Kidnapped by Kylo Ren (Star W...

By flywithmyjetpack

*BRITTANY BROSKI APPROVED* RANKINGS: #1 - starwars 6/10/2019 #3 - kylo 6/10/2019 #3 - kyloren 6/10/2019 He ma... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Author's Note
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Author's Note: C A S T
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Author's Note
Chapter Ninety-One
Author's Note
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Author's Note
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Chapter Ninety-Eight
Chapter Ninety-Nine
Chapter One-Hundred
Chapter One-Hundred-and-One
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Two
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Three
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Four
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Five
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Six
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Seven
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Eight
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Nine
Chapter One-Hundred-Ten
Chapter One-Hundred-Eleven
Chapter One-Hundred-Twelve
Chapter One-Hundred-Thirteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Fourteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Fifteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Sixteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Seventeen
Chapter One-Hundred-Eighteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Nineteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Twenty
Chapter One-Hundred-Twenty-One
Chapter One-Hundred-Twenty-Two
Chapter 123 -- FINAL CHAPTER
PLEASE READ -- Final Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter Seventy-Two

13.5K 342 137
By flywithmyjetpack

"It's nightfall. We are leaving now." I ordered. Kespia got a look of despair on her features.

At that exact moment, the door to the hut opened. I looked towards it. I saw a woman and a man, whom I took to be Kubos and Kespia's mother and father. The woman opened her mouth. As a scream began to erupt from her, the man charged towards me.

_____

I immediately stuck my palm up and stopped the man from attacking me by using The Force. He was halted in mid-step. A look of extreme terror came about his face. I glanced side to side and was satisfied to see that all of my guards at began to advance towards the man, but had ceased their aggressive progression upon noticing that I had stopped him myself. My guards were prestigious and perfectly trained.

"Who are you?" I asked in a monotonous tone. I didn't want Kubos' father to think that we were a hostile group, and that's why I spoke with an impartial tone. I released him from The Force, and he slightly stumbled forward. I reached into his mind and saw that he was debating attempting to attack me again.

"I would advise you not to." I warned him ominously. His eyes widened and he looked extremely concerned for his own safety.

"What do you want?!" The woman behind him exclaimed. She was near hysterics. Her eyes were watering and her entire body was quivering with fear.

I took a brief moment to view them. The woman was extremely small, with bright green eyes, pale skin, and extremely light blonde hair; the man was nearly the complete opposite, set with brown hair, tan skin, and dark brown eyes.

"That's what we'd like to talk to you both about. Please, sit." I offered, gesturing to their own table. The man hesitated, and so did the woman, but the woman finally hurried around her husband and quickly sat down at one of the chairs. She determinedly stared down at the table and clasped her hands together in her lap. The man slowly followed her conduct and sat in a seat. He stared up at me as if I were an alien.

I sat down with them at the table.

"Shall we get straight to business?" I asked in my metallurgic, intimidating voice.

The woman swallowed and nodded. The man just glared at me.

"So," I began, leaning forward and setting my forearms on the table, "Your two children are exhibiting massive signs of inheritance of The Force. Are either of you familiar with The Force, or do either of you have the powers of it yourselves?"

The woman stared at me blankly and the man shook his head.

"Well, okay. First, let me introduce myself. I'm Kylo Ren, one of the supreme leaders and council members of The First Order." I politely greeted them.

"I'm Detasha." The woman muttered. She could barely look into the eyes of my mask. I looked towards the man expectantly.

"Yem." He mumbled angrily, glaring deeply into my mask. I resisted grinning, even though no one could see me. He had a lot of confidence for such a pathetic, weak being.

"Yem and Detasha. Nice to meet you. These are my guards." I finished introductions by brandishing my arms towards the large, muscular, frightening men standing against their walls. Detasha looked up at them and shrank away in fear, but Yem retained his intense focus on me.

I glanced quickly towards the bed and saw Kespia and Kubos, seated on the thin mattress of straw, staring with looks of surprise and worry upon their countenances. I looked into their minds and saw they were both thoroughly confused about the entire situation; why I was here, what they wanted; neither of them had never even met anyone with The Force before!

"So, Yem and Detasha, business is business. Let's get down to it." I recommenced the significant portion of our conversation.

"In our organization, The First Order, we have certain people that search the universe for beings that contain midichlorians. If a being has high midichlorian levels, then it is very possible that they possess some essence of The Force. We have noticed very high midichlorian levels in both of your children. Initially, we only sensed Kubos' midichlorians, but upon arrival we realized that Kespia may retain some as well."

Yem narrowed his eyes at me. I gave him a pointed look through my mask, daring him to defy any of my statements.

"We would like to recruit your two children to our organization." Immediately upon hearing my words, Detasha let out a small, defeated whimper.

"What do you mean?" Yem questioned, suspicion and anger prominent in his voice.

"I mean that we want your children to accompany us back to our base and work with us." I stated, finally getting the point across to them.

"No!" Detasha instantly blurted. I slowly turned my head to look at her in a menacing manner and she covered her mouth with her hands.

Detasha pulled her hands away from her mouth to whisper, "You can't take them from me."

"Detasha, we wouldn't take them from you forever. They would be allowed, perhaps, to periodically visit you. We just need to make use of their potential and train them to be flawless warriors before someone else does. The First Order will train your two children to become elite, agile, honest, responsible, ethical, and so much more; however, if another organization gets to them before you allow us to begin working with them, then Kubos' and Kespia's powers could be used to do very evil things." I used a fear-inducing tone at the end of my explanation. I carefully phrased every word to try and make Detasha feel like she had to let us work with Kubos and Kespia.

Detasha stared at me with scrutiny. I read her mind and found that she was suspicious of my claims.

"We won't just recruit them and simply leave you two alone, however," I looked at Kubos and Kespia before refocusing on Detasha, "We will pay you a very grand amount of money so you and Yem may live happily for the rest of your lives."

Of course, the fortune wouldn't actually be as high as I claimed, but any sort of money to Yem and Detasha would be of unbelievable value.

Detasha's eyes slightly brightened at the sound of the deal, but then she frowned. "Are you sure I will be able to see my children?" She asked.

"Yes. I am very positive you will get regular visits. Maybe someday we will be able to move you and Yem to our base."

Detasha glanced at Yem, who continued to glare at me. I elected to ignore his rash behavior. I needed this meeting to go professional so Kubos and Kespia were able to get a very good first impression of me.

Detasha sighed and looked back at her children. She then looked at me. "Alright. If this is truly the best, safest, and most moral option for my children, then I suppose it would be okay for them to travel with you. I just need to be ensured that they will be reunited with myself and Yem frequently and that we will be compensated. We only are desperate for the compensation because Kubos is our main source of money -- he is the only one in our family with a stable job."

"You will most definitely get paid and I can assure you that this is not the last time you will see Kubos or Kespia. And yes, Detasha, working with The First Order is the most morally fitting future for your children. They were meant for cooperation with us." I reassured her those several things just to seal the deal. I was very excited about this trade. I knew that Kubos and Kespia would make for two excellent fighters.

I was already putting together a spectacular image in my mind of what the front lines of The First Order's army would begin to look like soon after our expedition to Flore. I imagined Nira, with her insane electrical offense-defense combination, to my right; Kubos and Kespia, with their overwhelming measure of The Force, to my left; and myself, the all-powerful Kylo Ren, in the middle, leading the organization forward.

The First Order was soon to be unstoppable.

Kubos and Kespia were then given several minutes to pack up a few essential items from their home and say their goodbyes. Finally we headed out of their hut and towards our ship.

The expedition was nothing less than a complete success. I was sitting on the ship, traveling back to The First Order's base. Kubus and Kespia sat silently across from me, both staring at their laps. One of Kubos' hands tightly held onto both of Kespia's. Occasionally, one of them would glance up at me, but they would quickly look back down again directly after.

I was on my way back to Nira. I knew that when I got back, an apology was necessary and in order. I figured that now was a good a time as ever; I hadn't apologized before that time because I realized that she might have needed some space after our small rough patch.

I also knew that we might need to talk things out. I didn't like rough spots with Nira -- not one bit. I enjoyed when things were consistently smooth and not problematic.

I knew that Nira and I were not going to be permanently separated. I'd known that since the brief fall out. That wasn't how things were going to go -- I wouldn't allow us to never be romantically involved again. I knew that romance between us would mean danger, but life is meaningless without a little danger and suspense.

I loved Nira too much to simply let her go because of a few stupid mistakes. I couldn't.

Nira Leven was too important for me to simply allow us to drift apart.

_____

Author's Note

I have some drama crap up my sleeve, guys. I can't wait for you to read it.

Also, I'm going to make an author's note next that shows my cast in case some of you can't see it.

I don't have much to say except sorry that these past few chapters haven't been completely super-duper extremely exciting. There are highs and lows to a story, but if you really like the story then you stick with it (I guess??? I'm annoying myself by saying all this crap lmao).

Alright, see you tomorrow with another chapter! Love you all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 9.3K 40
This book is set three months after Rey last saw Kylo Ren. (BEFORE THE EVENTS OF THE LAST JEDI) #4 in Reylo fanfics :') If Rey and Kylo Ren turn out...
42K 1.5K 21
No commitment, that was the agreement. He paid to give you a decent future, you gave him a temporary escape from a high profile career and a wife who...
40.2K 832 22
COMPLETED 10K?!?! And for a story where I forgot to change his name from Kylo to Ben?!? You all are amazing and have shown me such mercy! Lol! Thank...
161K 4K 41
Your favorite Star Wars fanfiction couple is back and they are returning with more twists, more power, more violence, more romance, and more drama wi...