Chapter 16 - The Eye of the Storm

"Ayesha's P.O.V"

I actually can't believe this Timmy girl threw juice on me, like come on I have on white. I took a long sip of my fruit punch juice and gave the waitress a smile before getting up from my seat and punching her square in the face.

"You little dimwit." I screamed.

Before I could throw another one I was held back by Stephen, who tried to cool down my temper.

The Timmy girl was currently getting back up of the ground holding her nose.

"You broke my nose bitch." She said.

I swung my foot in the air attempting to kick her from in Steph's grip. "I could break more just dare me." I barked out, my anger taking it over again.

"Chile babe, Imma buy you a new shirt." Stephen whispered in my ears.

"I don't want a new shirt, I just wanna punch her maybe three more times!" I shouted.

"Is there a problem here?" A woman in a tomato red dress asked, I believe the manager.

" Yes, this waitress tried flirting with me and then piled my drink on my girlfriend purpose." Stephen stated.

The woman nodded then looked over to the waitress with a glare.

"I'm deeply sorry for her behaviour and I would see to it that the matter is death with immediately." She said turning back to the waitress.

"Jimmy your fired." She shouted.

"Its Kimmy." The waitress replied in a hushed tone before rushing off.

"I assure you that this would never happen again. I hope it doesn't stop you from eating here." She said turning to us.

"Not at all." Stephen replied with a warm smile.

"Good to know." She stated turning off. "Oh and the food is free, no need to pay." She said with a smile, then she proceeded to leave again.

"I should take you home to freshen up." Stephen said grabbing my hand.

"Could you take me to your place instead, I just know if I go home like this someone is going to laugh." I said and he chuckled.

"Kay." He replied opening the door for me.

_________________

We pulled up to Stephen's house and I instantly jump out of the car and sprinted towards the door.

"Hurry I don't want anyone to see ." I said and he just smiled at me while open the door.

"Where is everyone though." I asked.

"They went out actually." He replied.

"Kay, now I need to use your bathroom." I said.

"Yeah, I'll get you towel just go to the shower."

I went straight to the bathroom. And began to take off my clothes. There was a knock on the door and I told the person to come in knowing it was Stephen with the towel.

"Here's the towel." He said throwing it right at me and I just gave him a playful glare.

"Hey can I stay over tonight, You look like you really need some rest. Plus I don't want to take any chances of you getting into an accident." I said.

"Yeah, sure." I'll put your clothes in the washer." He replied.

I texted my mom and told her that I'm staying over by Stephen tonight and not to worry, then went to shower. When I finished I slipped on one of Stephen boxers and one of his over sized t-shirts and went into his bedroom. When I opened the door Stephen was already fast asleep, I just smiled and went into the bed and cuddled next to him.

_____________

Updated!!!!