That Ballah Love: Down For My...

By shantii14__

Cash, Gucci and the ballers are back. That Ballah Love: Down For my baller is the Sequel to " That Ballah Lov... More

That Ballah Love: Down For My Ballah
Chapter 1: Welcome me home
Chapter 2: Breaking Ways
Chapter 3: Starting New
Chapter 4: Trap Gods..Make this money
Chapter 5 ; New Plans
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7: Work In Progress
Chapter 8:
Chapter 10: Coming Through
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12: Let it out
Chapter 13: Why I do you Like I do
Chapter 14: Oooh Aaah
Chapter 15- Body Niggas
Chapter 16- Here we go
Chapter 17- Damnnn Now
Chapter 18: Fuck ups
Chapter 19- Hurting
Chapter 20- Exposing Secrets and Scums
Chapter 21- Im Trying...Give me time
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22- Secrets and Surprises...
Chapter 23
Chapter 24- Im going to show you (Part 1)
Chapter 25- Im going to Show you ( Part 2)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27- Lost Soul
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 - Worst Behavior
Chapter 29
Chapter 31 - Don't Make It Home
Chapter 32 - Expressing Emotions
Chapter 33 - Caught Up
Chapter 34 - Out the works.
Chapter 35 - Whats Done
Chapter 36 - Gionni's Birthday
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - First Day Of School
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 ( PART 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49 (repost)
CHAPTER 50- SPARKS AND FLAMES
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - Feelings
Chapter 52(PART 2)- Hurt Feelings
Chapter 52 (Part 3)- Aside Feelings
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 54(PART 2)- The Beef
Chapter 54(Part 3)
NOTE !!
Chapter 54 (Part 4)
WATTYS
Chapter 54 (Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Part 6)
IMPORTANT!!!!
ATTENTION
Amiris Book
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Yooooo
Chapter 57
Book 3
M. A. P

Chapter 9:

203K 2.7K 1K
By shantii14__

Cash :

I went onto instagram. I put up a pic from running. Then I added Travis fat self sitting tired.

" My tired ass boo after running " I label and hit post. Not even 10 minutes later my phone vibrate with a notification. I looked and some female had commented on the post of Travis.

" You wish..You a bogus bitch smdh! "

Tf. I had to put that hoe in line. Like the fuck. You a non mofo factor. Boo. Ion even know you. Not thinking nothing about it I sat my phone down and got ready to shower..

A bitch gon be a bitch. A hoe gon be a hoe...Aint no way around it..

Just like the song says.

I looked through my closet for something to wear. I settled on a white tee shirt. Some ripped skinny jeans and some forces. Pulling it all out I went and laid it on my bed.

" Ma ! " Gigi comes into the room.

" What, babygirl ? " I ask.

" I want daddy " She says. I roll my eyes. She had a doll in her hand and her hair was a curly mess all over her hair and looked just like a girl version of Gucci.

" I dont know where ya daddy is " I say. " You want to take a shower with me ? " I ask. I loved having mother time with my girls.

" Then I get daddy " She ask. I laughed. I couldnt be mad that she loved her daddy.

" Then you get daddy " I comfirm. I took her hand and lead her to the bathroom where I turned on the water. I got it warm. Once it was warm I undressed her and we got in to bathe. I swear I love this girl.

Once we was done I got out and wrapped a towel around her and myself. Her sister was playing the My and Step. I carried her into the bedroom as she went on and on about her dada, ice cream, her big sister Elle, and so on.

" Hey, babygirl " Gucci scared the shit out of me. He was sitting on my bed. I rolled my eyes.

" Dada! " She squirmed to get out my arms and to him. He came and grabbed her. " Dada! Me and mommy took a bath an me all clean now "

I laughed wrapping the towl tighter around me cause Gucci's eyes never left my body.

" Thats good. You smell good ! " He says pretending to bite her and her laughts filled the room. I left them to be and got my things. I went and got dressed quickly. Knowing him he would try to bust in the door before I do for nonsense. After I got dressed I walked back out. I saw Gigi and Gucci wrestling on the floor. I went into her room.

" Carielle " I call. She came running into the room.

" huh ? "

" Did you see Gucci ? "

" No. Hes here ? "

" In the room " She took off that way. I laughed. I went into the dressers and pulled them out something to wear. I walked back into my room.

" Mama can we go to the park ? "

I really wanted to do something the 5 of us girls. But their dead set on going with Gucci.

He always steals them from me. I passed him their clothes. He started to get Gionni dressd first.

" Cash I was wondering did you want to take the girls out..the 4 of them " He says. I looked at him as he got our daughter dressed and Elle waited laying her head on his thickly cut arms.

Since being back from jail Gucci had gained weight and got cut and he was a looker. He attracted lots of females and attention. He was aa fine as men.

" Fine " I said. He got them both dressed and I went and told the girls what we were doing and they went to get dressed. I loved having them around.

My mind was alot of places...but my business was the main thing. I was going to set up a date on my off week to talk to Travis for some help.

*

*

*

*

Gucci

I brough them to the park to play with my daughters, study these new girls, and see Cash. I wanted to be in her presence...plus grill her some about this new nigga.

We rode the park in my Escalade truck. What surprised me was Cash didnt ask how I got it.

We pulled up and the girls almost jumpped out before I could park. I laughed watching them run to the play ground with steph keeping an eye on them while me and Cash sat in the car.

" So hows your male friend " She looked at me.

" Fine I gues " Was all she said.

" How is his wife ? " I asked looking ahead..maybe I shouldnt have asked like that.

" His what !? " She ask. I turned and looked at her. Cash wouldnt be the type to mess with a 28 year old married man..but then again She has been surprising me lately.

" Did you think I wasnt going to look into him with him around my daughters my girl ? My family ? That was stupid. "

" What wife ? " She ask.

" The one hes married to that aint you " I say. She shouldnt play dumb or like a hoe. Its not cute at all.

" Your lying. Your just jealous " She tells me. My mouth drop..she didnt know? And she didnt believe me?

" Out of all people you think I would lie to you ? Me ? Gucci? Cash dont act like that..Instead of being mad at me for looking out for you, you need to be mad at that nigga for playing you out like that " I say. She didnt say shit to me she just got out closing the door behind her.

I shook my head...she was going to be hella surprised when she finds out the rest. This nigga is a fake! He aint no dream nigga. She can fuck with that nigga while he selling dope but im a problem? Thats crazy. I was here before him and Im going to be after.

I got out of the car and went to the girls. I used my time to play with my daughters and get to spend daddy daughter time with them...plus watch the new girls Cash brung in.

Im sorry to say it but Cash has such a bad judgement of characters. Her heart is so big she allows what anyone says to be believeable. And she falls for it...Im going to have to teach her to be a female me even better...no miss nice girl. Shes going to have to hold her head high and her middle finger higher.

" Who Wants to go get Ice cream ? " I ask.

" I do! I do! " They shout. I laughed and picked them up tossing them over my shoulder.

" Cash were going for Ice cream " I say. Without words she tucked her phone into her pocket and got up following us to the car. I strapped them in and we all got in and headed to my faviorte ice cream shop. I use to take Rae here when she was younger and my little cousins.

We walked into the ice cream shop.

" I want Chomcolate and sprinkles " Gigi says. She ment chocolate. We all laughed.

" Elle? Steph? Myan ? "

" Strawberry "

" Umm rocky road "

" That is my faviorte too " I tell steph. She laughed.

" Daddy I want cookie dough " Elle says.

" Ok..Cash "

" Im fine " She says. Oh well then. I got all of our ice cream and we put the toppings on there then sat down. I knew it was going to be a mess.

" Lets race "

" The winner gets 5 bucks " Elle says I laughed. 5 is alot to them.

" Alright. Ready...set go " We all started. In less then 4 bites I had a brain freeze but I didnt give up. We was going at. Gigi tried to kill ya boy and started cheating and pushed my face into my ice cream. Even cash laughed.

" Gionni you would kill daddy for 5 dollars ? " I ask whipping my face. She nod and continued to eat. She was determined to win! Everyone else gave up and just let her win.

I almost died of laughing. Yall my baby choclate skin ass had chocolate ice cream and whipped cream plus sprinkles covering her face!

I choked laughing at her. I pulled out my phone and snapped a pic of her and her sister sid by side. They looked a mess.

" You know what ? I had a fun after noon with yall " I tell them. " Now daddy has to take you home...and drop you off with your mother so she can give you a bath..you too messy for me " I say. We laughed.

" I win! I Win! I win! Where is my 5 bucks ? " Gigi a mess. I reached and got her 5 dollars. " oh! im rich! I can buy evemthing! "

Shes so crazy. Shes advanced as hell for her age. My baby smart. Both of them.

" Something like that Gigi " I tell her. We got ready to go so I could get them home and cleaned up. Cash never spoke to me..It was funny because all I was doing was helping her ass and all she was doing was ignoring me for being there for her.

I carried the girls into th house. Gigi and Myan had fallen asleep. I carried them both inside and laid them down.

" I think we should talk " I tell Cash.

" Im fine. Maybe later " She walks away from me. Man that girl must be on her period. I hugged the 2 woke then made my way out...while im out I might as well go and work. I pulled out of Cash driveway and headed to pick up some stuff.

I hit the highway while I was driving I saw a black car behind me. I got over to the far left...then it did. What the hell ? I kept driving then got over to the far right...then it did. I shook my head. I knew who it was

The blue and red lights flashed behind me. I rolled my eyes and pulled over.

Fuck the police

.

*

*

*

*

Zeek

.

" This is Rae man's " I shot the cut out. Scooby laughed.

" I seen them today in the walmart "

" The walmart ? " I ask.

" Yeah know, save money live better..The walmart "

" Why are you putting the ' the ' in front. There is no ' the ' in front of walmart...like the home depot. That has a ' the ' not Walmart " I tell him. We was bout to argue over this. I knew it.

" Yes it does. The walmart. The target "

" The is like saying one..its more then one. Were not talking about one. Like The walmart on 110th street. Ok I get the, the in front of that. But not how your putting it " I say pulling my shot paper off. We were in the gun range just to blow off some steam and here he is making me made for saying Tha Walmart like some ghetto dumbass.

" You dont know shit then, Zeek " He tells me.

" You high. Im not going to argue with you. There is no Tha in front of Walmart " I tell him.

" Next your going to tell me...Halle berry didnt marry Harricane chris " He so fucking stupid.

" SHE DIDNT "

" Yes she did. He even made a song about her. Halleee beerryy " He starts singing. This is my best friend this is what I got to deal with after jail. I palmed my face. We were getting no where, seriously.

" So what? A song is a song. That doesnt mean their married " I say.

" Im done. Your not going to lie to my face about these things " His dumb high ass says.

" I want to shoot you so bad right now because your being so stupid " I tell him. He shrugged.

" Halle Berry didnt marry harricane chirs...psh and Im the stupid one " He grabs his beer and walks away from me. I was frozen...this conversation really just happened huh?

" I done seen it all " I say to myself. I shook my head...Let me make sure his high ass havent done anything else even more stupid...next thing you know he'll be telling me stupider is a word.

Smh but thats my boy and I love him.

I walked pass a booth with some chick like tearing up a cut out. I mean she was nice. I stoped and watched her with a smile. When she was done she pulled off her earphones and smiled then turned and saw me.

" Nice " I tell her.

" Oh. Its nothing..Practice makes good " She tells me. She was cute.

" Im Zeek " I extend my hand. She smiles and take it.

" Im..."

.

*

*

*

*

Cash

I dialed him for the 10th million time and he didnt answer.

Right when I was about to hang up he did. " Hello ? " A females voice comes through the phone.

" Is Travis there ? "

" This is Travis wife..who is this ? "

So Gucci was right.

" Travis didnt say he had a wife "

" Well I guess you dont know my husband. Who are you ? " She ask.

" Why dont you explain to me who your husband is because I guess I dont "

" Why are you playing on my phone? I dont have time for this. Stop calling my husband you nasty whore. He has a family at home and he doesnt need you. Your a nasty home wrecking bitch! Grow the fuck you you stank hoe "

* click *

then I was met with the dial tone.

This fuck nigga lied..Somebody lied!

.

*************************

I wasnt feeling this chap and I couldnt get into it. I kept stopping but anyways here it is. Voteee commment and fan..You guys if you see anyone coping/stealing my stories please let wattpad and myself know! I work very hard! Thank you xoxo love you babesssss

-- Shantii

-- Cash on insta

-- Cash and Gigi momyy daughter baths

-- Gigi loves her some gucci right ? Its so cute

-- Gucci takes the girls to the park.

-- GUCCI FBI PLAYING AND TELLS IT ALL...is it real ?

-- Cash is...mad ?

-- Gigi won 5 dollars. Shes rich lmao

-- Gucci gets pulled over...uh oh

-- Lmao Scooby THE walmart

-- Zeek mets someone new

-- Scooby high! Hurricane chris married Halle berry lmao you got to love him right ?

-- Cash is a home wrecker huh ?

WHAT YALL THINKING ???

VOOOOOOTTTTTTEEEEEEE

CCOOOMMMMEEENNNT

FFOOOOOLLLLLOOOOWW

Ask.Fm/LadiiThug15 ask me whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 61 4
MyKing Black is a young man who thinks he knows exactly what he wants. He has a love for money and power and he does whatever he has to do to get it...
37.6K 954 22
Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Taylor,her life is wrecked.The pain she us...
52.3K 1.1K 35
Mackenzie was born a rider ever since her father Big Daddy used to run the game. but then Big daddy got shot and left her with her older brother BJ...
4.4K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...