A Cruise Crush

By ClosedWindow

( DISCONTINUED )Riley Hovi she's a 15 year old girl going on a cruise with her family. To her a 3 week family... More

A Cruise Crush
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

120 2 0
By ClosedWindow

Chapter 2-

When we got to Muster Station A I looked around to find my family. It took me a few seconds to find them but I did. So did Noah. They were seated in yet another circle booth and my mom was looking around. Probably looking for me.

Noah spun me around so that I was looking at his lips if I was looking straight. But instead of staring at his lips I stared into his beautiful green eyes. He smiled slightly.

"Listen to me. You will go over there and speak to her. I don't care what happens. All you have to do is talk to her. Everything will be alright babe. I promise."

"But what if-" I started

"There are no what ifs. Just meet me here or I'll find you when it's over okay." He interrupted.

"Okay." I said.

Completely forgetting that my mom was looking around, even though she probably was staring at me, I pulled him close for a hug. It wasn't a bear hug it was more of a thank you so much I don't know what I'd do without you. He rested his head on my head as I whispered a thank you. "Anytime babe." He said kissing my head. After what felt like 2 hours of hugging, I broke the hug and said bye. I went over to my family and he went and found his family. "Hi dad. Hey Mason. Mom." "Hi Riley" they all said in unison.

"We saw you with that guy over there." Mason nagged.

"Yes we did. Riley. And I don't like him. So you will not go out wit him. Go for somebody like Jason Jack. He's a nice kid. Not some trouble like that one. What were you doing with him anyways?"

"One he is not my boyfriend. Two Jason is a rude nerd! And three he was helping me recover." I snapped.

"We saw that hug. It was adorable hun. Good catch. Just don't go too crazy. I don't need you pregnant." My dad congratulated me.

"No Robert! She will not go out with that boy! He is a.. A.. A... Mason help me out."

"Hunk! I want him as my brother in law he seems awesome! Don't loose him Ri" Mason said earning a laugh by dad and I.

"Whatever we'll discuss this later!" Mom sounded angry.

*

{After the orientation}

"Okay everyone" mom said. " For now do whatever you want. Then at 5 p.m. I expect you at the Dynasty Lounge. And we'll go from there. Any questions?"

"Why do we have to meet you here?" I asked concerned. "Oh because I'm signing you up for circle c and mason up for camp carnival. While Robert and I do other stuff." She smiled.

I was shocked. No. This was a family vacation where I don't mingle.

"No mom no. I don't wanna do some stupid camp thing on a stupid boat where there are so many different things to do." I said.

"Well there's more to do in that club and if you aren't there when we get back home you're grounded till you're 16. And that's final!" My mom exclaimed and left

"Dad you gotta do something about her."

"Sorry honey she's done. Later" he said kissing me on my forehead.

And with that Mason and dad left. Great. Where are you Noah.

"There you are!" Exclaimed a voice from behind me. As if the heavens answered my question. "I've been looking for you everywhere." He ran up to me and gave me a bear hug. "How did it go?" He asked still in the bear hug.

"Alright. She doesn't approve of you but everyone else does. She thinks we're dating. And she's making me go to the stupid circle c thing. Ugh. Are you going?"

"Yeah. I've been on this cruise before and Circle C is really fun you'll see. And what were you saying about us dating?"

"We'll I barley know you. But I do like you. I just wanna get to know you more yah know. Ask me next week." I said smiling.

"I get it, I get it. Maybe I will. But I still get to call you babe. Alright?"

"Gottcha." I winked.

*

After a few hours of hanging out with Noah and his other friend whose name is apparently Daniel and he likes me too. By that time it was 4:45 p.m. So I had to head down to the Dynasty Lounge. Daniel and Noah were in the jaquisi tugging on my arm begging me to stay because their parents didn't make them go.

"Come on please stay." Daniel begged

"Babe come skinny dip with us. And if your mom asks lie." Noah also begged earning a laugh. Skinny dipping. Classic. I really did want to stay but my mom was already mad what use would it serve.

"I can't." I protested. "Why don't you come with me?"

"Because. The waters to warm" begged Noah

"Pleaseeeee" they said in unison.

"Byee" I said walking away only turning back to blow a kiss. And just as I thought they were still watching me. Guys. Typical guys. I giggled to myself. But apparently it wasn't so to myself because people looked at me oddly. I don't even know.

When I got to the Dynasty Lounge it was 5 on the dot. Who knows what kinda trouble I would've been in if I was late. I looked around for my family. No where. Then somebody called my name. I looked everywhere. Then I knew who it was.

It was Noah joking with me. He and Daniel were on the top floor laughing at me. Ugh. Boys. Typical boys.

I didn't find my family so I just sat down in the back row. Oddly nobody was there. But the lounge itself was HUGE! Every so often I'd turn back around to see if I saw my family. Nope nothing.

When it finally started I just decided to get comfortable and listen. So far it sounded pretty fun. Some time I'm not exactly sure when Daniel came and sat next to me.

"Where's Noah?" I quietly whispered concerned.

"With our mom." He replied.

Whoa they're brothers?! Mind=Blown! They don't even look alike! Well then again I haven't compared them. But whatever.

He sat next to me with us listening to the whole thing. It was actually pretty interesting listening about Camp Carnival, Circle C, and Club O2. It all sounded fun. After the explaining part, they decided to give away prizes.

"Okay! First prize to be given away is for the Circle C members. Everyone 12-14 years old raise your hand and my friend Patrick will come and tell you to come up. Patrick raise your hand so people know who to look for." The lady spoke and pointed to Patrick. He got up and waved to the crowd.

"Okay Patrick go!" She said very perky like. I raised my hand hoping he would pick me. I looked over to Daniel to see his reaction and he was just sitting there chilling. "Why don't you want to go up?" I asked concerned. "I don't know I just don't really-" he started until he got cut off by Patrick telling me to go up. EEP! "Be right back" I whispered to him.

I went up on stage and just looked at everybody and smiled. I was the first to be picked so I just stood up awkwardly. Patrick also picked Noah and two other girls and a more attractive guy. I slightly checked him out then noticed the fists on Noah. Aww he's jealous. That's so cute!

My thoughts were interrupted by the perky lady.

"Okay everybody lets meet our contestants. What's your name?" She said looking at me. "Riley." I said flatly. "Hi Riley! Ready to win?" She asked. "Yep. I said trying to sound excited.

She said the same thing to the other contestants.

"Okay everybody! The prize is..." She goes up to the table and holds it up.

Somebody mumbles something and I guess she heard because she says:

"Not just any sticker. It's one for your card. It's for free drinks at any bar! I goes on your card too so you won't loose it. All you have to do is bounce a ball and the two people who get the highest get the sticker. One boy and one girl will win. First is the person who was picked last. So, Nikki goes first!"

The redhead took the ball and slammed it at the floor. It only went up to about her hip and she wasn't very tall. Next was Noah. I took the ball with one hand and also slammed it into the floor. For some reason his went pretty high. It was up to his neck which ment it was just about my height. Then went another girl. I didn't really pay attention to her.

But hers was the same height as Noah's! Wow! A girl wearing girly stuff worked out. Well, either that or luck. Next, went hunkie. His bounced up to his chest. Which wasn't enough to beat Noah's. So Noah got free drinks for 3 weeks. Now it was my turn. I took the ball from his hands and gazed into his eyes. Wow.

Snapping out of it I took the ball and slammed that thing to the floor. Mine also surprisingly went up to my neck. Not enough to beat strong chicks tho. So I lost. Oh well. Everyone clapped for strongie and Noah. He took out his card and let perky put it on for him. As I walked off the stage hotty elbowed me and wink. Oh em gee! Ahh!

A huge blush came to my face. Thank god it was dark so nobody saw. In my seat I saw a note.

Thanks for coming. You are signed up. Be back in the room by 4 a.m. See you in the morning! Oh I don't care what you do. But if you need me dad and I will be in the club or casino. Have fun. Love you.

-Mom

Wow. She came. Whatever. And yay! Whatever I want. I guess I'll hang with the guys. This should be fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N:) Schools starting. Oh no! Ugh! I'll update ASAP! I've actually enjoyed writing. Hope you enjoyed. Chapter 3 Coming up. Later!!

>>Vote

>>Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 242 46
Kiara is a 18 year old girl that fell in love with a 21 year old guy and there relationship is stronger than anything . But when it comes to what her...
67.9K 6.3K 46
Kendall didn't like school. She was considered a slut around campus for 3 years because of her looks and she hung out with the guys instead of the no...
9.7K 1K 78
It all started with a dare. A stupid, damn dare! Challenged to slap a stranger, Skylee Kingston wasn't the one to fall back from saving her dignity...
7.3K 795 46
It didn't happen, but she has the pics, and he's in a fix. Romcom at its best, dear readers. Come on in :)