Fear Leads to Love

By CelestiatheWriter

It finally happened! Adrien finds out who Ladybug is! When a new Akuma appears causing Ladybug to un transfor... More

Chapter 1 - The Promise
What He Thinks
The Project
The Creature
Akuma
The Reveal
The Battle
Stranger Danger!
Confessions
A good friend
The Note
My Love
Surprise!
The Rescue
Doctors Visit
Sleepover
Amusment Park Date
Prizes
Revealed
Choices
Nathanël?
Authors Note
Time to Party!
Promises
Epilogue
......
Thanks
I'mmmmmmmm BAAAAAAAACK AGAIN
THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!
He Records I Write
Note

Authors Note

4.2K 83 28
By CelestiatheWriter

PLEASE READ! I NEED HELP!
HIIIIIIIIIIIII MY LOVELIES! I'MMMMM BAAAACK! And I need your help. I have two ideas for another Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction! One is a assassin world theme. Then there is a react to the show one. I really need you guys to vote down in the comments to help me decide. I will leave two, I repeat TWO comments that you can reply on. One will have #AssassinLadybug, the other will say #ReactLadybug. The one with the most replies will be the one I do next. And you can really anything, it can even just be the number 1. I'm just counting the number of replies. I do plan in doing both, but I don't know which one to do first. That is why I'm letting you guys decide.
ALSO I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR OVER 1K VIEWS! This is so amazing that this happened! I was even surprised that it even got 100 views! I can't thank you guys enough. Enough talking. GO AND VOTE IN THE COMMENTS. 3! 2! 1! GO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917 63 22
While Ladybug and Chat Noir battle evil villains created by Hawk Moth's akumas, Marinette and Adrien battle their feelings. Will Adrien and Marinette...
1.8K 51 26
Miraculous Ladybug Fanfic: Adrien discovers Marinette's feelings. Cat Noir comforts a friend. Ladybug sets her sights on a new boy. Identities will b...
1.9K 1 33
*This is my idea of what will happen if they find out each other's identity in season 5* Monarch has all the Miraculous but Ladybug has the box. Mari...
42K 680 17
"Marinette? She's just a friend." Adrien and Marinette were best friends since they were kids. Marinette had already fallen inlove with him but, Adri...