My Best Friends' Sister

By princess_skittlez

I quickly rushed over with my hands ready to catch Yesha the same time as they stepped back, when she dropped... More

Copyright Statement
Chapters 1-Welcome Back to hell
Chapter 2 - Try Outs
Chapter 3- Mr. & Mrs. Prankster
Chapter 4 - ☆ It's a tie ☆!!
Chapter 5 - Asia Trouble
Changer 6 - The Twenty-Seventh
Chapter 7 - Beach it is!
Chapter 8- Kissing the Head Slut
Chapter 9 - We're Done
Chapter 11 - Party
Chapter 12 - Second Chances & Friends
Chapter 13 - Traveling News
Chapter 14 - The Help
Chapter 15 - Friday Nights...
Chapter 16 - The Eye of the Storm
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 17- Shocking Suprise...
Chapter 18- Please Forgive & Forget?
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 10 - New Relationship Partners

746 25 5
By princess_skittlez

____________________
From: Ma TrapQueen

Did you hear that Steph & Asia are dating now.
_____________________
To: Ma TrapQueen

Jessica I  really don't care, remember I'm dating Max and I'm going to Nicholas's party with him.
_____________________
From: Ma TrapQueen

Don't you think your moving too fast :/
_____________________
To: Ma TrapQueen

Jessica, its been a month and as you said , he is dating Asia. So why can't you tell him he's moving too fast.
_____________________
From: Ma TrapQueen

Ayesha, I care about you not him. I've watched you break down because of him and hate me for caring, but don't come running to me when this relationship ends.
______________________
To: Ma TrapQueen

What's that suppose to mean??
_____________________
From: Ma TrapQueen

Don't play dumb you know exactly what it means. You just never want to listen.
_____________________

I locked the phone ignoring the message while walking to class.

"Hey babe." Max said rapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey baby." I said giving him a quick peck on his jawline.

"I love when you do that babe." He said and I just giggled.

While walking through the doors of our chemistry class we saw Stephen and Asia making out, and I could tell Max saw too cause he squeezed my shoulders. They just don't know how to keep their affection to themselves. Such a shame Mrs. Charles isn't here yet , she would have sent them to the office for their PDA.

"Don't study them their just seeking attention." He said leading me to my seat.

But before I could go and sit I was pulled aside by Lizzy, she's the smartest girl in our class with an amazing fashion sense.

"Watch your back Max use to date Asia not to long ago before thou guys got together." She whispered so only I could hear. I thanked her then walked over to my seat. Max never told me he used to date Asia.

" You never told me you and Asia use to date." I said looking at him.

"If I did, you wouldn't have wanted to date me." He replied.

"Don't ever think that, okay babe."

Someone cleared their throat gaining our attention but I noticed it was just the PDA couple.

'Hey that's a good one' I thought to myself.

"What do you two want?" I asked clearly irritated.

"Our seats." Stephen answered.

"To bad, if you guys weren't so busy tong fighting, the seats would have been yours." I said.

"Bye." Both me and Max said in sync.

Asia just rolled her eyes while Stephen pulled her to the back of the class.

The rest of the day past by with breeze, surprisingly Asia and Stephen didn't bother us again. Me and Max were currently in study hall, just talking about random things.

"Babe , I found a new thinking spot, and I was thinking we could go after school."

"Yeah we can go."

"Okay as soon as the bell rings we can go, that's just about five minutes from now." He said looking at his watch.

Five Minutes Later

"Ready to go." He asked holding on to me.

"Yeah." I said as we walked out to his car, it reminds me so much of Stephen's.

'Snap out of it.'  I said to myself running my hand over my face as I sat in the passenger seat.

We arrived at this beautiful lake side. It was fantastic.

"Beautiful, right?" He asked opening my door for me to come out and look around.

"Yes it's beautiful."

"Just wait til you see, what I have for you." He said spreading out the blanket and placing the picnic basket on it.

"Awwe... Your so adorable." I cooed taking a seat opposite of him.

"Hey I'm not adorable, I'm manly." He said pouting.

"Sure baby." I said leaning over and giving him a peck.

"Shall we begin."

"Yes we shall."

We both laughed and began to eat what was inside the basket until we couldn't eat no more.

"You wanna play yes or no?" He suddenly asked out of the bloom.

"Yeah sure, you start." I said.

He thinker for a while before asking me an unexpected question.

"Do you still love Stephen?"

"Why would you ask that question?" I asked looking at him.

"No reason I just wanted to see your reaction." He replied.

"Ohh, but no I don't love Stephen." I lied even though I still did, but he didn't need to know that.

"Okay, we should get going though its getting pretty late, just let me pack the things and hang up the sign." He said getting up and stretching his hand out to help me.

"Yeah, I'll be in the car"

I went into the car while he packed the things in the trunk and hang up the sign that said 'Ayesha & Max Thinking Spot' with a heart over the writing.

"Don't forget whatever happens I'll always be there for you." He stated." And this will forever be ours and only ours thinking spot." He added.

"Yeah." I said as he started the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 26 34
✽ ✽ Friends for a life time, together they were each other's lives and other half piece. There was no reason for them to ever leave each other or cha...
47.8K 784 38
| BOOK 2 | SEQUEL TO THE STORY OF US || Things didn't end so well for Steph and Ayesha in college. They went there separate ways and moved on. Now 5...
7.8K 243 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
3.6K 269 12
"I am done with you." she huffed. Yet she whispered, "I can never get enough of you." "It hurts to be with her." he groaned. Yet he added, "But it hu...