The Year

Von SevannahMeg

"By the end of the year, I'll die and you'll go to college." -Maisie Morgan. The story of Maisie Morgan and... Mehr

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.

Chapter 11.

65 2 0
Von SevannahMeg

I slowly opened my eyes to a very familiar song.

"It's ma birthday it's ma birthday imma spend my money..."

And then another voice joined in.

"It's your birthday it's your birthday we're gonna spend your money." He changed the lyrics.

"Shut up Ashton." I said closing back my eyes and pressing the pillow against my face.

"Hey get up, I didn't do this shit for nothing." He said and snatched the pillow from me.

I unwillingly opened my eyes and was surprised by what I saw.
Balloons were filled in my room. The ceiling, the floor all filled with colorful balloons.
I got up in a sitting position, my mouth open, looking around my beautifully decorated room.

"Maisie, close your mouth, you're gonna swallow a fly." Ashton said with a slight laugh.

"Did you do this?" I asked as my eyes landed on the person who made all this happen.

"No your other boyfriend did, but he went home so I stayed here waiting for you to wake up." He said sarcastically. "Of course I did this." He said in an obvious way.

"Oh my Ash."

"Aren't I the best boyfriend?!" He said with a cheeky smile.

"No one has ever done this before."

"I know, that's why I did it." He said in an obvious tone.

I jumped out of bed, popping a few balloons on my way to hug Ashton.

I hugged him with all my strength. "Thank you." I whispered in his ear.

"You are so welcome." He said with a real smile this time.

I placed a kiss on his cheek and thanked him again.

"Stop thanking me, and happy birthday." He said with a kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks."

"Where are you going?" He asked as i was going to my bathroom to take a shower.

"To take a shower." I said confused.

"Oh no not yet, go back to bed my surprise isn't over yet."

He put me back in bed and then clapped his hands.
Seconds later the door opened and i burst out laughing.

"Shut up." They both said.

Grace and Darren, they were both formally dressed as waiters and holding a tray of what I assumed to be my breakfast in bed.

"You look amazing." I said trying to contain my laughter.

"It's your birthday so I'm gonna be nice to you." Grace said as calmly as she can.

Darren placed the tray of deliciously made breakfast on my lap and said "Happy Birthday."

"Happy Birthday." Grace said as well with a smile and gave me my present.

"Thank you guys." I said with a grin and opened the present.

It was a frame with all of our pictures together. They were thousands of pictures of us all collaged together. From our childhood till now.

"Grace oh my God, I love this." I said wrapping her in a hug. My eyes getting watery.

After eating my delicious pancakes and drinking my coffee, Ashton finally let me take a shower. I got downstairs and my parents wished me a happy birthday as well.

"Come with me." My mom said grabbing my hand and taking me outside with my dad and the others behind us.

Outside waiting for me was a white range rover. A fucking range rover. With a big pink bow on top of it.

"What the?" My mouth fell open.

"Surprise." My dad said.

"Is that mine?"

"Yeah. Do you like it?" Mom said.

"Are you kidding me? What's not to like? Oh my God, you guys." I hugged them both.

"Alright so take your car and Grace with you and go to the mall and do some shopping." Mom said.

"You don't have to tell me twice." I said and got in my car with Grace next to me.

"Aren't you guys coming?" Grace asked.

"Shopping? No thanks." Darren said with a laugh and we drove off.

We went to Grace's house so she could change out of her waitress clothes and after that we went to the mall.
It was already 12:30 so we decided to get a bite before doing some shopping. We ate at burger king and then came back home around 5:00 pm with the backseat full of shopping bags.

I already had my driving licence so I had no problem driving my new car. I still can't believe my parents got me a car.

"No no where are you going?" Grace asked as I was walking to my back door.

"To go in my house."

"Use the front door, it's more fun." She said.

"Okay." I said confused and went up to my room.

My mom walked in and we showed her the stuff we bought.

"You girls should wear these. It's your birthday come on dress up a bit." She said with a wink.

"Fine." I said putting on my new skin tight dress. "Happy?"

"Oh baby you look hot." She said kissing my forehead. "Happy Birthday again." She said with teary eyes and left the room.

Grace put on her new dress as well and convinced me to put on make up and straighten my hair for some unknown reason. We were just gonna have dinner with my parents.

"Mom? Dad?" I called out as we entered the kitchen after getting ready.

"Out here honey." My dad said.

As I opened the door that reveals the backyard, camera lights flashed before my eyes.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled. My backyard was filled with my family and friends. People from the school were here, family members that I have missed so much. All of them were taking pictures of my shocked reaction.

My parents were smiling smugly, proud of their achievement and next to them stood Ashton and Darren.

"You two knew about this?" I asked as I walked over to them after greeting my cousins and some friends from school.

"Knew? They're the ones who did it." My mom said.

"It was Darren's idea actually." Ashton said.

"I felt bad before for not getting you anything. Happy Birthday." He said giving me a hug. As did Grace, Ashton and my parents.

"Wow, I can't believe this, you organized all this?"

"That's what friends are for right?"

"You sneaky little thing." I laughed. "How? When did you pull it off?"

"When you were having your breakfast in bed. I asked your parents to call your relatives, and to tell Grace to go shopping with you to keep you busy while we called everyone from school and got some food and drinks and decorations and Ashton helped me decorate it and bam! Surprise." He said.

"Wow. I'm impressed. Thank you." I said hugging him again.

"Woah, your boyfriend's getting a little jealous here." Ashton said snatching me from Darren's hold and wrapping his hands around me from behind.

"Keep your hands where they are no traveling up or down." My dad warned him.

"Yes sir." He said and placed a kiss on my shoulder.

The party was amazing, being around with my friends and family was amazing. I was having so much fun. Until this happened.

"Great party you're really lucky to have them." Said a voice from next to me.

I glanced to see who the source of the voice was. But even without looking I knew who she was. She had a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Bianca. Thanks. I know." I said with a fake smile of my own.

"There's not much time left. He usually breaks up with the girl after throwing her the birthday party." She said sipping on her drink.

"Oh really? How would you know? You never dated him." I said.

She opened her mouth so say something back but I cut her off. "And by the way Darren actually threw me this party. But good job on the lies." I smiled and walked away only to see Ashton in front of me. "How much of that did you hear?" I asked.

"All of it." He said looking down. "You don't believe her do you?"

"No of course not." I said.

"What do you see in her?" Bianca yelled earning a few glances from people around us.

"Keep your voice down Bianca." Ashton warned.

"You're a player Ash, this isn't you. Maisie he breaks up with his girlfriends after two dates what are you still doing with him?"

"Why do you care?" I yelled back at her.

"Bianca, shut up. You have no idea who I am. For your information I have never had a serious girlfriend before, and the reason I'm serious about her is because I'm in love with her."

Wait what?

"And what I see in her? It's something I'll never see in you, or anyone for that matter." He said.

"Ashton." She whispered. "I love you."

"Oh give me a break." I said with a chuckle. "Bianca. Just go." I said with a laugh.

"What?"

"Get the fuck out of my house. You come to my house, my party and insult me? Fine, but say you love my boyfriend on my birthday? You are way fucking out of line bitch. Get out." I said crossing my arms under my chest.

She threw her glass of drink on the grass and left my house.

"I'm so sorry." Ashton apologized.

"Oh don't be that was fun." I said with a grin.

"You okay?"

"Did you really mean what you said? About being in love with me?"

"Um,that,yeah no, I just got caught in the moment."

"Right. Yeah."

"You're not upset are you? You told me you don't want me to fall for you."

"No I'm not, I know, yeah, just checking, making sure." I smiled.

"Okay, cool. Let's dance."

He offered me his had and i took it.

A part of me wanted him to say yes, but the other part of me was glad he said no.
Because I was half in love with him too. But I didn't want to be.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.3K 164 27
It still hurts. And I think it'll always hurt. And that's something I'll have to live with forever. Hayley Hart.
1.3K 195 33
** I'm editing this slowly, this is my first book on here so it might be poor in grammar** Highschool is the most important years in school life, whe...
82K 3.8K 34
Everyone thought Sky and Callen would be the annoying couple who would get the fairytale "Happy ever after" ending. They met and fell helplessly in l...
51 0 3
What happens when Alex falls for her English professor. Will tensions rise? Will things become too much for her? Find out soon.