//teaser//

"Do you watch porn, baby?"

"W-wha?" Seunghyun makes a double take at his petite boyfriend giving him a questioning look. Obviously he didn't expect such a question from his inn--- yeah, let's not go down that road.

"Oh wait, I'll rephrase that-

Do you like watching gay sex?"

"G-gwha?"

"Oh no, do you like using sex toys or like it raw?"

From all these questions, Jiyong had managed to keep the most innocent and purely questioning look on his face. Not stuttering mid sentence nor cringing at his own questions.

"I think you'd enjoy sex any kind of way...

You know, you'd be fucking me like there's no tomorrow, shoving in that big, fat cock in my thirsty little hole, or you could tie me to the bed and double penetrate me with those 12 inch dildos, playing with me while I'm in a slutty nurses outfit...ahn~"

/dood that's gay//

He didnt know if it was the indeed very sexual movements the uke was making or that sexually induced moan at the end, either way Seunghyun found himself immediately lurched onto his boyfriend hearing that very gay, very detailed sex session that the two could possibly be having on this very fine day.

(Possibly, but yknow author nim is an asshole and likes cliffhangers;)

Baii

My Online Friend (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें