♡10♡

This Chapter is going to be different from the others--so beware🐱🐼

From:EggRiceAlice

•-•-•-•

Seunghyun's POV--

I woke up this morning, already feeling like im in a completely different territory - even though I'm still in my apartment bedroom. Just thinking about yesterday's events made me nervous - even more nervous than i was - that is.

'Bzzzz bbzzzz!'

I hear my phone buzzing on the draws next to me, i reach over and grab it.

It's a message from Ji~

--
GYong- Hi Hyunnie😍

GYong- See you at school today😉
--

I almost choked, reading the message - remembering the previous conversation.I throw on a white shirt, black jumper and dark blue skinny jeans and begin to walk out of my apartment - with an apple between my teeth and my back pack on.

The walk to school was long and tiresome. My backpack seemed to get heavier with each step.

Walking through the school gates even seemed like a mission, but before i entered, i put on my mask, expressing my cold exterior.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Feeling a buzz in my back pocket, i grabbed out my phone - seeing a message from Ji - immediately making a small smile appear on my face, earning a few whispered gasps for myself.

GYong- hyunnie~ i have science first😏

I glance at my timetable, and my face fell - there it was, on the top left hand corner- next to the time 8:30am - a subject i wasn't ready to face in both senses of grades and Jiyong

Science

Silenty cursing to myself, i nonetheless make my way to my science class.

I quickly rush to my usual seat - at the back on the left side - where the closest people siting near me are two - three desks away, which obviously gives me much more space and silence, compared to the front of the class - where everyone chose to sit, since I would especially glare their way, automatically telling them they're too close for my own comfort.

Though Seunghyun was the sexiest guy in school - above all teachers aswell - with the most handsome, sexy, chiseled jaw and a handsomely tall build - most guys and girls chose to watch him from afar - since his cold shoulder was beyond threatening.

..and that's when he walked in..

He walked straight through the wooden door with that cute, bright box smile of his.

I lower my head, trying to hide - yet still looking at his cute smile.

Third person POV

Seunghyun was the sexiest guy in school - above all teachers aswell - with the most handsome, sexy, chiseled jaw and a handsomely tall build - most guys and girls chose to watch him from afar - since his cold shoulder was beyond threatening.

As Jiyong's head, roamed around the room - searching for a certain sexy somebody - his eyes, finally landing on Seunghyun. His smile becoming even brighter than before.

Man, how infectious could his smile get?..Seunghyun could immediatey feel a small smile form on his face.

Jiyong made his way towards the now clearly smiling boy, as happy as ever to see him - sitting on the chair right beside Seunghyun, even moving his desk closer to Seunghyun's just to have a closer contact space.