Epilogue

"Daddy! Daddy! Mommy isn't feeling well." Riley shouted running out of the bathroom to go get her father  like I asked her to.

I was face down in the toilet bowl hurling the remains of my stomach. It was going on for the past two days but I didn't take it as something to worry about, it struck me as more of food poisoning since both me and Steph went to this new restaurant.  

After about three minutes Steph came into the bathroom and started rubbing my back in circular motions as I upchucked my guts.

"I'll call doctor John so that he could check out the situation." He said taking his phone out of his pocket.

I nodded easing my head up from the toilet bowl while wiping my mouth with the toilet paper Steph handed to me as he stepped out with the phone. I got up brushed my teeth and washed my face heading to the bedroom.

"He'll be here in about five minutes and he wants us to think about what you ate for the week which may have caused the vomiting."

Riley came into the room and climbed onto the bed.

"Is mommy having another baby?" She asked touching my belly and I immediately looked up at Steph.

"You don't think that you could be pregnant?" He asked

"I don't know, the last time we-" I started and I immediately gasped.

"The day pass we went to last week Wednesday with our family." I stated throwing a pillow Steph way.

"Hey, it was your idea to go back to our room while everyone else was outside." He said raising his hands up in surrender.

"Not my fault your pull out game is always weak." I muttered to myself.

"Daddy why is your pull out game weak?" Asked Riley.

I totally forgot she was right next to me.

"Because princess your daddy's stroke game is A1." He said with a smirk.

"Wardell!" I shouted shooting glares at him.

He laughed."We can get a pregnancy test to confirm if your pregnant or not hun."

Right then and there someone knocked on the door. Steph went to get it and came back up with the doctor.

"Hello Mrs.Curry." He said entering the room and Riley latched on to his foot.

"Ah Princess Riley. great to see you too."

"So Stephen told me that you guys think it's a new addition and want a test done." He said.

"And since you obviously see I don't have any of my equipment's on me and luckily went to the drug store on my way to pick up some things that I needed in my office, you can do it the old fashion way." He continued handing me two pregnancy tests.

I went into the bathroom and did what I had to do with the two sticks. I rested them on the counter and waited for the results.

After the results I stepped out of the bathroom with a straight face.

"Well?" Stephen asked.

"Well." I replied back.

"Are you pregnant or not babe the suspense is killing."He said holding onto me.

"I'm pregnant!" I shouted with a huge grin on my face as Steph pulled me and Riley into a hug.

"I'll just get going, you can come to my office tomorrow afternoon to see how far along you are okay." He said letting himself out of the house.

***********

Happy New Years Everyone. Best of wishes in 2017 and the couple minutes more we have left of this old year. 💖💖💖💗