2nd Chance: Book 2 (PJO/HoO F...

Af SuzyQ_

(WARNING! THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MOVING ON!) Everyone is destined for greater things; therefore death can't st... Mere

Prologue
1. I Think That's TOO Much Power
2. I Have The Worst Mission Ever
3. Stuck In The Past
4. Messing Up BIG TIME
5. First Attack Doesn't Go As Planned
6. Isn't It Fun To Get Tortured?
7. Is It 'Let's Reveal Percy's Identity' Day Already?
8. Family Reunions Save My Life
9. Dating My Best Friend? Nah...
10. Man Down!
11. Rachel Elizabeth Dare
12. Let's Play The Identity Game
13. There's A New Guy in Town
14. Questions in The Forest
16. Must Have Some Order in Love
17. Problems Can Wait; Marriage Comes First
18. A Not so Happy "Destroyer of Universes"
19. Please, Don't Hurt Me
20. Locating My Big Brother
21. Avengers? I Think Not
22. OOPS! I Pulled Out The Ring!
23. Is It THAT Deadly?
24. I Talk To Invisible Men, But I'm Not Crazy
25. Galen Is Now Important
26. The Cost of Victory
Epilogue
3rd Book?!

15. Spies Happen to Reveal Dark Secrets

5.5K 161 36
Af SuzyQ_

P E R C Y

I sat on top of Zeus' Rock, in my wolf form, waiting for the others to catch up. A few seconds later, Nico came out of the shadows.

I growled, and changed back into a human, "Cheater. You can't shadow travel! That's breaking the rules."

He snorted, "You didn't say that, did you?"

I pouted, "Fine."

We heard screaming, "LEO!"

I laughed as Leo ran over, a trial of smoke following him. He fell to his knees panting, "I was...last...so...I...used...fire..." He said in between pants. As an example, he lit his hand on fire and shot it in front of Nico feet. Nico yelped and backed away.

I smirked, "Didn't hurt anyone did you?"

He shrugged catching his breath, "How would I know? I was running!"

I frowned, "But-"

Everyone else ran in, panting. Everyone glared at Leo. Thalia charged at him, but I jumped in front of him at inhuman speed. She ended up punching me in the chest. I let out a puff and groaned.

Thalia's eyes widened, "Percy, I'm sorry!" Then her eyebrows furrowed, "Wait, no I'm not. You jumped in front of him, so it's your fault."

I grimaced, "Definitely," I rubbed my chest.

"You ok, Perce?" A familiar female voice said.

I looked over and saw Bianca's worried look. I smiled, "Now that you're here, yes." I winked at her with a small smirk on my lips.

She blushed a crimson red. I laughed, "You're cute when you blush."

She turned away, hiding her face, "Thank you. I guess..."

"That's why I came B." Someone else said. I looked up in trees and saw a blond jumping down, "I have to make sure you two don't get 'distracted'."

We both blushed, and I chuckled nervous, "You're telling everyone about this aren't you?"

Luke laughed, "Obviously."

I sighed,"Right, well what did you guys want?"

"Meeting at the Big House. Chiron wants you." Bianca said. She was still blushing like mad. She ran away.

I smiled at the floor, "Alright then." I snapped my fingers and everyone was teleported to the Big House. I left Luke in the forest. He ruined a perfectly good moment, so he'll have to walk. I opened the door. Everyone went silent.

I looked around. The gods were here, cabin leaders, Reyna, Hazel, Frank, and of course me.

I did a mock bow in front of Zeus, "Oh Lord Zeus, what do I owe this pleasure of standing in front of you."

Zeus' face went red, his knuckles were gripping the chair arms so hard that they went white, "Don't push me, Jackson."

I only shrugged, "We'll see." The cabin leaders chuckled.

Athena spoke, "You were late, by the way. You're always late. You can never be on time for once."

I pouted. I snapped my fingers and a tiara appeared on my head. I did my best British accent, "A Queen is never late. Everyone else is simply early."

Everyone laughed at me. I laughed and snapped my fingers sending the crown somewhere else. I fell down, but before I hit the ground a chair appeared to catch me.

"Show off." Will muttered.

I chuckled, "So, what's this meeting-" The door slammed open. Luke came in panting. He pointed at me, "You think that was funny?"

Annabeth said, "He had a good reason to do that, Luke. You ruined his moment."

He huffed, "Whatever." He sat down.

I laughed, "Well, as I was saying, what is meeting about?"

"We want to inform you that Camp Jupiter has arrived." Chiron said, motioning to the trio. I nodded to them. They just looked at me shocked.

I smirked, but nobody looked happy. I frowned, "That's not all is it?"

Poseidon asked, "Do you already know about...?" He trailed off. But I knew what he was saying. Dylan. Luke patted my back in a comforting manner. I nodded.

They all sighed, "Uh, ok, also, as me and my hunters were coming, we found something." Artemis said, "We found an enemy base. We were sneaking in, when we found a pit." I perked up, "It wasn't anything like the pit of Tartarus. This was like, going straight through the Earth, maybe even through space. It was so deep. As we went closer, we heard a voice. It wasn't like Tartarus's voice. It was deeper, richer then his." Artemis finsished.

I bit my lip, "What did he say?"

She looked at me, "He said something like along the lines of 'I will kill everyone you love'. You know, the usual. Also, I'm afraid that we have a spy in our camp."

I bolted up, out of my seat. I looked at Luke, who shared the same look as me.

"Percy, it might be something else-" Luke tried comforting me, but it didn't work.

"Luke, it is not something else. This is-this is it. Gods, straight through space she said! How is that even possible!" I started pacing, "There is a spy in our camp. Someone here who is out to get us. We can count off any Chaos soldiers. Obviously. Now to narrow it down." I made a mental list of the cabin leaders to check them off, but stopped.

My head snapped up. Everyone looked at me, scared, panicked, worried, and curious. I looked around. Everyone was here except for, "Theseus..."

"What?" Everyone asked.

I snapped my fingers, "Theseus is a spy! This makes so much more sense! He was trouble in the beginning! He made me run away, so you guys will be defenseless and he can get information. Now, he's spying for the other team. I knew it!" I jumped up, and out the door.

People backed away from me, seeing as my wings were spread out and on fire from my anger. He thought he could get away with this. Well nope! I'm not that stupid. I slammed the Poseidon door open. He was writing something down, but when he saw me, he scrabbled to hide the papers looking fearful.

I calmed down a little and hid my wings. I raised an eyebrow at him, "Well, Theo."

He chuckled nervously, "Hi, Percy. What do you need?"

My fists clenched as I tried to keep myself from killing him, "What are you doing? There's a meeting in the Big House."

He scratched the back of his neck. A habit I do when I'm nervous, "Oh, r-really? I didn't know..."

"Well, let's get going." I said, moving away from the door.

His eyes went wide, "Well, it's probably already over. Plus, I need to finish this for...Chiron!"

My jaw clenched, "Out. Now."

He tried protesting, but I whistled. Fortiá was by my side in a minute, "What was that, Theo?"

He stuffed his paper in his pocket, and ran out. I smirked, "Good." I walked behind him, Fortiá silently laughing.

We finally arrived. Luke was trying his best to calm everyone down. They were all yelling, but as soon as I came in, everyone went quite. I pushed Theo in, and sat down in my own chair.

He shifted his his seat, "So...what's this meeting about?"

"You." Luke said walking up to him, "We're just gonna ask you a few questions. Answer honestly. If you don't. Well...when, not if, when we find out, it'll bite you in the ass. Deal? Deal. So don't lie to us..." Luke gave him his best glare.

I would've burst out laughing if I wasn't in this situation. Theseus looked like he was going to pee himself.

I slowly clapped. Everyone looked at me, "That Luke, is the first step to being a leader. You have to scared them like Chaos is angry at you."

He shook his head, "Perce, you're WAY scarier then Chaos. Especially when you're mad. Chaos is just a big softy."

I shrugged and smirked, "I don't think so. You just get scared easily."

His eyes went wide, "I do not!"

"Oh really? Then scary movie night. 5 movies! You won't last half of one!" I challenged.

"Deal!" He said.

"BOYS!" Hades yelled.

We looked up. He motioned to Theo.

"Oh yeah!" I said, "Questions." I leaned on Zeus' chair to annoy him, "So, what were you writing earlier before I came in?"

"That's private!" He complained.

"Well, guess what?! That's the point! Now answer the question!" I shouted at him.

He looked me in the eyes as if searching for an answer. I tried blocking all my emotions, but he was faster, "You think I'm a spy?"

Annabeth coughed, "We know you're the spy."

I wish I could say he admitted it and exited the camp and left us alone, but I can't. Everything just HAS to go wrong doesn't it?

He smirked and looked at Annabeth, "You may actually be right, Annie!" In a split second, he had his sword out and lunged at her. Now imagine this in slow motion cause it's cooler that way, ok? I saw his attack coming. I pulled out my sword, and intercepted his sword. Luke used his wings to cover Annabeth and himself. He quickly moved her away injured, since the sword struck him, leaving a nasty gash.

The weird thing about this (more like creepy) is that his once Sea Green eyes turned a mixture of black and silver. They burned with pure annoyance, "You're always in the way of my plans, Jackson. Just back off! You aren't even suppose to be here! The fates said you were suppose to die! But NO! Stupid Chaos saved you!" He moved a tad bit faster then me which confused and scared me. What is happening?

I tried blocking all his attacks, but he was impressively fast, and landed a few blows causing me to hiss. Now I know that his sword isn't Celestial Bronze or Imperial Gold, "Well I'm sorry, I never liked the fates much. I don't think they like me either. So I think I'm just gonna break all their rules. Plus, if anyone was suppose to die, it would be you."

"I'm hurt." He said with fake hurt in his voice.

I swung at his feet but he jumped and hit my back knocking me on the floor. I groaned. Well then...

Suddenly, I felt a BANG! I turned on my back to see Luke (with a large gash on his wing which was bleeding), Beckendorf, and Michael pining Theseus down on the opposite wall. Beta and Selena came to my aid. They helped me up. I walked over to the boys, who were struggling. I saw Ares lazily snap his fingers from the corner of my eye, and instantly, chains were holding him down. The boys backed up, and sat on the floor, panting.

"So, Theo," I said, "You admitted to being a spy. Thank you, but you also admitted that you had a chat with the fates about me. Why? And how in the world did you manage to talk to them, nonetheless get information from them?!"

He laughed coldly, "You speak as if I would answer! Very funny Jackson, and I would love to answer your questions, but I have orders not to. Sorry."

I frowned, "I respect that, but we need the answers, so you will answer." I put the point of my sword to his neck, "Now answer the question, why did you go to the fates if you 'knew' I was already 'dead'?"

He snarled, "You always need to double check. Do you do that? I doubt you do. That's what makes you a horrible leader. You always have been. Never making the right decision. That's why your little Dylan friend died. Oh, did I mention it was my partner that killed him? I told him to. It was fun. It will be even more fun to watch you crumple in front of your team. Plus-"

I dug the point of my sword into his neck drawing a little blood. This shut him up instantly, "You can keep your life as long as you answer the questions. Nothing more. Nothing less. You are free to give everything at once. But unless you do, I would keep quiet before my wrist slips. Deal?"

He smirked, knowing it got to my head, "It depends..."

My grip on my sword tightened so much my knuckles turned white, "Do I make myself clear?" I growled, giving him my best glare.

He frowned, "I already told you, it depends."

I lost all patients with him, "It's a deal or no deal question! I'm not asking if you like the idea or not! Now give me an answer if you wanna keep that pathetic life of yours!"

Beta placed a hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "You need to calm down a little, Perce. Relax. He's trying to get in your head. That's his plan so don't let him win."

Theo sighed, "Fine. Deal. Shoot me with questions."

I took a deep breath, "How were you able to get the fates to talk to you and give you information?"

He smiled, "Simple. You threaten them. Just like the tactic you're using now."

Everyone in the room was confused. How can you threaten the fates? How is that possible? With my eyebrows furrowed, I asked, "How did you do that?"

A smirk crept onto his face, "I'm sure you already know the answer to that Percy. Think about it." I sneered at him,"If I were you, I wouldn't trust Chaos, and if you want, we're always looking for more recruits on the team."

I laughed, "Sure I'll join." I rolled my eyes, "I'm not joining you. Never in a million years."

He sighed, knowing that would be my answer, "Fine, but if you change your mind," He looked me in the eyes, "Chaos isn't the only one who has a planet named after him."

I snorted, "Whatever."

He yawned, "Well, I'm tired, I should head home."

I perked up, "You're staying there."

He chuckled, "No, I'm not. I should head back home. I have battle plans to deal with." He stood up and the chains around him broke, "See you soon, Perseus." The ground under him split in two as he fell. I tried lunging at him, but it was too late. He was gone.

I cursed under my breath, "How in the world did he slip through our fingers?!"

I heard awkward coughing. I turned around to the Gods, "Care to explain what this is all about?" Zeus asked.

I groaned, "Beckendorf, Michael, I want you to explain it. Luke and Beta, you're with me."

I grabbed their hands and teleported us to Chaos' office.

"Boys!" Chaos yelped. He put down whatever he was working on, "What are you doing here?"

I walked up to him, "Chaos, this 'Order' thing is getting out of hand." He tensed, "He's rising and if you don't give us answers, then we'll go into battle unprepared. We need to know our enemy. So spill everything you know about him, now!"

He put his hands up in a surrender motion, "Ok, ok. I'll tell you." He fidgeted with his fingers, "When we were little, we were always fighting. I'd always build something, he'd come destroy it, and that led to a whole argument. Back in that time, Peace, our sister, would always calm us down. One argument changed that." He took a deep breath, "We had gotten in an argument about whose power was more useful. I had told him,'Destroying things will get you nowhere in life. People will run and hide from you.' He was speechless, so I though I had won. I walked away. I had thought wrong. He shot a beam of light at me. It didn't hit me though, it hit Peace. She saved me." His voice cracked a little, "I instantly tried helping her. I was yelling at Order before asking him to help. He shook his head saying,'You told me my powers will only make things worse, maybe this will teach you a lesson' and he left. Peace had died and my brother hated me and ran away. He blamed it all on me, and this was the only time I will agree with him." He looked up at us, tears shining in his eyes, but he didn't let them fall, "Is that all you need to know?"

I was lost for words, and so were the other boys. I finally said, "Don't blame it all on yourself. It doesn't get you anywhere. I know. Peace chose to save you. It was her decision, not yours." I sighed, "Plus, we need to know how to defeat him, and what his tactics are."

He shook his head, "I don't know how to defeat him, Perce, but I do know that he's good at mind games. He will make you think horrible things that will paralyze you with fear so that he will kill you. Don't fall for them. At all."

I nodded, "Thanks Chaos, and I'm sorry for...you know-"

He smiled, "It's okay, Percy." I grinned. I grabbed the boys shoulder and was about to leave, "Also," We looked at Chaos, "I would like to have you all in one piece when you come back home, ok?"

I shrugged, "I'll think about it." He laughed. I teleported us back to Camp Half-Blood.

When we got back, it was chaos. See what I did there? Campers were yelling and screaming at my team, who were stuck in the middle of it all. I groaned and flew over to them, "ENOUGH!" Everyone instantly stopped talking, "What in the world is going on here?"

An Ares camper spoke up, "You guys are hiding information from us! We want to know it because we know it's bad!"

I laughed, "Is that really the reason?" They nodded, "Fine then, meet around the camp fire." They all listen, but I quickly added, "Feel free to give my team a few punches and kicks for not telling you guys." Luke and Beta laughed as my team stared at me in shock. This'll be fun!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

79.6K 1.4K 23
Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, the bane of monsters, giants, and titans. He's an overall good person who would do anything for his family and friend...
307K 3.8K 46
Percy Jackson was supposed to have a happy ending. Right? Nope. 'Cuz his life isn't the fairytales his mom used to tell him at night. Percy Jackson w...
7.9K 98 19
Betrayed, that's how Percy Jackson felt. His girlfriend accepted godhood over him and then cheated on him. All the campers shunned him. His dad disow...
506K 6.6K 57
Percy was loved by a nice girlfriend, best friends he would give his life for, a family, keyword WAS, past tense. His life spirals down to Tartarus w...