Destiny's Mistake (Jearmin)

By littlekawaiiqueen

When Jean Kirstein finally manages to muster up all the courage he has stowed away and ask out the girl of hi... More

Febuary 14th, 2016
February 15th, 2016
February 20th, 2016
February 22nd, 2016
March 1st, 2016
March 1st, 2016 (Day of Heartbreak)
March 2nd, 2016
March 3rd, 2016
The Beginning of an Eventful March
March 3rd, leading to March 6th, 2016 (From Armin's House to Jean's)
March 6th, 2016 (Say Uncle)
The Night of March 6th, 2016
March 7th, 2016
March 11 2016 (My Mothers Brother's Drunken Delusions)
It was Accidental I swear
Artpiece JeanKirstein

Outside Erwin's Office

3.9K 88 62
By littlekawaiiqueen

Jean's POV

I was glaring out to anything, and I mean anything, in front of me. My arms were crossed against my chest and I continuously let out angry puffs of air. Beside me was another figure, whom I refused to even look at at that moment. From beside me, I felt him stir a little, probably changing his position on the wooden bench we both shared outside Erwin's room. When he stirred again, this time resulting in his shoes squeaking along the floor, I turned my head to finally face him.

Armin was in the same position as me, except he laid his elbows on his knees and had his head drawn close between his arms and stomach. I scoffed out a breath of air I had been holding in, getting him to lift his head and glare at me disgustingly.

"What?" He snapped, obviously frustrated with me and the fact he was missing a whole period of math. Oh,  boo fucking hoo.

"Mind not moving so much? You're being loud." I snapped back, my saliva flying from my mouth and landing to unknown destinations. I guess a drop landed on his face because he immediately took action in wiping off his right cheek. He then glared at me again, letting his bangs fall loosely over his eyes and shadow most of his forehead.

"Me?! How about you and your noisy nose hairs that cause a loud whistle whenever you breath!" I brought my hand up to my nose for only a second before I opened my mouth, ready to speak.

"That's enough boys."

I looked over to the front desk receptionist, Nanaba, poking her head through the small doorway leading to principle Erwin's room. She gave a subtle glare before nodding and disappearing back into her own room. Her phone rang then and I heard her pick up the phone and answer the call politely.

Armin moved again from the corner of my eye and I looked to see him scooting away from me and crossing his arms. I did the same.

"I hate you." Armin murmured under his breath, loud enough for me to hear. I rolled my eyes, irritated, and responded back with the same tone of disgust.

"Well, I hate you more."

So you are probably wondering, what the hell is going on? Did I accidentally pick the wrong story to read? Is this actually some random lonely girl ranting about her NOTP? Nope. The answer is no, you picked the right story. But if you were the loser to pick the wrong story, then cute and cuddly Jearmin stories should be located elsewhere.

I turned my head again, now thinking about other things. Like how this all began in the first place. After thinking about it I realize this had only occurred exactly two and a half weeks ago.

Hello everyone! welcome to yet another(and another[and another....]) Jearmin story! I feel this story is actually really interesting and has more meaning to it than my other stories so I hope you enjoy(:!!

Updates might be a little less frequent than usual because of the lack of usage on wattpad lately. I've been gone for almost five months I think, without an update, so getting back on my feet will kind of be difficult. Just know that all comments and follows are still accounted for and I enjoy each and every one of you!

Little Lana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 3.4K 44
α΄Šα΄‡α΄€Ι΄ x ᴏʀΙͺΙ’ΙͺΙ΄α΄€ΚŸ α΄„Κœα΄€Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄›α΄‡Κ€ To Hannah Watson the idea of destiny is a way of life; if it was meant to be, it will be. So when she meets Marco by accide...
15.3K 407 28
In this world everyone is born seeing only black and white. When people meet their soulmate they see in color. All you have to do is just meet them i...
80.6K 4.6K 29
Everyone has a story to tell, for me, this was just the beginning, and it all started with him. The boy with the emerald eyes had me captivated with...
7.2K 185 21
!! SMUT WARNING !! !! MATURE CONTENT !! [college au] The Doctor's son, Eren Jeager-the spoiled, rich, arrogant boy- finds that he has somehow becom...