♤22♤

I was only supposed to write my stories in paragraphs every ten chapters but I thought it was getting abit cute for texting, so I decided to break my own rules😂if being a rebel means fucking up my own rules then..Yeah!I'm a fucking rebel --- and yes...I do swear plenty😋😛

From: EggRiceAlice

-•-•-•-•-•-•

I honestly don't know why I feel this way!

"Ji, are you coming down?..your foods gonna get cold - im gonna feed it to the neighbors dog if you take too long!"MY hyunnie yells from downstairs.

"Yeah, I'm just finishing up with something!"I yell back, facing the camera once again--

"Okay, I only have a few minutes left - but I'll make sure to answer your guys' questions later on in the week - and just so all you girls and guys out there that are absolutely crushing over Choi Seunghyun or TOP as you call him..Stay well away from him!"

- I begin my tone going from happy to serious as hell

"Choi Seunghyun or 'MY HYUNNIE' as I call him - is MINE!anyone that tries to ruin that --- well, let's just say - I'll be the crushing over you..!"

I warn my subscribers - making sure they get the message that TOP is mine and mine only.

I say it into the camera, that is currently recording a video I am streaming live on youtube. I wave to it, smiling like nothing had happened and quickly shut it off, placing it under my bed - walking downstairs right after.

Seeing Seunghyun sitting at the table, with the food laid out on the dining table neatly - I feel relief and amazement as I walk in.

"wow, hyunnie..you made all of this food, just for the two of us?"I asked, sitting down across from Hyunnie, who nods shyly. Yah!how cute is it when he actually acts shy!😲😍

I see him fiddling with something under the table, but wave it off.

Zzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzz

Choi.SH- hi ji~😶😖

I giggle upon reading the cute text, I look up from my phone and place my my elbow on the table, leaning my head in the palm of my hand.

Third Person POV

"Hyunnie, why don't you want to talk to me?"Seunghyun huffed, knowing that he didn't have a suitable answer, except for the first thing that popped into his head - which wasn't something he was ready to admit yet - though he knew it was the truth.

"Is it because you don't like me?"Ji continued, pouting his lips - feeling slightly hurt by Seunghyun's silence, who quickly denied the obviously false information.

"A-ani, ani! its just that.."He had paused for a moment noticing that Ji's expression had changed from sad to almost glowing with..anticipation.?.yet he carried on.

"It's just that, even though your my boyfriend now - I still don't know a whole lot about you..so I wouldn't know where to start in a conversation with you.."Ji pouted his lips once again, feeling disppointment in the answer -and as if Seunghyun had read his mind he had knowingly sighed out the words.."and it's because..I love you too much for words..!😧"

Ji immediately jumped up, out of his seat, cheering for himself and Seunghyun, feeling satisfaction for his, answer.

"Well~you know, we could go on our planned date, if you wanted to know more about me?" Ji replied, smirking and pouting somehow.

Seunghyun scoffed at the thought of a date with Jiyong.

"It's weird actually, I was your boyfriend before we actually went on our first date~"Ji commented, pondering on the weird truth. Seunghyun looked to a nearby wall for somewhat help..?

"Yeah, maybe we should go on a date~"Ji immediately jumped at the words that escaped Seunghyun's lips, causing Seunghyun to sigh, knowing that anywhere he would take Ji, he wouldn't be below the volume level of max.

--------

Seunghyun had been waiting for 20 minutes for Ji.

What the hell does he need to do inside, that would take so damn long!

He thought to himself, none-the-less Ji came rushing out the door, slamming it shut (accidentally) and racing over and excitingly jumping onto Seunghyun's back, catching him by obvious surprise.

"wh-Yah!--what the hell!?"Seunghyun yelled, readjusting Ji's position on his back, who was now clinging to his body - arms snaked tightly around Seunghyun's neck and legs wrapped around Seunghyun's waist.

"Hyunnie~carry me?~my legs hurt, and on the Internet it says 'A good boyfriend always takes heed of his lovers needs" Ji exclaimed with a finger pointed in the air, a look of determination plastered on his face, Seunghyun shook his head sighing, knowing this was gonna be a long ride--stagger if you count Seunghyun's current stance.

He lifted Ji up, to sit properly on his hips to fit a more comfortable way of holding him. He gripped the back of Ji's knees, slowly trudging down the sidewalk, with a sixty something Kg bag of laziness resting on his back, secretly enjoying every moment of the free ride.

"Hyunnie~have you ever carried anyone else around?"

"no, why?"Seunghyun propped Ji up, since the younger was slowly slipping off.

"Just asking, it feels good to be a first~"

Your not only my first piggy back ride passenger, Ji~

Seunghyun thought. Unlike Jiyong, who had recently been dumped by a very well known girl in school named Park Sandara, Seunghyun hadn't been with any other woman that wasn't his mother, aunties cousins or his grandmother - so basically if you were related to Seunghyun and your a girl - your the only girls he's currently hung out with.

---------------

Ten minutes later, the pair had finally made it to the new park, that had just been opened a few days earlier.

"Hyunnie, I heard there's a rose garden next to the pond down there--"Ji said pointing to a big pond with ducks and geese inside. Seunghyun nodded following along next to Ji, to make sure the shorter didnt get lost in the new large park area.

"whoa--these are amazing"Ji proclaimed, mouth agape like a little kid who had just walked in the chocolate factory. The roses were beautiful, there were different colors too. Red, lime green, blue, and especially black - obviously just novelty roses. Ji knew that roses were mostly just supposed to be red and that these roses were most definitely fake, he thought it would be best to let his mind wonder like the different assortments of rose colors.

Seunghyun came up from behind and picked off a very cute, unlawfully classic white rose that matched the younger boys hair colour. And gave it to Jiyong, who was now clinging to his arm, looking so cute in the process.

"Do you like these roses, Ji~"Ji nodded eagerly

"They remind me of you~~cute, different and pleasing to the eye😉~"

"You flirt~"

--------
Oh and just so you know, these chapters were made probably in the beginning of the year, and my writing has changed alot from then...but i will publish the 30 chaps that were pre made and add onto that thanks baii✌

By:EggRiceAlice

As i look back on this i remember how NOOB i was now i would consider myself quite 'NOT SO NOOB' ^^THANK YOU