 28: Written in the stars
Chapter 29: Trust and Games
Chapter 30:Never have I ever
Chapter 31: Tears and smoke
Chapter 32: Who is Alfonso?
Chapter 33: "Down for the challenge"
Chapter 34: 3 Strikes
Chapter 35: Almost
Chapter 36: Kappa Tau Gamma, Fraternity pt. 1
Chapter 37: Kappa Tau Gamma, Fraternity pt.2
Chapter 38: Gamma Tau Kappa, Fraternity pt. 3
Chapter 39: "Who needs an Andrew when you've got a Jackson Miller?"
Chapter 40: "And just like that, my smile was gone"
Chapter 41: The domino effect
Chapter 42: Old Love...?
Chapter 43: Temptation
Chapter 44: Decision making
Chapter 45: Oh sweet baby Jesus
Chapter 46: It takes two to...
Chapter 47: Naked
Chapter 48: Playing with fire
Chapter 49: Roselyn
Chapter 50: Betrayal
Chapter 51: After
Chapter 52: Lucky Number 12
Chapter 53: Sweet Surprises
Chapter 54: "Ciao Principessa"
Chapter 55: Who said it?
Chapter 56: Henry?...
Chapter 57: Hold me down
Chapter 58: Safe Haven
Chapter 59: Saved by the bell
Chapter 60: "Baby you don't want me"
Chapter 61: The Girls Room
Chapter 62: Let the games begin
Chapter 63: Euphoria
Chapter 64: Shut up and drive
Chapter 65: Too Easy
Chapter 66: Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 67: Warm Up
Chapter 68: Girl Meets Evil
Chapter 69: For Better Or For Worse
Chapter 70: Save Me
Chapter 71: A Dirty (Chicken) Night.
Chapter 72: Zzz-ing Through Everything
Chapter 73: Unstoppable
Chapter 74: The Truth Untold
Chapter 75: Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 76: Bloodlust
Chapter 77: The Truth Untold Cont.
Chapter 78: Alexa, play "here comes the Bride"
Chapter 79: The Confrontation
Chapter 80: My Badboy
BONUS

Chapter 12: Mr. Fluffs

27.2K 970 136
By pinkypie13

A/N: If you're still reading this you're awesome!

"I can't believe you forced me to wear this stupid dress, and you get to keep your shirt". I muttered yanking the dress down a bit.

" It's a restaurant,". Jackson smirked. "You have to be classy".

"I'll show you classy". I mumbled under my breath.

" Save it for the bedroom babe,". He winked. " Although I must say you are packing vanilla bean". He looked at my butt.

I blushed.

Jackson made us stop at a store and brought me a black skin tight dress that grips everything. It's not too short but it always slides up when I move which makes me want to punch something. Not that I could even hurt a fly. He only did it because I refuse to talk to him without eating something first and according to him where we're going is very classy. The dress has a low V neck that shows a small part of my cleavage.

I didn't reply. I just kept walking in silence.

" Oh,". He laughed. " Now i'm getting the silent treatment? after what you pulled today?".

No response.

"Fine,". He grunted. " I'll make you talk".

I wanted to ask how but that would be talking so I stopped myself. We arrived in front of a big building and I had to stop and gawk at it. Jackson smiled and left me waiting outside. The place was at least fifty stories high. I noticed a beach behind it and closed my eyes. I could smell the sand and picture the palm trees in my mind. It was the most peaceful thing that-

" You done princess?". A voice spoke behind me. I turned expecting Jackson.

" Actually i'm just...". My voice trailed off. He wasn't Jackson. This man had grey eyes, pale skin and his dark hair had a grey patch on the side. He was wearing a black suit and looked very wealthy.

" Just what dear?". He prompted me to continue.

" Uh...who are you?". I backed up, getting a strong feeling this man was dangerous.

" Oh,". He laughed and held out his hand for me to shake. " Forgive my manners dear i'm Vito. Vito Bianchi".

A gasp escaped my lips. " You sound familiar".

His smile fell when I didn't shake his hand. " Guess i'm not the only one who doesn't have manners, but we'll change that soon".

He walked away. Just like that.

" Vanilla bean?,". Jackson came outside. " I thought you were hungry".

"Yeah um...". I thought about telling him. " I'm ready".

I need more information from him first.

Inside the 'Royal Palms' hotel was even better than the outside. A big chandelier hung safely on the center of the ceiling. The colors it radiated was magnificent and the mouthwatering smell of food was enough to make me forget about the scare earlier. Jackson led me to a VIP area in the back past the shuffling crowd of people waiting to get a seat. A waiter came to our table as soon as we sat down although he was obviously busy with the other people in here.

" Mr. Miller!,". He chirped. " So happy to see you again, and who is this lovely lady?".

" Oh i'm his roomma-". I began.

" Friend,". Jackson cut in. "We're friends".

I shot him a look and mouthed. 'Jerk Face' he blew an air kiss.

" Would you like me to start you off with a caesar salad?". The waiter asked.

" Yes,". Jackson rushed him. " And bring her something fruity to drink, you already know what I want".

" Yes, sir". The waiter nodded and walked off.

" Are you always such a jerk to people?". I had to ask him as I took in the warm comfortable environment.

" Yes. Now about what happened today...". He began slowly, making me lean closer. " Forget it ever happened".

What?

" Are you serious?". I couldn't believe it.

" D-Did I stutter?". He snapped.

I crossed my arms over my chest. " You're a bipolar butthole".

He stared at me for a minute then burst into a fit of laughter. I watched as he kept laughing and sighed. If this was a date I would've thrown my napkin down and march out of this place without even a glance back. I looked up and realized he stopped laughing and was staring at me.

"What?". I met his gaze.

He ran his hand through his hair. " Why don't you like to curse?".

" Uh, because it's wrong". I said in a duh tone.

" No, really". He leaned forward, the light illuminated on his skin and my eyes wandered to his biceps. " I want to know".

I gulped and took a breath. I've never told anybody that story before. Normally whenever they realize I don't swear they just shrug it off. No one really cared. Until now, my subconscious pointed out. Does he? I thought as the waiter arrived again with the salad and our beverages. Jackson without a doubt has alcohol.

We ate in silence for a while before I spoke. " Once when I was little my dad got me a new teddy bear for christmas,". I recalled. " His name was Mr. fluffs because it was a cat and it was fluffy".

" Very creative". Jackson joked. I smacked his arm and he pretended to wince.

"Anyways, I left Mr. fluffs in his office one day and went back to get it,". I noticed Jackson studying my face and looked away. " My dad was talking to someone on the phone. He sounded really mad so I decided to just get the stuffed animal as quick as I could before he even noticed. When I got in his office I tripped on the rug and spilled coffee on his important documents. So he -".

" Don't tell me,". Jackson met my eyes. " He hit you".

" No, Pay attention,". I glared at him, I hate telling stories. " He turned and started to yell at me, at first it wasn't that bad but then he started cursing and that made it worse. I still didn't care about that though. The point is I distracted him and he switched his attention from the man on the phone -which I later found out was in danger and had to ask my dad for help- to me. The guy died...it was my grandad. He died because of me".

I took a sip of my drink and forced myself to look at Jackson. His eyes were wide and his mouth was slightly opened. The waiter came back and took our plates, he then brought back the chef's choice for the day which was basically a steak wrapped in bacon and covered in sauce with mashed potatoes and vegetables as sides.

I indulged in the meal and eventually so did Jackson. We ate in silence until we were finished and he finally said. " It's not your fault you know, your granpa's death was in no way your fault... I can't really tell who's fault it was but I know for a fact it wasn't yours".

I sighed and rested my hand on the table. " I wish I could believe that but if I never distracted my dad maybe he could've saved grandad somehow".

" By talking to him? surely you...,". He paused. " Wait what's your grandpa's name?".

" Dan Sunshine,". I answered. " Why?".

Something passed through his eyes. " It's not your fault vanilla bean, trust me". He rested his hand on mine and I wanted to question what he just said but...couldn't. What is this guy doing to me? we gazed into each other's eyes again and suddenly I felt like we weren't in a hotel restaurant. It felt like we were -

He coughed and pulled away. " Are you ready?, it's getting kind of of late".

" No,". I blushed. " You know something personal about me, so now you have to tell me something personal about you".

He smirked. "I have to?".

"Please, no more games i'm serious. I don't know you". I pouted.

He opened his mouth to talk and I cut him off. " Yes, yes I know you 'more than your closest friends' blah blah, I just...don't know you, if that makes any sense".

" No it doesn't". He ran his hand through his hair. " But I know what you mean, what do you want to know?".

" Uh...". I racked my brain for one of the many questions I have for him, about him. " Tell me about your past, something deep what is your mom like? tell me why-". I lowered my voice. " You're in the mafia".

He sucked in a deep breath of air and balled his fist up on the table, wrinkling the tablecloth. " Ok Ashley, i'll tell you about my past".

Ashley?

Great, he's mad...again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey beauties! (we seriously need a name like 'Jacksonators' or something cool for you guys)

To be fair I didn't want to end the chapter here but it was getting a bit long and I always try to end my chapters a little over a thousand words, plus this just seemed like the perfect ending :P

I'm not sure if I actually like this chapter though and and I always try to put my best work out there so please vote, comment and fan to let me know what you think ;)

P.S: Pay very close attention because the next few chapters are vital prior to the overall plot of the story ;)

thx for being so supportive :)

xoxo,

Jackson's past xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 139 58
Ashlyn Ross is a normal teenage girl -to the outside world that is. she has a secret identity and only her parents and trusted trainer knows. she's...
310K 10.6K 38
'I had guilt that ate me out from the inside and made me want to throw up. Guilt that started as a young child and continued to fester until I was do...
32.9K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
4.7K 518 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...