Taraji And Terrence: The Secr...

By Karasaekano

Taraji and terrence are eachothers everything. He loves her and will do anything to protect her. Her life is... More

Rainy Day
Just Like Old Times...
Afraid...
Trust Issues...
Recovery...
Feeling Better..
Finishing Buisness..
Not Again..
Back To Normal
Crazy Cookie...
Losing Her Mind..
Processing..
Just go back to normal..
Fixing you.
The Dream.
Making A Fresh Start.
Can't Do It..
Ready...
Can't..
Working On It
The Trip....Oh Boy.
Vacation Day 2: Just Why?
Vacation Day 3: Checking Up On You
Vacation Day 4: Going To Far
Vacation Day 5: Her Own Little Secret.
Vacation Day 6: Keeping It From Me..
You Don't Mean Anything To Me Anymore.
I See Some Resemblance..
No! I've Hit The End..And I Couldn't Even Say Goodbye Correctly...

Vacation Day 1: Real Fun

761 42 25
By Karasaekano

Taraji POV

The woman at the desk showed us our hotel as we walked behind her closely. She showed us our hotel and we were comepletely shocked. It was phenomenal...!

"You'll be staying at the Hard Rock hotel, enjoy you're stay!" she said as she walked us inside and we walked up to another woman to get checked in. The place was so huge and beautiful.

"Oh my god.." i said smiling. I can't even explain how beautiful it was. We all got our rooms with we asked for them to all be close together. We all counted to three before we opened them. They were huge!

I loved ours! "Wow terrence look at this!" i told him spinning around in the room. I saw him looking at the walls closely. "Um..what are you doing?" i asked him smiling. "Just making sure these walls were soundproof" he said smiling at me. I bit my lip and chuckled as he kissed me. "Hey guys look at the view!" ahouted alicia coming in. We broke apart and smiled. We went out to look at the balcony and it looks amazing!

"Damn.." said grace as she walked out to hers. I looked over at her and we playfully waved at eachother. We went back inside and started unpacking our things. The wardrobes were gourgous!

"Damn baby you got stairs in yours? And rows?!" terrence asked me looking into mine. I smiled and flipped my hair. "You really are adorable you know that?" he asked me. I shrugged and he pulled me to him and kissed me as we laughed. "Can i see yours?" i asked him. "Of course" he said giving me a "Duh" look. He took my hand and led me to his. His had stairs too and a secret passage. "And you said mine is better!" i said crossing my arms. He chuckled and kissed me. We looked at everyone elses and they all looked amazing. "Let's go out and do something" said kaitlin. We all agreed and decided to. We decided to go to the pool and then out to eat. We got dressed and headed outside.

When breyshere came out terrence started laughing at him. "Ha! And you say i look like spongebob...!" shouted terrence as we all laughed. I saw adam come out and he smiled at me. "Look at you, looking all beautiful and stuff" he said laughing. I saw terrence roll his eyes and stare at us. "Awe thanks adam" i said smiling. "Anytime. By the way, maybe we could go out together later on, i could take you shopping" he said and i jumped up and hugged him. "Um..i was already planning on doing that." said terrence chiming in. Adam's face turned serious. "Oh...well taraji we could go to this great spa i know-" planned that too" terrence said interrupting. "Well. At least get in the pool with me?" adam asked me as i nodded and got in with him. Terrence frowned as adam carried me bridal style into it. "I'm glad were on this trip" said adam smiling at me. "Me too...terrence get in!" i shouted as he dove in before i even got time to finish the sentence. He swam over to us and took me out of adams arms. "Yeah i think i got it from here." he said as adam looked confused and went over to talk to rafael and jussie. "Why are you being like that?" i asked terrence. "Like what? Caring and protective of what's mine? He's getting a little to close and i don't Like it.." he said staring at me. "There's tons of things you do that i don't complain about" i snapped back. "What's that supposed to mean?" he said as i broke out of his grip and walking away. "You heard me, bikini bottoms" i said shaking my head. "I'm not even wearing them this tim- ugh why are you being like this now baby?" he asked me. "What do you mean now?" i asked him. He sighed and grabbed me by my waist pulling me to him. "Look, i just want to have a good time on this trip, I'm protective of my woman and when someone gets too close or too friendly, my instinct is to protect you." he said kissing me. I pulled away and leaned back in. "Why?" i asked him. "Because I'm afraid you'll find someone better and get rid of me..and i honestly think that's who's better" he said looking at adam. "For you that is" he said. "Terrence...i love you and only you...you we're the one who stood by my said, and he doesn't even know what went on" i told him as i kissed him. "I love you" he whispered into my ear. "I love you too." i told him. I backed away from him and smiled at him. Jussie dove into the water and splashed everyone. I shook my hair out of my face and terrence nuzzled into my ear. "So are you really taking me shopping and to the spa?...or.." i said looking into the water. "Of course I'm taking you. I'll get you anything you want" he told me. "Well...can i get a hoverboard?" i asked like a little kid. "You want a hoverboard?" he asked chuckling. "Um...yes." i said crossing my arms and pouting. "Ok then..I'll buy you a hoverboard...what color?" he asked me. "Blue! Baby blue" i shouted like a baby hugging him. He laughed and kissed me. "Ok. A baby blue hoverboard...I'll buy it when we get back to new york because i doubt they're sold in cancun" he said smiling. I nodded and splashed him. He splashed me back and eventually everyone started having a huge splash fight. I splashed adam and he picked me up so it sat on his shoulders. Terrence looked up at me frowning. I mouthed that i love him to him and he showed a small smile. Adam carried me out of the pool and put me down. "Wanna go to the bar?" he asked me and i nodded. I walked away with him as he wrapped his arms around my water-drenched waist. Terrence didn't notice i was gone until about 5 minutes after i left.

Terrence POV

After i while i realized that tarahi and adam were not around us. My heart started to race as i asked around for them. "Hey alicia have you seen adam and taraji?" i asked her. "Yeah they said they were going to a bar" she said. "Thank you" i said getting out if the pool going after them. About 2 minutes later i found them there laughing hysterically all in eachothers face. Taraji not supposed to be drinking now...and we all know what happens when she does now. "Baby" i said going up to her. "Hm? Oh hi baby" she said slurring. "Baby oh no don't tell me you're drunk" i said to her as she fell into my arms smiling. "Oh she's tipsey alright, mama was taking shots like no other" adam said laughing. I almost choked him, but he had no idea about that stuff that was going on with taraji so i just had to ignore it. "I lifted up taraji face for her to look at me but it just dropped back down. She reached for a bottle of vodka and adam gave it too her. Asshole. "Baby...remember." i told her as she rose it up to her lips. She walked over to me and i saw the bottle start to slide from her hands and i grabbed it before she dropped it onto the floor like last time. "Awe damn." i said grabbing her by her waist to keep her upright. "Baby you ok?" i asked her. "Mm. I'm fine *Hiccup*" she responded smiling. "Come on I'm taking you back" i said grabbed her hand as she yanked it from me. "c'mon we're on vacation loosen up terrence" she said turning away. "We're going back and that's final." i said picked her up bridal style. She groaned at i turned away with her. "Hey man we're having fun. Stop being such an asshole she can take care of herself!" shouted adam. The motherfucker must've been drunk too to have courage to speak to me like that. I put taraji down and walked up to adam. "By the looks of her right now.." i said turning around to see taraji laughing at something. "It doesn't look like she can. Now I'm her man, not you. This whole time I'm been respecting that you're just bestfriends but your getting a little too close asshole. Now watch your back and don't touch what's mine ever again" i said picking taraji back up and turning away. I took her back by the pool going towards the hotel door. "Is she alright?" jussie asked. "She's drunk." i said and you know why certain people gasped. You know who understood why and who didn't. I took her upstairs and laid her in bed for awhile. It was 6:30 p.m. People tend to fall asleep easier and faster, so she fell asleep quickly. I put her in her night clothes because it's going to be alte when she wakes up so why not. I put her underneath the covers and gave her some aspirin and orange juice. I brought the aspirns with me in case something like this happens, which i expected. She drunk only a little and i had to make her drink the rest. I kissed her on the forehead and she fell asleep. I turned off the bedroom light but then remembered that she was afraid of the dark and i turned it back on. "I love you..and don't forget, I'll always protect you" i said quietly as i closed the door and went back outside with everyone else. Adam was sitting on a deck chair eyeballing me and i raised an eyebrow up at him. I don't know who he think he was scaring. I'm just glad that taraji is safe and is ok. First day here and things are already becoming bad. What's next?

-Oh you'll see-

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 543 58
Ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with? Never easily falling in love with someone you work with while you both are d...
305 81 41
They thought they had been through it all and were now on the road to happiness. Jaxin Artimus and Ambrose Bellezza fell in love under strange circum...
41.2K 1.8K 34
We coming back at you in part two of this roller coaster ride. You're not safe yet, life ain't ever easy so join us in our continued story of the li...
18.6K 982 24
After Being Away For 13 Years Will The Love Be The Same? Was There Ever A Foundation Built Strong Enough For Them? Will Everything Ever Be The Same A...