Changer 6 - The Twenty-Seventh

Authors note
Haha, the day is finally here. Its their first date since being a couple. * Does shemmurda* I wonder how its gonna go, hmmm.

*************
"Stephen's POV"
"Mom how do I look?" I asked while walking into the kitchen. She started at me blankly.

"Mom tell me, cause I know if you don't like it, Yesha isn't going to like it either." Then suddenly a grin appeared on her face as she came over and fixed my bow tie.

"You look dashing."

"Thanks mom."

I sat on the couch putting on my shoe when my mom sat next to me with a big grin, I just know she wants to know where I'm going.

"Sooo..... Where you taking her?"

I knew it

"To Uncle James Royal Banquet." I replied proudly.

"Awwwe" She cooed." I wish your father was that romantic when we met."

"Okay... I'm suppose to pick her up at eight, bye." I gave her a peck on the cheek and rushed out.
-----------------------------
From: My Queen

What should I wear, cause you haven't exactly told me where we're going.
-----------------------------
To: My Queen

Wear something you could dance in :)
------------------------------
From: My Queen

I know just the one.
------------------------------

I smiled as I locked my phone and pulled up in front of her house. I walked to her house just when I was about to rap on the door, she opened it, exposing her wintered cocktail dress, that had cut right up to her mid thigh on the left side.

"Hey my eyes are up north not down south." She said walking past me ." You coming or not?"

I quickly snapped out of my gaze and rushed to the passenger side to open the door. She gave !e a warm smile before getting inside. I rushed over to my side an got in. Still amazed I managed to say what I wanted to say earlier.

"You look amazing."

"Thanks your not so bad yourself."

I let out a slight chuckle and started the car.

Three Hours Later

"We're here,plus I have someone I would like you to meet." I said pulling her out of the car and through the double door.

"Hey Steph, ma man!" Justice shouted from by the snack table.

"Hey, I see uncle James finally got you into a dress."

"Yeah, but not fully." She said lifting up her white dress revealing a jegging under it. We both laughed, but I kinda knew that was coming, Justice isn't a fan of dresses.

"Oh, Justice this is my girlfriend Ayesha, Ayesha this is my cousin Justice."

"Hey nice to meet you Justice."

"Same here." Justice stated using her signature smirk.

"No Justice, you can't date her. She doesn't like girls like that." I warned her.

"Hey man,you never know."

I stared at her,my mouth forming an 'O' and then closed.

"Can I she your phone please Ayesha." He asked stretching her hand out.

"Uh, sure." Ayesha handed her the phone and Justice added her number to the phone and the grinned when her phone went off.

" Great, I have your number, you have mine. I'll message you later hun."

I scuffed as soon as she left and Ayesha looked up at mein amusement.

"Who said I didn't like girls? Look at her, she's a big turn on. She's like a freaking sex goddess."

"Please don't lie to yourself, we both know the only one that could turn you on is me." I stated casually.

"Wow, he's hard to fool." She mummbled too herself obviously not expecting me to hear.

"Yes I am, let's go dance."

We made our way to the center of the dance floor and started too dance along to the song 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran.

'And we found love right where we are.'

And twirl.

As soon as the song was finished everyone started to clap and I just smiled and walked us back over to our table so we could order.

"That was amazing, I didn't k ow you guys could dance that good." Justice said with a smirk on her face.

"Neither did we." I answered truthfully.

"Okay bye, I'm going to get you guys a waiter so you two can enjoy your date alone." She said leaving like she did before.