It Turns Me On When You Say N...

By ToSynInFaythe

"If you ever decide that you love a girl more than you love me, just shoot me, okay?" Heath loves Quinn. More... More

ITMOWYSN-1
ITMOWYSN-2
ITMOWYSN- 3
ITMOWYSN- 4
ITMOWYSN- 5
ITMOWYSN- 7
ITMOWYSN- 8
ITMOWYSN- 9
ITMOWYSN- 11
ITMOWYSN- 12
ITMOWYSN- 13
ITMOWYSN- 14
ITMOWYSN- 15 (Part 1)
ITMOWYSN- 15 (Part 2)
ITMOWYSN- 16
ITMOWYSN- 17
ITMOWYSN- 18
ITMOWYSN- 19
ITMOWYSN- Bonus Chapter!
ITMOWYSN- Sequel!
ITMOWYSN- 20 (Finale)
My Pants Threw Themselves At You, I Swear!

ITMOWYSN- 10

21.5K 394 57
By ToSynInFaythe

Double didgit chapters, yay!:D

* * *

So the winner of my little contest won't be announced yet, but I've already decided. Because if I said who won, then everyone would know!! XD I've actually decided to combine two of the ideas, so both of those people will be rewarded.

Enjoy, my naughties! ;D

* * *

Pic is Hunter O__O I am in love.

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

We rolled out of bed the next morning, tired and happy.

I stumbled into the kitchen naked while Heath took a shower. Before going into the kitchen, though, I checked. We all knew how well that ended last time.

After making sure no one lurked in the kitchen to take my picture, I strolled in to put some bread in the toaster.

I crawled up onto the counter while waiting for my toast to pop up.

Apparently I was out good, because the next thing I know, the toaster snapped and I was jolting off the counter.

Into Heath's arms.

Looking down at me, he scolded me.

"Why the hell were you sleeping on the counter? And your toast is burnt." Heath nodded to the toaster, where a black slice was sticking out, smoking.

I started laughing, stretching in Heath's arms as I tried to go back to sleep.

"Uh. No, wake up. We have to go to town." Heath made to drop me, and I started to climb up his body, ending on his shoulders.

So, hanging there, on his shoulder, I fell back asleep. I could feel him walking, but I was too tired to care.

About thirty seconds later, I was bent over the back of our couch. Wide awake now, I felt Heath's hands on my ass, massaging and kneading. His touch sent jolts of electric passion shooting through my body, making me want more and more.

I shivered when Heath kissed my spine, right at the base, where all my nerves connected to the rest of my body. His warm tongue ran up my back, swirling and tasting. I'm sure he could taste the sweat. Could you taste lust in sweat? If so, he'd be choking on mine.

"Please... Please." I moaned at him, wanting him to do it already.

I heard him unzip his jeans, and I felt rub his shaft against my rear. I tried lifting myself off the couch to rub against him harder, but the way he was holding me down, with my shoulders on the seat of the couch with my ass in the air, prevented me from moving.

Sliding my hands under my chest, I pushed up, but he shoved me back down.

After a split second of silence and pleasant nothingness, Heath slid his cock into me, hard.

Once.

Twice.

And then... No more.

Whimpering at the loss, I tried to twist around, only to find that Heath wasn't here anymore.

Just like at the Celtic Festival.

Growling, I pushed myself up.

"Heath! Where the hell did you go, asshole?!"

From upstairs, his voice echoed down.

"We have to go to town. Get dressed." A pair of jeans and a T-shirt came flying down the stairs.

Grumbling, I did as he asked.

* * *

(Heath's POV)

I drove to the grocery silently. Quinn was pissed at me. And when Quinn was pissed, it was best just to stay quiet.

He kept shooting me death glares, thinking I wasn't watching. I laughed at him silently.

Pulling into the parking lot, I made Quinn go get a shopping cart.

"Hurry up, if you wanna get home!" I urged, winking playfully at him.

He just growled, frowning at me.

"Can we just get this over with?"

I shook my head, enjoying the look of pain on his face; I liked shopping. He did not.

As we walked through the fruit isle, Quinn kept shooting lusty looks at the bananas. Ack. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, leaving him all hot and bothered. Then making him come to the store.

And now he was eyeballing the cucumbers. Ah, shit.

Trying to ignore him, I walked on through the store, giving up when I saw Quinn looking at the grapes. What did he even want...? Nevermind. I didn't really wanna know.

"Come on, Quinn, we'll do this tomorrow." I motioned him to the door, abandoning our cart. "Do you need painkillers or something?" I motioned to his head.

He nodded, glumly shuffling out the door.

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

Haha. I like these pills. They should give me these everyday.... Every day, every day, hahahaha... Loopy loopy, poopy... Ha!

Heath gave me an odd look, watching as I crawled all over our bedroom floor.

Had I said that out loud?

Yes. Yes I had.

It was after that thought that I passed out.

* * *

(Heath's POV)

When Quinn fell asleep on the floor, I didn't think anything of it. He always reacted this way when he was on painkillers. Or Tylenol. Or any type of medication at all. Even vitamins.

I lounged on the couch for a few hours, my cock rock-hard because I couldn't stop thinking about what I never got to finish on this very couch.

The phone began ringing, and I leapt for the stairs. I really didn't want Quinn to wake up right now.

"Hello?" I whispered into the phone.

"Heath? It's Hunter. Dawn had the baby." Hunter's voice echoed across the phone.

I grinned in surprise. Quinn needed to wake up for this. He had to help name her.

"Hold on, lemme go get Quinn." I went to put the phone down.

"No! Don't! I... I need to talk to you for a minute." Hunter sounded strange, like there was something choking him.

"Yeah?"

"Dawn... Dawn ran away. About six hours ago. I was in the nursery with the baby and she disappeared. I can't find her, but honestly, I don't care where she is. Is that bad?" He said all of this in one breath, forcing it all out.

"Um... I'm not really the one you want to ask about that. Maybe you should try asking yourself." I suggested, feeling pretty good with my answer.

"Oh. And one more thing." He sounded really, really nervous.

"And that would be?" I asked, still whispering for fear of waking Quinn up.

"I... I think I'm gay."

. . .

"How am I supposed to help you with that? Actually, don't answer that. I don't wanna help." I shuddered.

"I'm serious! Can I fix this or something?!"

"Well, first you have to be sure you're gay. How are you even sure? And second, being gay isn't something you can just fix." I spat at him, suddenly disgusted with him.

"I had sex with the doctor that delivered my baby. And he was, well, a he."

Fuck.

After about three minutes of awkward silence, I spoke.

"I'm done with this. I'll have Quinn call you after he wakes up. Bye."

Hanging up, I put my head in my hands. Why did I always get the 'Mr. Wizard, help me' calls?

* * *

About two hours later, Quinn finally woke up, stumbling into the living room with underwear on his head and nothing else on his body.

"Quinn, guess what!" I plastered a smile on my face.

"Huh?" He rubbed his eyes.

"The baby was born!" I watched his eyes grow wide, and his fatigue fell away.

"YAY! What are we gonna name her, Heath?!" His eyes begged me.

"How about... Gwendolyn?" I said the first name that popped into my mind.

"I love it!" Of course he did, the silly goof.

"Go call your brother and let him know, then!" I urged him on.

He skipped out of the room, happily singing 'Gwendolyn' over and over again.

My cell phone rang, and I looked at it to find 'Unknown Number' displayed on the screen.

Sighing, I answered it, and after saying 'hello', there was no one there.

Suddenly, a deep voice broke in.

"You've scorned us twice now. The Sabre Noche won't stand for this. That infant won't last long in your arms, Heath Devereaux. Give up while you're ahead."

Click.

I flung the phone away from me.

What was happening?

* * *

A/N: yeah. Three chapters in a row. I rock. :)

So if you want another chapter by the end of Saturday, vote, comment. Love me XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 224 51
[ COMPLETE ] "It'll kill you someday." "I know." "Then why are you doing it?" "Why do you care so much?"
32.3K 641 13
Thomas loves Jayson, that much he is certain of, but as for the rest of it he has no clue about. Jayson loves Thomas, and hates seeing him this sick...
97.7K 3.8K 25
Kellin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Vic and can't shake these feelings, not even after ten years, not even when Vic falls in love with...
99K 2.6K 22
When Tweek and Craig decided to pretend date, sure it was weird in the beginning, but Tweek loved that he gained a best friend. A friend who help him...