Chapter 12: Finding Out About My Past

           After telling everyone I was pregnant with Luke's kid or should I say kids, yes I am having twins.

      People keep telling me about my past, yeah sure I want to know but I wasn't that curious about it, hearing all the things that I did I just didn't believe that I did any of those thing, or that I was on that side of the law.

       When I was in with the police force I was told about the things I did with them not the other things on the other side of the law.

         "Are you sure that was me? I mean you knew me before this whole thing happened, but I didn't think that I would be on the other side of a wanted poster" I said to Mia and Brian.

       They chuckled and said yes.

      "You were always here with Dom or at the garage or races" Brian said "you never helped the feds but they never gave up on you because of dad, but they slowly started to lose hope eventually though."

        "I always thought I was on this side because of all the cases I closed" I said questioningly.

         "No you always helped Dom get away when they came for him then the Carter case came you were just gone for three years without telling me why but you just helped him back then too" he said.

          "I did?" I asked stupidly. I never thought I would help a criminal like him.

        "Yeah but then you a few of me being on the other side of a wanted poster you wanted to be the cop out of the two of us" he said.

       "Oh" was all I said.

          I kind of knew what I was like back then, because I looked at all the things I have done but I didn't know it was that bad.

                "I didn't think it was that bad" I said honestly "but I am kind of glad that the accident happened though, because I wouldn't have meet Hobbs."

            "Why you would have been with us and you would have been happy too" Mia said.

           "I see you guys are going down memory lane with her about her life and all" Luke said smirking.

       "It's not funny Luke I don't remember any of this and you could have helped me but no you decided you wanted me to be a fed" I said moodily.

         Yes the pregnancy has taken it's full effect a few weeks ago, Brian told Luke all about Mia's pregnancy and he said that she was very moody and that she had mood swings a lot, but he got hit when he said that.

        Luke has learned quick not to mess with me because he will be sleeping on the couch for the next few days if he says anything that upsets me.

            "Honey I am not laughing or making fun of you or anything" Luke said because I was about to snap at him.

        "Don't you dare  lie to me Luke" I said in rage.

          "I am not lying to you honey" he said.

          Brian and Dom laughed at him because we all knew he was lying. 

           "Luke we all know that you are fucking lying" I yelled at him.

         He looked scared because he knew he hit a nerve in me and knows that lying will get him no where, but he also knows that he will be sleeping on the couch if he says the truth.

          "Baby you want to know the truth? Well I am not lying and I love you" he said.

       I laughed "No you are not telling the truth and I love you too but I don't know what to believe anymore" I said and walked out.

                  "Here we go again with her mood swings" Brian said laughing at Luke's expense.

                  I walked back in and hit Brian on the back of the head and looked at Mia.

                  "Brian is sleeping on the couch right?" I asked her.

                "Yes he is because he keeps making comments about mood swings and I have no idea what he is talking about" Mia said.

           Dom knows not to say anything because he knows that Letty will be worse than all of us and he doesn't like sleeping on the couch.

               "Aren't you going to say anything Dom" I said pointedly.

              "No I know you are going to do what you did to Brian and that I will be sleeping where he will if I do" he said.

          "Good boy" I said "see Brian he knows what is best for him."

           "Yeah, yeah I know I should just keep my mouth shut but it's hard because you are going through what Mia went through and Luke is finally understands what all men go through when their girls are pregnant" Brian said "now I get to make fun of my little sister even though I find it really gross that you had sex with Luke Hobbs."

         "Yeah well you also get to be on the other side of my angry when I pregnant Brian and it's not just Luke it's everyone but the girls because they will and have known what I go through" I said and hit him again.

         "Oh and Luke we are going home, and you get to sleep here" I said and ran to the car and drove away.

          I called Mia when I got home.

        "So is he actually still there?" I asked.

         But the phone was taken away from Mia.

         "Aria please baby come back and get me I don't want to stay with these people" he said jokingly.

       "Hey don't say that we could kick you out and you could sleep on the streets" I heard someone yell I think it was Dom.

       "Nah baby you could stay there and I will be at home because I ain't going back for your ass until tomorrow" I said and hung up.

      I was kidding about leaving him there, but considering he never got to know my family and my extended family he's staying there for tonight.

        My doctors appointment is tomorrow and Luke is coming with me whether he likes it or not, because it's a surprise.

The next day

              I went and got Luke so we can go to the doctors appointment, I didn't know I was two months pregnant.

          After the appointment we went back to Dom's place, because I want to know more about my past.

           There was a lot I didn't know about my past self and it was just shocking about all the things I found out.