Love Compassion

Oleh raredise

A story about a 6 years old girl whom lived next to an 8 years old boy. They became best friends since they w... Lebih Banyak

Love Compassion
Chapter 1: Autumn Leaves
Chapter 2: Broken-Down Doll
Chapter 3: Chocolate Meet
Chapter 5: Elephantary School
Chapter 6: High Hopes
Chapter 7: Jumbled Expectations

Chapter 4: Dear Stranger (Republish)

106 10 8
Oleh raredise

Narrator's POV

A guy from a school's dorm were heading his way to a near supermarket.

The guy put on his hoodie and a black sunglasses that was enough to cover half of his face, just in case if any teachers or students from his school wouldn't recognize him skipping out from the dorm.

If someone knew about this, I will be punished or even worse.. they will kick me out from the dorm. He walked as fast as he could to reach his destination.

Aside of that, he was having a bad mood after one of his friend 'forced' him to buy some foods when he was too lazy and drowsy to get up from his bed.

Finally, he reached at the front door of the supermarket but a girl bumped into him that made her fell on the ground.

"Hey, watch where you're going! Aish are you blind?" He said as his anger toward his friend started to boil.

"Oww.. it hurts," she winced in pain.

The guy snapped into reality and only to be realized that he let out his anger toward an innocent girl. He saw her things got scattered on the ground. He felt very guilty and was about to help her but when he took a glance at her face, he literally frozed, thinking of someone who would looked like her.

'She looks familiar-- wait.. Chorong?' He thought.

At first he hesitated to ask but curiosity circled wildly in his mind that he couldn't help but to ask.

"C-chorong? Is that really you?"he asked whilst examining her face to make sure again.

Chorong turned her gaze to the one who bumped her. Her eyes widened, shocked to see a person wearing all black. Heol, is this the end of my life? A thought of some kind of a kidnapper or a murderer came across her mind.

Meanwhile, the guy misunderstood her surprised form as oh-I-know-you or omo-you-have-gotten-more-handsome expression.

So he replied with oh-yes-it-is-me expression by pursing a thin line smile while shrugging his broad shoulder off smugly.

"Long time no see, you're getting more beautiful too, huh? I nearly think you're an idol. Thanks for the compliment. I got your information," he did an eye wink through his black sunglasses.

Chorong showed no care as she quickly picked her shopping things that were laying on the ground.

"What an ignorant. Don't you feel happy to see me? " He asked, feeling pissed at her reaction.

She gave no response but instead she continued grabbing her things that got off from her shopping bag. An imaginary sound of a cricket could be heard between them.

Despite being pissed, the guy grabbed her arm to help her to stand but she pulled her arm away, alarmed, "Don't touch me"

The guy frozed. What on earth has gotten into her?

He caught her arms again before she got away. He frowned as Chorong struggled from being held but he was a lot more stronger than expected.

"W-what do you want?! L-let go!" Chorong shrieked, scared tone can be heard.

"What if I don't want to?" The guy in black said in annoyance.

"I'll call the police" She said quickly.

"Y-yah.. Chorong.." The guy stared at her, suddenly felt hurt at her reactions she'd shown.

With an opportunity, Chorong's eyes roamed around to search for someone she could ask for help and then an ahjussi went out from the supermarket in time.

"AHJUSSII HELLPP!! A KIDNAPPER!!"

"BWO?!," the guy got speechless. He looked at where her eye's directed to. She was right. An ahjussi[middle aged man] was eyeing him with frightening eyes and plus, he had a broom in his fists, making the target shiver in fear.

The ahjussi ran to his direction, ready to smack him down. He shook his head innocently.

Oh boy.

.......

"DING DONG DING DONG"

Mamacita was inside the toilet when suddenly the doorbell from the front door rang rapidly, making her jumped.

Immediately, the petrified person ran for the door. At a split second, someone barged into the house with a weary look.

"Chorongie, wae? Wae? Wae? [Why]," Mamacita asked, curious.

"A creepy.   Guy.   In black.   Going to.   Kidnap-  ," Chorong tried to gasp for breath after the run and tried to explain everything to her maid but the latter cut her off.

"A KIDNAPPER??? ARE YOU HURT ANYWHERE?!"

Weakly, Chorong waved her hand in disagree, "I'm not.   Finish talking.   Yet."

The maid let her continue, "Ok, breathe in, breathe out, continue whatever you were talking about it just now."

Chorong breathed in deeply and expelled a big sigh, "I was helped by an ahjussi but the ahjussi behaved a little too exaggerating. He used a broom and I don't know what to do so I just ran here as fast as I can.."

"Mamacita," her maid emphasised. "Why on earth did he want to kidnap you? Really? He's a joke, don't worry, no one will ever kidnap you from us"

"I don't know but he was saying weird things. He even knew my name and he did mention a 'long time no see' but I was too scared to ask who the heck he is. What happened if we actually know each other and  what if we meet again?? I would be in trouble, mamacita. Please tell me I'm doing the right thing," Chorong blurted out the story loudly.

"Aniya[nope], you're doing the right thing.. besides you don't know him completely right?" The Detective Mamacita asked.

"I'm not sure, he's familiar I think, where have we met?," she tried to recollect her memories but nothing came up. The Detective Mamacita sighed in defeat. "Not gonna help with 'I'm not sure', Chorongie. Just give me those groceries you have bought, gotta cook them before your parents come back from their tiring work,"

"Ah, yogiiesso[here]," she handed her the shopping bags.

"So these groceries are the secret?."

Chorong remembered to cook by her own for the family but after she was tired of running and her anxiety still lingered on, she doesn't feel like cooking at all and decided to lie about it.

"Um? Ah dangyeonhaji~[of course~] he he."

"I smell something fishy." The Detective Mamacita said.

"What?," Chorong asked. Please don't ask more. I'll do the cooking next time, please don't ask more, jebal [please], jebal, jebal.

"I think I'm going to cook a delicious bulgogi with salmon for today!!," Mamacita shrieked.

Oh yeah I forgot that I bought some fish...Thank god. Phew, that was so close.

"Fish salmon? WOW THATS GOOD haha. Dad's favorite!! Yesss," Chorong clapped like an innocent seal, jealous to the fact that her maid was a great cooker.

No wonder they're called as maid. They're talented in many ways. Ah.. I envied their good talents. When will I get to have those kind of talents when everything I do is just lacking of duh.

Yeah, I was about to take my first step by learning how to cook but my hope crashed into pieces because of that creepy guy!

I'll be a murderer myself if I'll kill him for crashing my little hopes but heh that's for 'almost' kidnapping me. I was so scared to death.

Are you sure you know this girl named Park Chorong, dear stranger? I bet you're not.

Chorong made a mischievous smile at the thought of it.

The end of Chapter 4: Dear Stranger

OLA EVERYONE❤❤❤

Who is this Dear Stranger? Can you guess a name?

So sorry for the republish
I was writing this chapter when I accidentally press the publish button and yeah I have no choice but to delete it before any one of you  read an incomplete chapter hehe
Tbh, my English is getting lame :')
Hope you don't mind~~

-raredise

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

185K 18.8K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...