My Online Friend (Discontinue...

By EggRiceAlice

Jiyong x Seunghyun GTOP SHIP An accidental encounter online made by the cute Jiyongie, leads to an unknown ad... More

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21♡
♤22♤
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
//teaser//
sorry its a tag
♡31♡
GDRAGON PLIS
♡30♡
sorry i tricked u into thinking this was a chapter

♡10♡

726 31 45
By EggRiceAlice

This Chapter is going to be different from the others--so beware🐱🐼

From:EggRiceAlice

•-•-•-•

Seunghyun's POV--

I woke up this morning, already feeling like im in a completely different territory - even though I'm still in my apartment bedroom. Just thinking about yesterday's events made me nervous - even more nervous than i was - that is.

'Bzzzz bbzzzz!'

I hear my phone buzzing on the draws next to me, i reach over and grab it.

It's a message from Ji~

--
GYong- Hi Hyunnie😍

GYong- See you at school today😉
--

I almost choked, reading the message - remembering the previous conversation.I throw on a white shirt, black jumper and dark blue skinny jeans and begin to walk out of my apartment - with an apple between my teeth and my back pack on.

The walk to school was long and tiresome. My backpack seemed to get heavier with each step.

Walking through the school gates even seemed like a mission, but before i entered, i put on my mask, expressing my cold exterior.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Feeling a buzz in my back pocket, i grabbed out my phone - seeing a message from Ji - immediately making a small smile appear on my face, earning a few whispered gasps for myself.

GYong- hyunnie~ i have science first😏

I glance at my timetable, and my face fell - there it was, on the top left hand corner- next to the time 8:30am - a subject i wasn't ready to face in both senses of grades and Jiyong

Science

Silenty cursing to myself, i nonetheless make my way to my science class.

I quickly rush to my usual seat - at the back on the left side - where the closest people siting near me are two - three desks away, which obviously gives me much more space and silence, compared to the front of the class - where everyone chose to sit, since I would especially glare their way, automatically telling them they're too close for my own comfort.

Though Seunghyun was the sexiest guy in school - above all teachers aswell - with the most handsome, sexy, chiseled jaw and a handsomely tall build - most guys and girls chose to watch him from afar - since his cold shoulder was beyond threatening.

..and that's when he walked in..

He walked straight through the wooden door with that cute, bright box smile of his.

I lower my head, trying to hide - yet still looking at his cute smile.

Third person POV

Seunghyun was the sexiest guy in school - above all teachers aswell - with the most handsome, sexy, chiseled jaw and a handsomely tall build - most guys and girls chose to watch him from afar - since his cold shoulder was beyond threatening.

As Jiyong's head, roamed around the room - searching for a certain sexy somebody - his eyes, finally landing on Seunghyun. His smile becoming even brighter than before.

Man, how infectious could his smile get?..Seunghyun could immediatey feel a small smile form on his face.

Jiyong made his way towards the now clearly smiling boy, as happy as ever to see him - sitting on the chair right beside Seunghyun, even moving his desk closer to Seunghyun's just to have a closer contact space.

"Hi hyunnie~"Jiyong said as he gazed at Seunghyun's face, even if the older wasn't looking back.

"Hi.."Short and sweet, but still not enough for Jiyong.

"why do you sit here, at the back of class?"he asked, looking confused. Seunghyun shrugged

"i guess, people just dont notice me back here - occasionally.."he said quietly, while the other students secretly watched as the brightest boy in class was talking to the coldest guy in school.

Jiyong disappointed with his answer, moved in more. Causing severe blushing on Seunghyun's end of the conversation, looking away from Jiyong.

"Hyunnie~I'm sorry, that i never noticed you until now.."Jiyong said, bowing his head in sadness, Seunghyun upon hearing the unnecessary apology immediately turned his head towards Jiyong.

"No, Ji-"but was cut short as soon as the bell rang, and the teacher walked in beginning the lesson.

During the long boring lesson, Seunghyun let out a few sighs - heavily laced with boredom and confusion.

"What is it, hyunnie?~"Ji asked, catching Seunghyun by surprise.

"n-nothing, Ji"he replied, shaking off the question.

In truth, Seunghyun was struggling with alot - mostly including his school work - thus leading to him to sit at the back of all his classes, unnoticeable but known. He didn't understand a thing any of his teachers were talking about most of the time. Unknowingly Seunghyun let out another deep sigh, accompanied by a look of concern and hopelessness.

Jiyong could see the concern on Seunghyun's beautifully structured face, and almost immediately reached his hand out to that of his Hyunnie's~worry plastered on his own face, whispering the words.

"It's okay, Hyunnie~anything you need..I'll always be here" putting more emphasis on the word always.

Lacing there fingers together, Seunghyun looked over at his admirer and smiled alittle, tightening his grip to signal he was feeling better.

"thanks.."he replied, consciously cursing himself for falling for Jiyong's precious face and words.

Lunch that day was as stressful as ever - but in a completely different way. Jiyong was there, bantering on about how he was sorry and what school for him is gonna be like - since apparently his new priority for the school year was Seunghyun, and though Seunghyun loved hearing his voice - he had to focus on his homework, since almost all his homework subject assignments were overdue.

Seunghyun suddenly stopped Jiyong from talking.

"Uh, Ji- i kinda have some homework to finish..so could you please..just keep it down abit ..?"Jiyong frowned, but then lightened up - an idea forming in his head.

"hey, can i help?"He said a tinge of excited and happiness mixed into his words. Seunghyun internally widened his eyes. Seunghyun would've accepted the youngers offer, if it hadn't have been for his memory of liking the young one. He quickly declined his offer and carried on with his homework, Jiyong feeling left out, stood up and left - of course not without saying goodbye, and giving the older a quick, sweet hug from the back -causing the older to knowingly blush a light shade of pink - luckily just after Jiyong left, Seunghyun's real life friends actually decided to show up.

"Yo!TOP-ah!Where you been?we were waiting up at the roof for you, you didn't show?"

"Youngbae!"Seunghyun replied fist pumping with his mate, then along came 2 other boys from behind - both chatting among themselves to eachother.

"Hyung, we were--"He was cut off by a hand in the air, signalling that he already knew

"Yeah yeah, Panda maknae, I was informed.."

"Then why didn't you come up?"Said the one with hair covering his eyes.

"Sorry Dae, I had to finish my shit for class - Sir. said if I keep bringing it in late - they might call my sister.."They all stood still wide eyed.

"Ohhh--hohohoh!..still scared of her aye??"Daesung mocked, earning a glare from the older.

"Hyung, is your sister still single?"Seunghyun had a questionable look - as did the other two guys standing by the table, Seungri blushed and continued.

"Come on hyung~just help me out here, you guys know I gotta thing for her~"To which Seunghyun replied

"..I dont want you to be my little brother.."Daesung and Youngbae both burst out into laughter.

"that's some funny shit right there!"Youngbae commented, earning a slap from the youngest - Seungri -

"plus, Eunji is having this crisis shit with a guy named Jungkook - I think his mom's a manager or something - yeah but she's a trainee in a big company and shit, so?.."

Seungri bowed his head. Daesung took this opportunity to start the old topic.

"Yah, hyung why do you keep delaying your homework?"

"The shit he says confuses me!fuck he's so annoying!"Daesung nodded and thought of something, right then Seunghyun's phone buzzed, he grabbed it out and checked it. It was a text from Ji~

GYong- Hyunnie, we both have art design next!Yaaaaayyy😇💋❤

GYong- And yes, I did take a sneak peek at your timetable for today😂😅

Seunghyun scoffed in his seat, while Daesung stole a quick glance at Seunghyun's screen - smirking when he saw who it was.

"Hyung, you know that guy..?uh..what's his name?--"Daesung started, acting like he didn't know who he was talking about."--Ji...Jiyong!that's it - he's like the smartest kid in 10KC right?" Seunghyun huffed, seeing that knowing smirk on Daesung's face.

"..."Was Seunghyun'sreply, shoving a piece of his pie in his mouth

"Yeah, you should get him to tutor you, like private lessons at home and that"Daesung smirked, putting more emphasis on the words 'private lessons at home', the other boys cheered

"Don't worry hyung, you can walk with him after school so you can ask him in after more subtle manner!fighting!"and they soon sat down with him to eat there own lunches too, chatting about Seungri's huge crush on 'Choi Eunji' Seunghyun's little sister.

>>>>

The rest of the day passed in a blur -I didn't actually have art design with Ji after lunch - it was after my P.E class that i had after lunch - I was bummed out that I couldn't spend the day with him, but in every class he would send me text, and each text would gradually get longer and longer.

First class after lunch

GYong- Annyeong hyung😁how's class?hope your alright - learn heaps!fighting😊

Second class after lunch

GYong- hyunnie, how's your classes going?im fine too😃listen to the prof- and learn lots!fighting!😉

Third class after lunch

GYong- Hi hyunnie, sorry we're not in the same classes😯I know how much you miss me all the time😆😵make sure you listen in class, keep your fantasies of me in a minimum time span of 'always'😇😂Fighting!😜

Last class before school ends

GYong- Hyunnie~last class of the day and I get walk home with you😗😎don't worry~you won't die if you can't see me during class - just make sure you think of me lots😈and fantasize of my beautiful face all the time, then it won't be as long as you think😇make sure you don't slack in class!fighting!see you~😉

information that Seunghyun had been using for a while - and information that actually worked - if he thought about Jiyong most of his classes it won't seem as long as he suspected it would, but as soon as the bell rung - he regretted the time going by so fast - since he had to walk home with Ji.

This was definitely going to be a long walk home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 105 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
17.8K 598 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
67.3K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...