When I met Jason.

By AmySmithEllis

Horror and romance I own nothing expect Amy. I know this is cheesy but it's my first time writing a fanfic on... More

Chapter 1 Jason
chapter 2 Jane
Chapter 3 The Cullens
Chapter 4 The move
Chapter 5 Father?
Chapter 6 Jacob
Chapter 7 horror movies and ice cream.
Chapter 8 the talk
chapter 9 bath time
Chapter 10 the killings
Chapter 11 Amy
Chapter 12 The doctor
Chapter 13 sleepless night
Chapter 14 the bad news
Chapter 15 the man behind the mask
Chapter 16 back home
Chapter 17 Our son
Chapter 18 long nights
Chapter 19 baby blues
Chapter 20 back at home
Chapter 21 trouble
Chapter 22 hide and seek
Chapter 23 found
Chapter 25 bad girl?
Chapter26 the punishment
Chapter27 make up sex Rated R if you are under age SKIP THIS CHAPTER
Chapter 28 loved
Chapter 29 the fair
Chapter 30 my cuz
Chapter 31 the text
Chapter 32 good morning sunshine
Chapter 33 the picture
Chapter 34 Jason finds his voice
Chapter 35 some years later
Delted screen/ unanswered questions

Chapter 24 time is not on your side

162 2 0
By AmySmithEllis

After Edward Explained once again what Jigsaw meant we took off looking for the key.
The hospital was huge we searched for hours.
Around one am I started to hear the voices.
I started to tremble in the chair,Jason was holding my hand while pushing me along.
Edward was looking in every nook and corner of the place.
I yanked my hand out of Jason's and started to hold my head in frustration.
I kept whimpering to myself to just ignore the evil voices.
At one point I jumped out of the wheelchair and ran.
I was running to get away from the mean things they were saying( the voices).
Jason franticly grabbed for me but I spun around and kicked him in the balls.
He looked stunned for a moment before clasping to the ground.
I took the opportunity to run, I ran into a restroom and broke a piece of glass from the mirror off.
I then locked myself inside a stall and slit my wrists while crouching on the floor crying.

Jason's P.O.V.

I don't know what happened all I know is one minute she was ok then the next she attacked me.
I was holding her hand to comfort her when she suddenly ripped her hand out of mine then made a dash for it.
I went to garb her only to get kicked in the groin.
She then took off running once I hit the ground.
After I recovered myself I had no idea where she ran off to.

Edward's P.O.V.

I could sense something was wrong her thoughts were not her own.
Suddenly she kicked Jason then ran,I was walking towards the sound of her crying when suddenly I stopped dead in my tracks.
I smelt blood!

Jason's P.O.V.

Edward stopped so suddenly I ran right into him,he looked stunned and upset.
He told me he smelt blood and pointed toward the restroom,I quickly made my way to the sound of her crying.
I was stunned at what I found.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 202 25
Hey my little vampires!! this is my first fanfic so dont rate so strictly PLZ!!
83 0 8
"I've been waited my whole life to kill you, and you're telling me you can't die?" "Uh, yes?" "Are you freaking kidding me?!" "Uh, no." ------------ ...
59.4K 1.6K 53
I own nothing expect Amy and my dog Jacob. This was my first fanfic,Jason gets a surprise when he kidnaps a girl.
22.7K 741 36
I do not own Ninjago or this AU. This is simply a cheesy vampire romance fanfiction that makes zero sense because I started writing it when I was an...