Chapter 25

Sad to say that My Best Friends' Sister ( MBFS ) is soon coming to an end, just a few more chapters.

*****

'Stephen's P.O.V.'

It's been two days since I've been kicked out of the house and I've been staying with with my parents. I'm going to attempt for the second time to apologies for what happened at the party. The first try I  curling iron was thrown  at at my head and the second time it was a stone she used to decorate around the garden. I walked out into the living room and bid later to my parents.

I arrived in front of my home and stepped out of the car. I sighed placing my hands in my pockets, holding the tiny box I had in my left pocket. I walked up the pathway and rapped on the mahogany wooden door in front of me. About a couple minutes later Ayesha came out wearing my grey sweatpants and a matching sports bra, I offered a smile and asked if I could come in to explain myself and apologies.We went into the living room and I sat on the couch.

"Would you like some water?" She asked and I gladly accepted her offer.

She came back with the glass of water and gave me while sitting down with hers adjacent to me,causing me to turn to face her.

"I want to apologies for my stupidity, I feel like a dick for my ways and I know you hate me-"

" I could never hate you, I can't even imagine hating you. I should have at least listen to you before storming out." She stated cutting me off mid apology.

I shook my head." I don't give you any wrong, I could have pushed her off of me or stopped it from happening.I just want to say I'm sorry and I know it's going to take some time for you to forgive me."

"I already forgave you Stephen, we just want you back home. We miss you so much." She explained.

"I've missed my two ladies two so much, and these pass two days thought me that I cant live without you." I said.

"I've been holding this in though and I'm gonna say this, you look quite entrancing in my sweatpants and that sports bra." I added earning a thump on the shoulder from Ayesha.

"I knew that was coming." I laughed lightly." 

"But now I'm going to do what I really wanted to do for a long time." OI said getting down on one knee while pulling the box out of my pocket.

"Ayesha I know we've had our ups and downs,But you've managed to make me the happiest man on this earth, blessing me with your presence and also our daughter. I'm asking you to stay with me forever and create some epic memories as a family. Ayesha will you marry me." I said looking up at her tear filled cheeks.

She nodded vigorously repeating yes over and over. I placed the ring on her finger and then came to a stand pulling her into my embrace.