My Popular Twin Sister

By Wolflover12

Peaches is in everyone words "Perfect". She's popular, haves a perfect image, a model, but also haves a twin... More

My Popular Twin Sister
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Notes
Part 2: Chapter 1
Part 2: Chapter 2
Part 2: Chapter 3
Part 2: Chapter 4
Part 2: Chapter 5
Part 2: Chapter 6
Part 2: Chapter 7
Part 2: Chapter 8
Part 2: Chapter 9
Part 2: Chapter 10
Part 2: Chapter 11
Part 2: Chapter 12
Part 2: Chapter 13
Part 2: Chapter 14
Part 2: Chapter 15
Thank You!!!!
GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 7

10K 354 111
By Wolflover12

Sorry for the late update..........I wrote this chapter and then it somehow got deleted on my phone and I had to write it all up and...........Ugh! anyways heres the next chapter and when your done, I posted a new story, My Ghostly Friend, Please read it.....

By the way I want to thank all the people who say this story is great and vote on it.....THXS!!!!!! I know theres a lot of you out there who love this story and you add it to your library. SO PLEASE

COMMENT<-------Please!

FAN <----- PLEASE!!!!!!!!

and

VOTE<------PLEASE ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, and sorry for the short chapter, I'm kinda annoyed it's short also.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

" What do you mean a gang wants you dead?" I asked shocked and he sighed, then took in a deep breath. Like really why would a gang hate him, he's pretty much nice to everyone.

" That's my problem, I don't know." He said and he looked around again. " Cher?" He said bending over so his hands were on his knees. I looked at him confused, what was the problem? Why does he look so out of breath?

" What?" I asked and he took in another deep breath. What's wrong with the kid, it's like he ran a mile. Wait a minute, maybe he wa-

" Call my mom." He said and with that he fell over onto the floor, Roy came running from around the corner and went over to him. What the heck just happened? It had to be that gang of whatever, because who would hurt him and why would they hurt him. My god I feel stupid for not seeing this earlier. I wish I saw it earlier and he should of told me!

" Colton, wake up man." He said slapping his cheeks and he looked at me worried. I was shocked at what just happened there! He's wanted by some gang and now his freaking pasted out on the floor. " I'll be right back, try to wake him up." He said getting up quickly and taking his keys out of his pocket and I nodded my head and he ran out of the house. I could hear him repeating ' Dame ' to himself a million times before the front door clicked shut. I bent down next to Colton's head and I looked at him worried. What the heck am I suppose to do? I know Roy told me to try to wake him up, but I'm not slapping his cheek.

" Colton?" I whispered looking down at his now pale face and he didn't move. I sighed and felt tears coming, but I held them back. I checked his neck to make sure his still alive and thankfully his is. " Colton?" I said again my voice dry and I slapped his cheeks lightly. Yay, I have no idea on what to do right now. So don't judge me right now, because I'm about to burst into tears. I looked around and the house was silent and no one was around. " Colton, please wake up." I said trying not to cry and he didn't do anything.

" Darling! Darling!" Someone yelled as the door burst open and he can around the corner. Rider? Holy cheez! What's he doing here!? He looked down at Colton and ran his hand through his hair. " Oh, god not again." He said running over and bending down next to him. " Colton, you better get up!" He yelled and slapped his cheek. I looked at him and he was wearing black sorta skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. I swear this kid must really love the colors black and blue. " Darling, what happen?" He asked looking at me and I shook my head.

" He told me about a gang wanting him, and then he past out and fell over." I said quickly and he sighed. He then looked up and around, before looking at me again.

" Darling, help me move him quick." He said getting up and grabbing him under his arms.

" Why?" I said getting up and he shook his head.

" To late." He whispered and he sat Colton up against the wall and he can up to me and shoved me behind him.

" Why isn't it, Rider Stevens." A teen two years older then me said after coming around the corner. " The famous street fighter." He added and I looked at Rider. What's he talking about Rider being a street fighter? The teen was wearing baggy jeans and a black leather jacket with a white t-shirt, and a hat that you wear to the side or something.

" Zee, I know you have your little friends. You don't have to hide them." Rider said darkly and he was glaring at Zee. He chuckled and then two others appeared both wearing the same as Zee, but dark red t-shirts instead.

" Now, are you going to give me him or do we have to fight?" Zee asked lazily and Rider crossed his arms and lowered his head.

" Bite me." Rider barked and he kicked his foot on the floor, and Zee smirked and then he took off his jacket.

" If you say so." Zee said shrugging his shoulders. Rider took his off also and threw it on the floor. Ok now I know why Rider wears jackets and hoodies. He has muscles, he was totally built for a kid a year older then me, and you could freakin' clearly see he haves abs! My god he must work out every day! This kid was freakin' muscular, but not too much.

" Man, he's built." One of the guys said shocked and the other nodded his head. Zee looked at him amazed, but then smirked. " Zee, I don't think you have a chance." The same guy said pointing to Rider and Rider chuckled and crossed his arms again.

" Oh, Shut it!" Zee yelled and Rider cracked his hands and walked up to Zee.

" Ready when you are......Zee." Rider stated coldly and Zee growled frustrated and his jaw was tight.

" You think your tough." Zee barked and he went to punch Rider but Rider quickly grabbed his fist, stopping him. The he stepped back, still holding his fist and smirked.

" No, I AM tough." Rider smirked and he quickly kicked Zee right in the chest and he fell back, hitting the floor, and air left his lungs.

" You little b-." Zee growled and he got up. Rider rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. What the heck, Zee is like two years older the Rider and he's getting beat. Zee went to punch Rider again and Rider missed it and punched him right in the eye. By this time the one guy with short blonde hair interfered and went to punch Rider but Rider grabbed his neck and threw him against the wall, while he did Zee punched him in the face. I flinched and Rider chuckled.

" This is fun." Rider smiled cheerfully and he punched Zee in the face again and then the other guy with brown hair when up to Rider and grabbed him in the back of the neck and trying to pull him to ground, but Rider grabbed his arms and threw him over his head and the guy slammed into Zee and they fell to the ground with a loud thump. " I should fight some more. What do you think darling?" Rider asked looking back at me and smiled. I looked at him shocked, how the heck can he do that? He beat them up like they were nothing, he.....he's like a freakin' super human!

" H-How?" I asked shocked and Rider chuckled.

" Here's one fact about me, Darling. I've been street fighting since I was three, boxing since I was five, and weight lifting since I was ten." He stated and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised and my mouth slightly open. Zee got up slowly, trying to keep his balance. " Their are some reasons, on why I'm so built, and I always hide my muscles with baggy hoodies and jackets." He added and he punched Zee in the face again, he fell over and hit his head on the floor.

" Plus, his dad was a street fighter, before he became friends with my dad." Colton said making me jump, I turned around to see Colton smiling slightly and he was still pale, but awake! I hugged him around his neck and smiled. He chuckled and hugged me back. " Hey Cher." He whispered.

" Thank goodness your awake." I laughed and he nodded his head, then I heard a crash behind me and I quickly looked behind me letting go of Colton and saw Rider holding his nose, blood coming out. The blonde hair teen was up and looking at Rider smirking.

" Oh, just fun." Rider said sarcastically and he glared at the blonde hair kid and then looked at him closer. " Iggy Days, if I'm correct." He said and the blonde hair kid nodded his head. "Well, this isn't going to be pretty." Rider mumbled.

" Iggy Days?" I said confused and Colton nodded his head.

" Another street fighter, he used to have red hair and pale skin and he almost killed Rider a few years back." Colton whispered to me and I looked at Rider worried.

" Well you changed." Rider said and Iggy smirked.

" So have you, I haven't seen you on the streets lately, I see you made friends with Colton also." Iggy said and he glared at Colton quick. Rider smirked and stood up straight, and then he looked back at us.

" Yup, now let's get started." Rider said turned back quickly and then in a blink of an eye his punched Iggy and he was on the ground holding his nose. " You have gotten weak, kid." Rider said crossing his arms and looking down at him with an eyebrow raised.

" No, I'm just getting started." Iggy said coldly and he stood up and Rider rolled his eyes.

" Nah, more like we're just getting finished." Rider said and he quickly punched him in the gut and then he grabbed his neck missing Iggy's punch to the face, and threw him at the wall again. I gasped as Zee got up quickly and punched Rider in the side of the face, Rider lost his grip are Iggy's neck and he stumbled back holding his head. "You got a punch, man." Rider said and Zee chuckled.

" Rider, you need help?" Colton asked and Rider shook his head. I looked at Colton and then at Rider worried.

" Rider, are you ok?" I asked and he looked up at Zee.

" Yay darling, I'm fine." He said with a little smirk. Zee chuckled and went up to Rider and raised his fist about to punch Rider, but Rider took a few steps back away from him, shaking his head slightly.

" What? Giving up already." Iggy smirked and Zee chuckled again. Rider growled frustrated and looked around.

" No, my vision it's still burry, man Zee you got a punch there." Rider said and Colton sighed and quickly went up to him blocking him from Zee.

" My turn." Colton said coldly and Zee looked at him with an eyebrow raised before bursting out laughing. "I'm not kidding." Colton growled and he went up to Zee, grabbed his shirt collar and punched him right in the face and then kicked him in the stomach, making him fall back.

" Colton, what the?" I said shocked and he smiled.

" I work out too, not just Rider." He said smiling at himself and I rolled my eyes.

" Guys get him, now!" Zee yelled and out of nowhere two other guys came out and Colton mouthed 'Dame' and Rider nodded his head. " Guys meet some more of my gang." Zee smirked getting up and I looked at the gang and Rider and Colton.

" Colton run, I'll stop them." Rider said and Colton shook his head. "Colt-"

" Rider you had my back for years now, and I need to this on my own. I'm the one they want and I'm not dragging no one down with me, especially Cherry." Colton said looking at me and back at the gang quickly.

" Dude, are you crazy?" Rider yelled and Colton shook his head.

" No, I'm not." Colton said and his hands went into fists. " I'm stupid, like a certain someone told me." Colton said trying not to smirk while he looked at me, I shook my head and sighed.

" Colton, please don't." I begged and he shook his head.

" Cherry, they have been after me for years. I have no idea why, but they have." Colton told me and Zee laughed.

" Yes, we have and I can't believe you don't know why yet." Zee laughed and Colton looked at him clenching his hands into fists again.

" Cherry please go." Colton said coldly and I shook my head and crossed my arms.

" Colton, I'm not leaving you." I said and he sighed.

" Cherry listen to me, I can't have you in the way. I need to do this on my own." Colton stated and Zee faked yawned.

" That's it I'm done." Zee said and he went to punch Colton and he missed it by quickly moving to the side and Rider punched Zee in the stomach, making him fall to his knees holding his stomach. One of the other gang members grabbed Colton by the neck in the back and Colton kicked him in the stomach and the next guy grabbed Colton's arm, punching him in the jaw and I gasped.

" Ryan, get her out of here." Colton barked and I shook my head taking steps back and Rider rolled his eyes.

" Rider! What the heck!? I was looking for you!" Roy yelled as he entered the house with some other kid with short brown hair and grey eyes. He looked at the scene and took in a deep breath. " Bite me." He mumbled and he kicked the floor. A guy smirked and turned to him.

" Roy." The guy nodded and Roy rolled his eyes.

" Andy Keller." Roy mumbled and his hands rolled into fists. " About time we finish our little fight." Roy added and Andy nodded his head.

" Come on. " The brown hair kid whispered behind me and he grabbed my wrist and I tried to rip my hand from him, but he just tightened his grip. " I'm Ryan" He added and I tried to stop him but he was strong.

" But Colton." I whined and he sighed. We exited the house and there was a another car there, a silver pick up truck. "I'm not leaving him." I said trying to stop Ryan, but he still was holding my wrist and man he's strong!

" Don't think I want to either." He yelled and he turned to face me. " I have to get you out of here, they already know about you and Colton, and we can't have them get you." He stated and I looked at him weird. Huh, Colton must of told Ryan everything. Why do they want Colton anyways? That's the question I want to know. If they have been after him for years, their haves to be a reason.

" Ryan, no way can Colton, Rider, and Roy fight them alone." I said and he sighed, running his hand through his hair. He kept looking down thinking and then his head popped up.

" Get in the truck, I'll be right back." He said and I shook my head. "Whatever." He mumbled and he let go of my wrist and ran back into Colton's house. A few seconds later I followed behind, not expecting for what I hoped for.

" Dame it!" Ryan growled and I looked around. Roy was out in the floor and everyone else was gone.........even Colton and Rider. I fell to my knees and I was about to cry when Roy mumbled something. " Roy?!" Ryan yelled and Roy's eyes open and he quickly sat up.

" Colton, they got Colton!!" He yelled and Ryan nodded his head slowly.

" I shouldn't of listen to him and Rider." Ryan mumbled and he looked at me and I was blank, I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what to say, and I didn't know what's going to happen. "Cherry?" Ryan whispered and I shook my head.

" What's happening, I'm confused!? And why does Zee and his gang want Colton dead!?" I practically screamed at Ryan and I fell over onto my side, and then flopped on to my back. I was then staring at the ceiling, still confused on what's going on.

" Because." Ryan started and he got up and came over looking down at me with worried in his eyes.

" Why?" I mumbled feeling sleepy, yay I know how can I be sleepy? Well I just am, and I don't know why.

" Because Colton and Zee.....They're brothers." Ryan whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW"S THE CHAPTER??????????????

PLEASE

COMMENT

FAN

AND

VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
Emily By Tori

Historical Fiction

261K 13.6K 25
*Book 2 in the Regency Series- can be read as a standalone.* Nathaniel Whitlock, Duke of Somerhall is used to debutantes who want him for nothing mo...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...