One & only

By nerdygurlx

Beth is a 18 years old girl. I won't say she is normal. She is not. She is a loner. She has no family or frie... More

Beth & derek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
A/n
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Epilogue

8

8.9K 247 5
By nerdygurlx

Beth's POV

I finished cleaning the kitchen. The boys offered help but i didn't need it. They are in the games room. I grab my phone from the table and make my way to the games room. I enter the games to the game room to see the boys arguing about who won the game.
"I won not you "
"I won dickhead"
"I did"

I  grab a pillow and throw it at both of them. It hit them both on the head! Nice shot ‼️
"shut up you two" I shout at them
"That hurts Baby girl" Derek said with a sad face.
"I don't care, anyways what were you doing ?" I asked them
"Beth Derek cheated on the game" zach said making a puppy face. Aww how cute.
"Aww zach your face is so cute" I said hugging him.
"That's why girl run after me" zach said playfully and pulled away. I laughed as he wrapped his hand around my waist.
"Hey! I'm cute as well" Derek tell me
"I doubt that" I lied. He is really cute
"Same here" zach and I high fived🖐🏻👊🏻
"Shut up you two" Derek yelled at us and pulled me away from zach and in his arms.
"Give me my Beth back" zach told Derek
"How about n-o" Said Derek.
"She is mine" Derek added
"Hello idiots I'm no ones" I told them both and pulled away from Derek's arms and sat I'm the sofa.
My phone started to ring.
I checked it was my uncle. I picked it up.
"Hey "
"Hey sweetie I'm calling to tell you that you've received your 4 million today."
"Oh ok thank you and how do I have right in my account" I asked my uncle

" you have 21 million right now with the 4 million added"

"Ok thanks anything else?"

"Nothing else sweetie ok good night sleep tight" he greeted me

"Ok you too love you" I tell him and hang up. I look up to see Derek and zach staring at me .

"Who was that? Your boyfriend?" Derek asked.
"What? I don't have a boyfriend it was my uncle" I tell him
"Oh sorry but why did he call?" Derek asked
"Just to tell me that my 4 million has been put in my account for this year" I said
"Oh ok" zach and Derek both said together
"How about tomorrow we go shopping?" I suggest
"Ok I need some things as well" zach agreed
"Ok" Derek said.
"Guys I'm tired good night" I said and made my way to my room. I got changed into my sports bra and a pair of  boxer. What! They are comfortable to sleep In.
I put my hair in a messy bun and remove my makeup. I did my night time routine and got out the bathroom. I enter my bedroom. I saw Derek sitting there only in his boxer. I covered my eyes with my hand.
"Derek why you in my room only on your boxer?" I asked him still covered eyes.
"I'm sleeping with you please?" Derek basically begged.
"Okay get in the bed" I said and heard him get in my bed. I uncovered my eyes. Derek was in my bed laying down. I smiled and got inside my bed.
Derek pulled me in his arm. My head on his hand and chest. His arms around my waist. I hug him putting my arm his toned waist.
"Good night Derek" I said and gave him a quick kiss on cheeks and got back hugging him and wrapped my legs around his.
"Night baby girl " he said and kissed my forehead. Soon sleep took over me in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 13.2K 85
[COMPLETED] {Wattys 2017} "Why does a bad boy like you want a good girl like me?" I asked. "Because, no other boy could treat you right like me" he...
90.3K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
1M 21.8K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
1.7K 52 8
Jessie and Justin have been best friends for as long as they could remember. Their mothers were best friends in high school and still are, and they i...