Brian O'Connor's Little Siste...

By VElizabeth97

My name is Aria O'Connor and yes my big brother is Brian O'Connor, but we are nothing alike in appearance wis... More

Brian O'Connor's Little Sister
Chapter 1:Meeting Dominic Torretto
Chapter 2: Finding out Brian let Torretto Go
Chapter 3: Races Against People With Deep Pockets
Chapter 4: Carter is down now time to find Dominic Torretto
Chapter 5: Being the Host of an Outrageous Party
Chapter 6: Finding Aria O'Connor/ Trying to Figure out Where the hell I am!
Chapter 7: Finding Who my Kidnapper Is
Chapter 8: Mission with Letty
Chapter 9: Helping Dominic and Brian Finish What They Started.
Chapter 10: Going to London then Travelling to Germany
Chapter 11: Planning Ahead, And Not Telling Anybody But Letty
Chapter 12: Finding Out About My Past
Chapter 14: Date and The Proposal.
Chapter 15: Deciding on a Wedding Date.
Chapter 16: Ian Shaw Kidnapping a Pregnant Woman.
Chapter 17: Rescue Aria O'Connor
Chapter 18: Threatened By Ian Shaw
Authors notes
Chapter 19: The Surprise
Chapter 20:
Authors notes
Authors notes

Chapter 13: Fighting and Making up.

4.5K 54 3
By VElizabeth97

enjoy this chapter!

-----------------------------

Chapter 13: Fighting and Making up.

                Luke and I have been fighting over everything like baby names, to cribs, and clothes just about everything about the baby I just can't take it no more.

              Everything we say just ends up in an argument, we can never agree on anything any more, my brother just finds it funny but I just find it tragic and no body is helping me with this and there is no advice on this because no one has gone through this but us.

             "Brian you have to help me, Luke is drowning in FBI work and I am drowning in baby stuff and we can't stop arguing for one second and it's killing me" I begged more like whined.

            "Alright I'll help just stop whining okay?" Brian said.

          "Yay thank you" I cheered.

        "God pregnancy has changed you, because you were never like this before" he complained.

       "Brian! that is not something you would say to a pregnant sister of yours" I said sternly.

     "God you sound like a mother already and you haven't even given birth yet" he said under his breath.

    "What was that Brian?" I asked sternly like I haven't heard him even though I did.

     "Nothing Aria just nothing" he said.

    "Good it better be" I said smiling evilly at him.

     "We better not be baby shopping because I hate that" he said.

     "I guess I have to bring that tad bit of information to Mia and tell her not to get pregnant again because you hate shopping for babies" I said testing him.

       "No I'll go and I don't hate it" he said earnestly.

      "Good let's go" I said cheerfully.

     I was trying to figure out what kind of crib to get the twins and what I'll bring them home in, lately I have been staying at Dominic's house because Luke and I aren't exactly on speaking terms yet. So Mia, Letty and I have been shopping for babies and now Brian and I are going shopping and he's giving me ideas so I can get back together with Luke.

        After walking around in the mall for baby stuff, I simply wanted to give up on shopping because I was depressed to shop.

          "Brian I want to go back to Dom's" I said sadly.

        "No we can't yet because you haven't chosen anything yet Aria" he said to quickly.

        "But I am to depressed to shop for them" I said with a pout.

       "No you have to chose something otherwise we will be here all day" he threatened.

       "Don't mess with me Brian I will win remember I am pregnant and I always win" I said just as someone said "she's right just cave already."

          "See even that person see's that I am right I will win so there is no point in arguing with me Brian" I said smugly.

           "Just chose something so we can leave Aria" he said.

        "No I want to go home" I said stubbornly.

       "We are not leaving until you chose something I told you that" he said stubbornly.

      "No" I said and walked away from him.

         "Yes"

        "No"

      "Yes"

     "No"

     "No"

    "Yes"

     "Damn it you tricked me and that is not fair" I said, I went and chose something I liked just because I did agree with him even though he did trick me into agreeing with him.

        "Yes I knew that would work" he cheered.

       "Shut it Brian O'Connor" I said.

       "I am paying for it Aria because I never got anything for the babies" Brian said.

       He paid and we left the shop, got back to the car when the phone rang and Brian couldn't pick up.

       "It's ready Brian" Luke said.

      "What's ready?" I asked confused.

       "Nothing you need to know Aria, now give the phone to Brian" Luke said angrily.

       "Luke if you want her to take you back be nice" someone said to him "plus I helped and you should take my advice."

          "Yeah Luke, you should be nice to me because I might not take you back if your going to treat me like that" I said and that is when the phone was taken away.

        "Hey! I was talking to him" I said already mad.

      "No you were arguing and you guys have not even seen each other in weeks and you miss him so stop it" Brian said "Oh and okay that's good."

               Brian is right I do miss him, but he frustrates me to no end and it doesn't help that I am pregnant either.

          I started to sing Lemonade Mouth in Spanish.

       "Todo lo que tenemos ahora vamos a hacer mayor parte de esta" I sang Turn Up the Music by Lemonade Mouth.

        Brian just looked confused to what I was singing, but he ignored me because he knows not to bug me now.

           When we got home and I got out I went inside I was surprised to see Luke standing there with a rose when I got to the living room.

        I didn't see his car outside but then again he is an agent and Dominic probably helped him hide his car.

      "What are you doing here Luke?" I asked hotly, I was still upset with the way he treated me earlier.

      "I want to be forgiven, but only if you give me a chance to make it up to you because I miss you like crazy at home and I feel like a jackass for doing that to you" he said sincerely.

     "Only if you mean it and promise not to do it again" I reasoned.

     "Deal" he said "let's go I have somewhere to take you."

      "No I won't go anywhere until you tell me where we are going" I said and ran away from him up the stairs.

       "Aria baby please come with me, I can't tell you because it is a surprise for you" Luke said.

      "No I don't believe you" I yelled at him.

      "Let me help and I will bring her down here and Letty will help me" Mia said and knocked on the door.

       "Go away" I yelled at them.

      "No we will not go away Aria because you love Luke and he is crazy about you and he has this wonderful surprise for you and everything for tonight so come on we are going to get you ready to go" they said.

       I was just told to get ready and I have no choice but to go and I don't know where I am going, geez these girls.

       They pulled, tugged and pushed on me just to get me ready and hide the mirror from me.

      I didn't like not knowing what was going on that's why I reacted that way to them.

        Letty was doing my hair and some help from Mia here and there while she focused on my makeup, after they went through my closet found an outfit for me.

 -----------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter even though it's kind of short I swear I will update tomorrow or the next day hopefully

       Votar (Vote)

     Como (comment)

    Ventilador (Fan)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 1 6
My life was completely normal until I got engaged to Eiser Methews , the very man who thinks he can tame me but is forgetting his limits.Im engaged t...
86 0 17
To my readers, For those who believe that true love is like a really good book-impossible to put down and full of plot twists. Kalia's POV: I've neve...
24.1K 622 39
Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Connor wasn't always the best. She grew up wi...
2.5M 67K 31
I took a deep breath."Antonio I...I'm pregnant."His smile suddenly faded and his brown eyes turned darker by the second. He removed my hands from his...