Aqua (book 1 out of 3)

By cactiintheforest

(book 1 out of 3) (completed) Ariadne Bayou had a pretty normal life. She just moved to Dewie creek, South Ca... More

"hillo"
the nook
Mr. Strong Arms
fishing
"I'm here for a reason"
Jessie Thetys Bayou
sirens blessing
"Barely Immortal"
Swimming with Cole
"My fingers are... Pruning. Ew"
"Think of water"
Coles Dad
Coles POV
Twenty one miles from home
Quinns Talk
3rd pov
Fishers
Fishers
Fishers (part 2)
Exhilarating
Australia
Who skylar?
Fever
Ouranos
Fan Art

The end

72 2 0
By cactiintheforest

I wiggled into Coles embrace, his arms tightening around me. He grunted, and I lifted my palm to see if his fever was gone. It died down, thank god.
"I missed you." He murmured into my red hair. I giggled into his shirt, making him smile into my skin. I felt pure tingles of happiness.
"We have a party to go to tomorrow." I murmur. Cole doesn't respond, he twirls my hair around his finger. I was glad we finally got our own hotel room.
Cole slid his hands down to my hips. "Does my limits count of right now?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes, placing a kiss on his lips.
---
I grasped his hand tightly, guiding him threw the sea of people. It was large, the house, and the crowd. Unfamiliar faces were everywhere. Only me, Cole, Quinn, and Thetys went. I have no idea what Jemma is doing.
I searched through the crowd, listening to what people we're saying. Trying to find clues to where to find Achilles. Or he may already be here, I hope that happens. I just want this blessed thing to be done with.
"So this.. Achilles guy... Is he... Strong or weak or.." Cole lead off, glancing around. I snickered, smiling a little.
"I don't know, probably stronger than you, though." I humored him.
He gasped, placing a hand over his heart. "Who is stronger than me?"
I laughed a little, grabbing a cup of Fanta off the counter. We walked a little, leaving Quinn and Thetys in the crowd. But that's when we heard it- "come on, Achilles! Dance!" A girl squealed. I saw him, Achilles, blonde hair and blue eyes.
"Delilah, I swear to god." He mumbled. I joined on to the dance floor, pushing my way to get to Achilles and Delilah. Suddenly, me and someone else toppled over. I rubbed my head, opening my eyes... To see Achilles.
"I am so sorry! I am clumsy at times." I apologized quickly.
We found the next blessed one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185 9 6
A story similar to a classic fairy tale, but with a major twist ... What if the little mermaid were a deep sea merman instead? And what if the human...
8.6M 262K 36
(The Trilogy is now complete) This novel was written in 2011 when I was 15 - I'm slowly editing but please forgive misspells , plot holes etc. Any s...
804K 6.9K 10
Historical romance about a human girl and a merman. BOOK SAMPLE, FULLY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED FOR FREE! [Preview] A long arm snaked around her...
228K 9.1K 47
Her words still linger in my head My mind wanders off to thinking about her Her natural thick chocolate curls. Her Carmel skin. Her beautiful melan...