KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

They Noticed Your Stain

12.6K 280 106
By Hiiimeeee

(We all hate this when having a period lol)

Kuroko

It was lunch time, and you decided to change your napkin since you felt it. You excused yourself from your friends.

You went inside your classroom to get a new one since you left your bag there.

"Ugh. I swear I took two of 'em. Where are they?!" - you mumbled frustrated while looking through your bag.

"Something wrong, (First name)-san?" - Kuroko asked suddenly appearing in front of you.

"Holy sh-- what the? Why did you follow me?" - you asked while you resume looking for your pads.

"You didn't look good earlier so I was just worried." - he said, you sighed and finally found your pads.

You took one and looked at Kuroko, "I'm fine don't worry." - you said as you walked by to go to the bathroom.

"(First name)-san.." - Kuroko called out. You turned around, "Yes?" - you said.

"I just noticed this but, you have something red on your skirt." - he said innocently.

You suddenly felt embarrassed and you could feel your cheeks heat up.

"A-are you okay? Why is your face so red?" - he asked worriedly as he stutters.

"I-I'm not okay!" - you said almost tearing up because this is the first time this happened to you.

Kuroko didn't know what to do so he just stood there until your friends came and helped out.

(Kuroko is too innocent for this damn XD)

Kise

You were walking through the hallway because you forgot something inside the classroom when Kise suddenly walked behind you.

"Ryota, why won't you walk beside me?" - you asked annoyed.

"I can't (First name)cchi." - he said. Since you have your period right now, you get emotional easily.

"You just don't want to because your embarrass of me." - you said almost crying.

"Wah no! Its not like that (First name)cchi. I love you okay? I'm so proud your my girlfriend." - he said but not convinced.

"Then walk beside me!" - you said pouting even though Kise didn't see it he knew you were pouting with the tone of your voice.

"I want to. But, I really can't (First name)cchi. Until we arrive at the bathroom. Just wait okay?" - he said.

"What's going on? Just tell me! Ugh." - you said.

"You see, you have a stain on your skirt so I'm here behind you to cover it." - he said then you felt embarrass so you let him walk behind you. (He can't use his uniform coat or blazer? Lol whatever since he's wearing his practice clothes okay let's say it that way)

"Wait for me here, I'll ask your friends for some extra skirt." - he said as you entered inside the girls bathroom.

You heard a knock, so you opened it and saw Kise.

"(First name)cchi. Here, I asked for a skirt, an underwear and pads." - he said, now you felt more embarrass then before.

"Thanks, Ryota. Now get out of the girls bathroom before anyone else think your gay." - you said trying to regain your composure.

"Ehh." - he said and you just closed the door.

Midorima

"Oi." - Midorima suddenly said.

"What?" - you asked.

"There's something red on your skirt, what is that?" - he asked.

"Oh my god!! Come here, walk behind me. Cover me." - you said as you drag him behind you.

"O-oi! What do you think your doing? Nanodayo." - he said trying to pull away from you.

"Hey! Don't leave. Let's go." - you said and went inside the room, Midorima still behind you.

"(Best friend's name)!!" - you called out. Your friend went for you.

"What is it?" - she asked.

"Can I borrow some extra skirt? And a napkin? Do you also have an undedwear with you?" - you asked.

"W-what? Why are you borrowing--" - you cut him off.

"Shut up. I have a stain okay? The red thing you saw. So just cover for me till I get to the bathroom and change." - you said. He was taken aback and his face blushed.

"F-fine." - he said stuttering as he push up his glasses.

You went inside the bathroom and Midorima waited for you outside.

- Outside the girl's bathroom -

"OI! SHIN-CHAN!~ What are you doing there? Are you a pervert now?" - Takao said pissing him off.

You heard what he said and you just giggled.

Aomine

Class has dismissed and you stood up to fix your things suddenly Aomine made you sit again.

"What the hell?" - you said as you glared at him.

"You have a stain on your skirt. Wait for everyone to leave. And, wait for me. I'll go get Satsuki to help you." - he whispered which made you felt embarrass because you have a stain!

Momoi helped you changed and you went out and saw Aomine waiting for you.

"Can't believe I damage you that bad." - he whisphered jokingkly.

"Aho! Its not because of that!" - you said and hit him.

"Hahaha. I know. I was just kidding." - he said.

(Its a bit short sorry ㅠㅠ)

Murasakibara

(Here comes another innocent character XD DAMN)

"What's up Sushi-kun?" - you asked as you felt someone poked you and saw Murasakibara.

"There's something red on your skirt. Did you sit on something?" - he asked innocently while eating snacks.

"When did you see it?" - you asked feeling embarrass.

"When sensei called you and you stand up a while ago." - he said. Luckily he's the only one behind you although its still embarrasing that your boyfriend saw it.

"Its a stain Sushi-kun." - you told him.

"Eh? What is that?" - he asked.

"Nothing. Forget it okay? Here have some candies." - you said and handed him.

You decided to wait till the bell rings and asked for your friends to help you.

Akashi

As usual, your seated on the bench watching the team practice. You always wait for Akashi to finish his practices so that both of you can go home.

The practice ended and you stood up to get a towel and walk over to Akashi but he said stop. Which made you froze.

You just sit there and waited for him, all his teammates where looking at him confused.

"You have a stain on your skirt. Wait till everyone leaves. I don't want them to see that, because I know how you'll feel." - he said which made you sigh in relief because you thought Akashi was angry at you.

The other players were looking at you and you gave them an ok sign means your fines so they also sighed.

"See you tomorrow (First name)-chan." - Reo-senpai said you nod at him. And all the other players bid you goodbye.

On the other hand Akashi came back with a paper bag and gave it to you.

"I ask the school to give you a uniform, so you can change." - he said. You looked inside and he wasn't lying, it was a set of uniform.

"What the heck? I only need a skirt tho." - you said, and he looks at you. You even saw an underwear and pads along with it. Now you felt more embarrass.

You just shrugged it off.

"Anyway, thanks Sei!" - you said and went to the bathroom to change.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Actually its suppose to be you asking them to buy you a napkin, but i changed my mind.

I'll just make another chapter for that.

Anyway, as always. Bear with my grammars and typos XD

I hope you liked it!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.7K 18
Just a little collection of scenarios/imagines/headcanons with the Kuroko no Basket Badboys. I'm especially fond of Haizaki, Seto, Aomine and Hanamiy...
642 7 8
You and your (Favorite character) have a child, and this is a collection of stories of the life that you have with your family. Your dearest child an...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
36.8K 320 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...