Stalking My Wife(YN)

By winter9900

YN and Jordan Calloway have been married for 2 years. YN is a successful real estate agent and is very nice a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
More Chapters
Chapter 34
ON HOLD
THE WAIT IS OVER

Chapter 22

3.1K 149 43
By winter9900

Yn's P.O.V.
Lucas-Mommy I got everything in my bag.

Yn-Good now go wait in the living room with Chresanto. I'll be there in a second.

I'm getting ready for August's party and I can honestly say I look pretty damn good if I do say so myself. I'm only 24 but I can't wait to see how I look when I turn 30 because, black don't crack.

As I make my way downstairs I see Lucas watching tv, and Chresanto fixing himself in his body mirror. I will say he does look pretty sharp.

Yn-I'm ready.

Chresanto-DAMN!!

I giggle at Chresanto's comment.

Lucas-Mommy you look amazing.

Yn-Thank you sweetie. Chresanto what do you think?

Chres-Uhh you do look amazing.

Yn-Thanks, you don't look bad yourself. You got the gift?

Chres-Yeah, thanks for helping me get it.

Yn- Least I could do for you.

Chresanto and I had went to the mall and got August this gold watch with diamonds. Yeah it seems too much, but It was only $900.

<---------------------->
At Jordan's house
Lucas-Hey daddy!

Jordan-Hey son, you remember where your room is?

Lucas-Yeah but I'm hungry.

Jordan-Ok well let me talk to your mom and I'll fix you up something.

Lucas-Ok bye mommy I love you(hugs yn)

Yn-Bye baby I love you.

Lucas-Ok(runs off)

Jordan-So you not gonna tell me where you goin dressed like that?

Yn-It's none of your business. And if I find out you got Angela around my child I'm gonna beat your ass.

Jordan-I got it don't worry but umm..You look good.

Jordan must think I'm playing games. I'm over him I have nothing to do with him except provide for Lucas.

Yn-Thanks bye.

Jordan-Ok bye I love you.

Yn-You too.

Jordan-Oh you not gonna say it back.

Instead of speaking I just walked away and headed to the car so we won't be late for this party. I don't have time to be playing games.

<-------------------->
At August's Party
Chresanto's-Happy birthday bro!

Chres and I had just arrived to the party and everyone is turnt already.

August-Thanks man this party is too live.

Chres-I could see.

August-Yeah but y'all enjoy y'all selves, we got everything so don't worry.

Yn-Oh here's your gift August.(handing him the box)

August-(opening the gift)DAMN!!! How you know I like diamonds?!

Yn-Lol glad you like it.

August-Thanks, y'all have fun.(leaving)

Chres's P.O.V.
I'm having the time of my life. Coolan with my boys and turning up like old times. Yn I don't know where she is but I'm sure she's ok.

August-Aye Chres where's Uhh Yn?

Chres-I don't know man but I'm too turnt.

I've had way too many drinks. I was having this girl dancing on me. I have no clue who she is but she getting it.

August's P.O.V.
I went to go see where Yn could be at. Yeah I just met her but shawty is so sweet and beautiful. I hope Chres isn't goin out with her. When I went outside to my balcony I see her sitting down looking sad.
August-(walking from behind) What seems to be the problem pretty lady?

She turns towards me with a fake smile.

Yn-Oh I'm fine just thought I'd get some fresh air.

August-Nah you don't have to lie with me. I know when someone is sad.

Yn-You don't know me.

August-I know your sad.

Yn- Ok so if I am sad, why are you here with me? This is your birthday you should be having fun.

August-Yeah I know but I also can do what I want which is checking on you.

Yn-Ok fine I'll tell you.

August-That's what I like to here.

Yn-There's this friend, and she wants to divorce her husband, but can't because her husband won't sign the papers.

August-Why doesn't she take him to court?

Yn-Because they have an adopted son and she doesn't know how CPS will handle that.

August-Well all she can do is try.

Yn-Yeah but it's not getting better for her. Every time her and her spouse try to communicate he would lay his hands on her or threaten her however he can.

August-Well that's fucked up ain't no man should ever hit a woman.

Yn-Tell me something I don't know.

August-Well tell your friend if she needs any help she can always come over and find comfort.

Yn-I'll let her know that.

I already know she's the friend she's talking about. I don't know why she would think I'm dumb lol.

For a moment I found myself staring at Yn. She looks so good and amazing right now.

Yn-What? Lol.

Damn she caught me staring.

August-You're just so beautiful.

Yn-Thank you. But you not getting no nookie from this cookie I'm telling you that right now.

August-Lol I wasn't gonna ask that. Don't worry I'll step back.

As we was laughing I heard "Work" (by Rihanna)came on. Let's see if I could get Yn to dance.

August-You wanna dance?

Yn-August I don't know.

August-Come on, please it's my birthday.

She was hesitant for a second.

Yn-...Ok fine.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor.

She turned and she was rocking her hips from side to side. Damn she can dance. Everyone was staring at us but I didn't give a fuck.

She turned around to have us face to face. We were literally grinding up on each other but I think she didn't notice it.

When I looked in her eyes I saw nothing but fun and happiness. That's interesting to see.

August-You're a pretty good dancer.

Yn-You're not bad yourself.

August-I was thinking...How about you and I go out to eat or something tomorrow.

Yn-Don't you have someone already.

August-What you mean?

Yn-Come on August I saw you flirting with one of the strippers I'm no fool.

August-I'm not getting nothin tonight. After this I'm rolling to sleep lol.

Yn-Well damn my fault.

August-It's cool I used to be like that, but I'm a changed man now.

Yn-That's good. I guess I could go to lunch sense it's a weekend.

August-Perfect.

Yn-On one condition.

August-That is.

Yn-I bring a little friend with me.

August-Of course the more the merrier. Time and place you prefer?

Yn-Mmhmm... let me see your phone.

I usually don't give my phone to just anyone but Yn seems trustworthy.

I unlock it and hand it to her. She types something in and hands it back to me.

Yn-I'll text you and let you know everything else.

August-Perfect.

Yn-Yeah well I better go, I have to take Chres home because he's drunk as a skunk.

August-Alright see you tomorrow then.

Yn-Yeah you will.

August-Ok.

Yn- Uhh August?

August-Yes ma?

Yn-I can't leave till you let me go.

I looked and saw that I had my hands around her waist.

August-Oh my fault.(removes hands)

Yn-You're fine bye.(walks off)

August-Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 21.7K 157
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
105K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
89.7K 2K 21
Yn (Your name) get abused/bullied by a of group of boys. Prince, Roc, Ray, and Prod. They torture you everyday. Roc and Prince live down the street f...
219K 5.2K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc