+ The BabySitter + ( A.A STOR...

By ChocolateGoddess__

London Zhioh is a Instagram Star and a model, but she loves kids so much that she wants to babysit. When she... More

I Like her!
First day!
Hot head
Well than
Jealous!
Best Friend!
Oh ok!
Pool Day!
Just gon chill
Um...Tf?!
Help!
I know!
Thanks Vick!
My Valentine!
LZ
Still here
Birthday
Birthday Pt.2
Good times
We cool!?
Fuckboy!
I still love him..
Oh Brianna!
Smoke Causes Problem!
Fuck.....
Oh Heyyy!!
Damn
It's crazy
Got ya!
Special✨
Ok Mama...
Pt.2
He's ok.....
The Worst!
IT's all my fault!
Pt.3
Bye New York!
Woah....
Being Watch....
The Pressure
Love.....
Savage..
My Love for You...(August Alsina)
IT'S OUT!!
I Can't
Hawaii
Hey Hawaii
Grab the Wheel
Ok Aug!
Can't say...
Authors Note
DAB BAE!!
Engaged✨
Sorry y'all
2 more days....
U PLAYING ME...
Wedding day✨
Epilogue
The Babysitter ll: Me and You Forever
GUYYSSS!!😍
Having You||A.A

Sorry...

10.6K 379 18
By ChocolateGoddess__

London POV

I was doing Kay hair so I can take her to August house.

" And...Done!" She got up and smiled. She went upstairs than Brianna came downstairs.

"What's wrong?"

" Um....I think I'm- She got cut off by running to the bathroom. I ran after her seeing her throwing up. She looked at me and started crying.

" I...think I'm pregnant!" She said crying flushing the toilet. I patted her back and signed.

" Its gonna be fine Bri at least your not with him that nigga lock up!" I said helping her up.

" But I'm pregnant by the devil" She said crying a little. I hugged her tight as he let out a sigh. She let go and looked at me.

" I'm gonna set an appointment Wednesday to see if I am" She said going upstairs. Than Kay came done with her bag. I grab my keys and told Brianna I'm leaving. I grab her hand and went out.

August House👅

I unlock the door and smell weed and saw beer bottles on the floor. I told Kay to stay downstairs so she turned on the TV. I went upstairs and saw more beer bottles going to August room. I sighed and open the door seeing him on his bed crying.

" August?" I said making him look at me.

" I'm sorry London" He said crying a little. I sigh and walk to him, got in the bes next to him and laid him on my chest.

" I'm sorry August for leaving you had a girl in here I-I don't know I'm sorry"

" W-Where Kay" He said sadly I know he probably misses they have the best relationship. I don't know why I did that I such a dick!😡

" She's downstairs sorry for taking her!"

" Its good Ma" He said getting up going to the bathroom. I smiled and went downstairs seeing Kay eating chips. 30 minutes later August came back dressed.

" I have a meeting today so I I'll clean this up when I come back" He said kissing me and Kay. I nodded and looked at Kay as she played on her tablet.

" You wanna stay here or go back to my house?" I ask her.

" OH can we go to Paisli House she say she has game room" She said happy. I smiled and nodded

" She have a game room we can go over there no problem" I grab my keys and grab her hand, left out. I gotta text from my brother James he'll be here tomorrow oh my nigga coming!!!!!!!!!😂😆😉😊❤💛👫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 165 106
"kairi you cant keep me from seeing my daughter!" "i can and i will." "then you leave me no choice."
23.1K 467 35
August Alsina's daughter? A whole 16 year old daughter a secret? Nobody knows abt her, is she really his daughter? I think it's all a lie!!
441K 10.6K 51
Amari Brook is a 20 Year old stripper. She's from New Orleans, But Residing In Atlanta. Amari never really thought she'd be a stripper, but its the o...
14.8K 576 14
I'm Ashley, I'm 15 about to be 16, I'm getting this new job, baby sitting AUGUST'S child. The famous 22 year old singer wants me to baby sit his chil...