I'm Yours and You're Mine

By ItzaMe97

*This story is completed and will undergo some major editing. 09/18/2013 - 06/28/18* **Not all the chapters a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaper 8
Chapter 9
03/04/2022 Author's note
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Final Note!
Authors Note 11/18/2021

Chapter 3

10.8K 257 33
By ItzaMe97

~Felix Ray~

There, the words are out and it's not like I will be able to take them back. No matter how angry my father becomes, which I know he is due to his eyes going black. No matter, Hazel comes first before he does. 

"You there!" I point to some random member watching. "Get her to the pack doctor now!" 

"She is not your mate." My father growls lowly, a warning. 

"Well, I guess somethings are even out of your control. Because she is my mate, weather you want her to be or not." I turn my back to him to follow after Hazel. "Just because you lost mom, does not mean that I must also be unhappy." 

The crowd gasp in shock at my words. No one has ever dared to challenge my father that way. Not that I even care at the moment. Hazel is my priority. 

"She is not a part of this pack, Felix!" He throws the whip off to the side, Hazel's blood splatters on to the ground. "I will not allow you to be with someone of her standing." 

I turn away from him, "I don't care if she belongs to another pack or not. She is my mate and future Luna." I throw a deadly look at him. "I don't care what you say. Nothing you say will stop me or change my mind."

With that, I walk off, leaving him there in the crowd of whispering wolves. Let them spread the word that my father is a grade a asshole. Let them talk about what transpired here today. It's not like I have anything to hide. Hazel is my mate. I am proud to admit it. 

"Felix?" Zane catches up to me. "Care to tell me what in the world just happened?" 

"He was going to kill her." 

Zane shrugs. "He is the alpha. It's not like either one of us could have done anything about it."

"Zane, no matter what you think of her, I will not let my father harm her anymore." My hands grip his shoulders, forcing him to look at me. My eyes are begging for him to understand. 

Of course, Zane is confused. He looks off into the distance unsure of what to make with the conversation. 

"Oh! Shit!" It finally dawns on him. "Congratulations man!" 

"Now you see why. Hazel is my mate and the future Luna of the pack." 

"Well, let us be on our way then." Zane drags me toward the doctors office. 

Zane leads the rest of the way to the building where the pack doctor resides. He opens the door for me to enter. My body freezes as my heart aches to see Hazel laying face down on the table. Blood pools on the ground as it drips off her fingers. The doctor is mumbling to herself and running around the room, franticly. 

"That damned man." Doctor Lynn mumbles to herself. "So ruthless towards the poor girl." Doctor Lynn pours alcohol on the wounds making Hazel gasp out in pain. "He is trying to kill her."

I step further into the room, "Will she be alright, doctor?"

She looks up at me and waves me over. She puts some dressing in my hands. "Put this here and here. Be careful." She continues cleaning the wounds. "The alpha did worse on her this time around, even though she got the same amount last time."

My mood sours even more at the thought of my father whipping Hazel before. I knew he had done it, but I did not know what I know now. He has been punishing her ever since we were little. Doctor Lynn taps my hand, bringing my attention back. Without another word, I place the dressing in the areas I was directed to. 

"Sit down and hold her hand or something. Keep her calm." She pulls out a hooked needle and some thread. "I need to sew up her lesions. You seem to be able to help keep her calm." 

A chair appears behind me, most likely one of the nurses had placed it there. Taking Hazel's hand in mine, I place gentle kisses. Her eyes slightly open, filled with mixed emotions. Perhaps, I am imagining things, when I see something soft in them. 

By the time Lynn finishes, the sun is setting in the sky. Lynn groans as she plops down into a chair. One of the nurses brings her a cup of coffee to help soothe her nerves. 

"I am assuming that you know that Hazel is not of the pack's blood, correct?" Doctor Lynn asks after she takes a long sig of coffee. 

"It's been mentioned." 

She nods. "Midnight Pack." I look at her, in confusion. "If I remember correctly, that is where she belongs. 

"How do you know this?" 

Lynn looks out the window, cought up in a distant memory. "Adah blames Hazel for your mother's death. Even though, it was not her fault." Lynn brushes Hazel's hair out of her face. "Adah has felt that everything went wrong the second your mother found her in the forest. Mostly because, your mother passed away shortly after."

I guess in a way that makes sense but that still does not give my father the right to use that as justification for doing what he did. "My mother dying was a rare thing. How could Hazel have anything to do with that?" 

Lynn reaches over and pats my hand. "Your mother was a lovely sweet woman. One of the only people to ever stand up against your father when he was in the wrong. Adah never wanted your mother to care for Hazel. She wanted to raise Hazel as her own kid because by then, she was unable to have another child."

"My father did not want Hazel in the house." 

Lynn nods in agreement. "They started fighting after that, then the pack was attacked a couple of times, and then your mother passed away. So he blames all of that on Hazel. Even though, it was not her fault."

"Ugh." Hazel begins to move, groaning in pain. 

Lynn touches her shoulder, "Hazel, you should be okay to return to your room now." Lynn motions for me to help Hazel up. "Actually, carry her to her room please."

"Shouldn't she be lying down here for another day or so?" I slip my arms under Hazel and pick her up. 

Hazel groans. "She heals just as quickly as an alpha. No need for her to hang around here any longer." Lynn opens the door and shoos us out. 

"Hey." I give her a small smile. "How are you feeling?"

Her eyes open and I am welcomed with a glare. "How do you have the decency to ask that to someone who just received a whipping?" 

She has a point. "I am unsure of what you want me to say." By the time we make it half way through the yard, the sun has set behind the house. 

"You know, you can just put me down." Hazel pushes against my chest. "I can walk just fine on my own." 

"Hazel!"

She wiggles out of my arms and plumments to the ground. She groans as she takes a moment. "Damn." Her voice is quiet enough to make me strain my ears. I reach down to help her up, only to have her yank her arm out of my grasp. "I did not ask for help." 

"You obviously need the help." 

She shoots me another glare from the ground and stands up without a problem. Once we walk through the door to the pack house she makes a traight bee line for her chambers. 

"Help?" Unsure if she is talking to me or to herself, I decide to keep quiet. "DO you really see me as a weak wolf? One that needs your protection?" She whips around to face me with tears streaming down her face. "I was strong enough to take that punishment." 

Her eyes shoot toward my hand as I had attempted to reach out towards her. Instead, I just let it fall back to my side.  "I-I didn't mean it like that."

Hazel holds her head up high, opens her door and shuts it behind her. Leaving me standing out in the hall. 

~Hazel Lynn~

The night was restless. My back ached but it was no longer bleeding or even had the marks to show that I was whipped the day before. I don't even need a mirror to know that I look like a mess. My eyes are puffy and red, my hair is in knots. Now I am down a set of clothes due to my shirt being cut and my pants covered in blood. 

Well no matter, time to get up and do my chores. Not that I am prepared to deal with today. Nor am I ready to have to face Alpha Adah or Felix. This whole thing is now a bigger mess than it was when it all started. 

A hand grips my own as I walk outside, stopping me in my tracks. "Hazel, please." Felix stands there gripping my hand for dear life. The look on his face changes to anger, altering me that someone has appeared behind us. Judging by the look, I am sure it is the Alpha. 

"Let me go." He doesn't budge. "Felix." 

"What? You are not going with him." He pushes me behind him. "You are not taking her anywhere." He directs the words at his father. 

I step around him; he reaches for my hand again but I pull it out of his reach. "This is already a big mess. Please do not making it worse than it already is." 

With that, Felix drops his hands and I follow the Alpha into the pack house. 

****************

Edit on 11/19/2021

ItzaMe97

I am slowly but surely working on releasing the chapters back out. I have yet to decide if I will just do one chapter weekly or try for two. So, we shall see. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 16.9K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...
545K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...
99.5K 4.2K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
1.2K 19 43
This book is finished and edited. Questions that arise in this book might not get answers until book two or three. "What the hell do you think you're...