The Math Teacher // Luke Hemm...

By Bananashemmo

"I just don't understand why you're all drooling over him." "Maybe because he's fucking hot? But maybe you... More

Part 1: The Pilot
Part 2: The Truth
Part 3: The Detention
Part 4: Locked In
Part 5: Locked In Pt. 2
Part 6: Different
Part 7: The Math Camp
Part 8: The Math Camp Pt. 2
Part 9: The Kiss
Part 10: Caught
Part 11: Friday Night
Part 12: Coffee
Part 13: Sprained
Part 14: The Mall
Part 15: The Invitation
Part 16: Bali Pt. 1
Part 17: Bali Pt. 2
Part 19: The New One
Part 20: The Party
Part 21: The Hangover
Part 22: The Dinner
Part 23: The Flowers
Part 24: The Argument
Part 25: The Prom
Part 26: The Chemistry Class
Part 27: The Jealousy
Part 28: The Vibe
Part 29: I Love You
Part 30: The Call
Part 31: The Shirt
Part 32: The Math Date
Part 33: The Fire
Part 34: Catch Fire
Part 35: What Are We?
Part 36: The Last Class
Part 37: Halloween
Part 38: The Scare
Part 39: The Breakup
Part 40: Shy
Part 41: Iceland Pt. 1
Part 42: Iceland Pt. 2
Part 43: Iceland Pt. 3
Part 44: Iceland Pt. 4
Part 45: The Motel Pt. 1
Part 46: The Motel Pt. 2
Part 47: The Confession
Part 48: The Last Goodbye
Part 49: The Feeling of Comfort
Part 50: Happy Birthday, Beautiful
ANNOUNCEMENT

Part 18: Bali Pt. 3

26.1K 489 116
By Bananashemmo

The soft feeling of Luke's fingers dancing and caressing up against the skin of your back was the thing that kept on throwing you in and out of your slumber. The boy was humming quietly while drawing patterns along your skin, a smirk appearing on his lips when he noticed the goosebumps starting to form on your arms by the affection from him.

He had been awake for a while now and he knew you were too, but were too lazy to move around to face him. Half of his body was leaning out of the duvet while you were all wrapped up next to him, hiding your nude body that was resting neatly beneath it.

He stopped his movement with his fingers to take a look at his phone, noticing the time striking past 12 but he didn't care. You guys weren't in a hurry. The only thing he had planned was a small dip in the pool before checking out of the hotel and heading home to Sydney. Bali had been great but he knew he had math assignments to correct before tomorrow morning.

A small whine came from your closed mouth in response to his stopping actions, making him chuckle lightly before his hand came back to your back, continuing the blessing feeling of his fingers creating small wonders on your back.

Knowing that you were fully awake now he placed his phone back on his nightstand and wrapped his arms tight around your body, pulling you into his chest and turned you around so your back was pressed against his bare chest, the morning boner clear against your bum but you didn't mind.

"Morning princess." He whispered into your neck before placing a kiss to it, ghosting them up to rest behind your ear and pressed two passionate wet kisses to your skin.

"Mhm." Was the only thing that came from you in respond before you turned around to hide inside his chest, your hair in a big mess from last night's events and a soft sigh escaped Luke's lips.

"You don't think we should get up at any point?" He hummed into your neck and ghosted his lips up to your cheek, placing a tender kiss to the blushing skin.

"Not now." You mumbled, wrapping one of your arms around his waist.

"Are you still worn out from last night?" His question made you flutter your eyes open for the first time and gazed up at him to see him smirking down at you, biting down on his bottom lip. A blush came to your lips just by thinking of last night's events and you hid your face back into his chest with a smile on your lips.

"I take that as a yes." He flipped you over so you were resting on your back, moving the duvet away from the both of you completely, the smirk on his lips never leaving his beautiful face features.

"You know last night was amazing." He whispered while leaning his forehead on yours, his elbows resting on either side of your head to hold himself up and not crush you completely.

You nodded your head agreeing silently and placed your fingers on his cheeks, pulling him in for a soft kiss that within turning into something more passionate, his tongue gazing your bottom lip for acceptance and a soft moan escaped your lips by the tension between you.

"Are you sore?" A guilty smile came to your lips by his question and a nod from you made him sigh and lean his head against your neck with an awkward chuckle past his lips. "I concluded that before even asking. I just wanted to make sure." His lips trailed up your cheek until they landed on your lips.

"I just need to recover for a bit." You whispered back, looking at him with shinny eyes. He nodded his head agreeing and pressed a lingering kiss to your forehead, keeping them for a long kiss before he stood up from the bed, his morning boner still standing straight but he ignored it and moved down to grab a pair of shorts in his suitcase.

He opened the door to the balcony and the instant noise of children and others playing and swimming in the pool filled your ears. You grabbed the duvet and placed it around your chest as you stood up to head towards your own suitcase, pulling out a fresh pair of knickers along with Luke's black t shirt. The shirt was hanging loosely against your bare thighs and you moved your hips back and forth while staring at the reflection in the mirror in front of you.

When you turned around a smile broke on your face. Luke was standing with his back facing you, his muscles clenching while he gripped onto the rack of the balcony. The sun was shining bright on his toned body, and when he felt your presence behind him he turned around and wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

"I'm gonna miss this." He whispered and swung around in circles.

"What? Bali?" Your tone was confused and you looked up at him curiously, squeezing your eyes by the sun shining bright in your face. Luke chuckled lightly by your question, his fingers touching the hem of his t shirt on you before he took a seat on the chair behind him, the shadow from the upstairs balcony preventing him from getting the sun in his face and he grabbed your hips to pull you down on his lap.

"No... I'm gonna miss not having to worry about other people. And see your face in the mornings." He removed some of your hair in front of your face, his fingers tracing down on your cheeks where a blush started to appear.

"I'm gonna miss waking up next to you too." You leaned your head against his shoulder while talking, closing your eyes in pleasure and he wrapped his arms tight around your waist. Silence clouded over the both of you, just enjoying the warm weather, only small breezes of lukewarm wind hitting your faces and making the leaves on the palms shake.

A chuckle came from you and Luke looked down at you curious. "What?" He said goofily and kissed you on the cheek.

"I just thought about Matty... He's gonna freak when he hears all of this. I'm not the person to break rules."

"Well we broke a whole lot of them last night." He whispered into your neck, feeling your whole body vibrate by his words and you shook your head at his comment. He placed his hands on your hips to lift you up, the two of you walking inside the room again and Luke lifted his suitcase and placed it on top of the bed followed by yours.

"We should probably pack now. I expect us to spend the whole night down by the pool so if we do it now we don't need to rush."

You nodded your head agreeing, taking your thrown clothes from last night, a smile appearing on your face while you held onto your shorts and walked back to the suitcase. You didn't want to leave this place. This was where all the magic happened. If Luke hadn't suggested this, your relationship wouldn't have grown this strong as it was now. Bali was the perfect place for a trip and Luke had done well with planning it.

Even if you guys only had been here for three days, you felt like it had been weeks. Seeing him smile and cuddle his cheek into the pillow in mornings along with his mat hair almost covering his eyes made you weak in your knees. Of course it was the same when you were back home but it couldn't compare to this. You had him completely for yourself. There was no school, no Brittany, no Calum and no Matty. It was all about the two of you but sooner than later it would be gone and you guys would go back to the normal habit.

There was no doubt that you wanted this to occur again. You knew that the school had study trips every year and the chance of Luke joining you was there. But it was far away from now and you had no idea if you could keep up your butterflies for that amount of time. You didn't even know if Luke would still be at the school at that point. He never mentioned for how long he was going to work there and as it was only for his education he could be gone tomorrow.

How would things be working out if he was back at the academy? You guys wouldn't get the chance to see each other every day and just the thought of it made you suck. A frown appeared on your lips but you tried to shake it off when you zipped your suitcase and placed it next to Luke's who was already done with packing his.

He smiled up at you in gesture but his smile faded when he noticed your flushed cheeks and the sadness in your eyes.

"Baby what's wrong?" He grabbed both of your hands and intertwined your fingers while asking, his eyes worried while he stared down at you.

"It's nothing." You mumbled and shrugged your shoulders, trying to hide the frown that kept creeping back on your lips the more Luke stared down at you with expectation.

"I know you Y/N. I know when something is wrong. Please tell me. Is it something I have done?" He wrapped both his warm arms around your shoulders, pressing you into his chest while he swung you back and forth. You sighed softly to yourself and pushed yourself lightly out of his grip, looking up at him with sad eyes.

"I was just thinking about when you'll stop working at the school and head back to study at the academy. You've never mentioned when you're heading back so I thought it might have been because you didn't want to tell me. And just the thought of it might be soon makes me really really sad."

"Baby." He pouted his lips with a frown while looking down at you, his eyes sad and he wrapped is arms around you again to pull you into his warm embrace. The mix of sweat along with his cologne hit your nostrils and you breathed in his scent, a comfortable feeling appearing in your veins.

"It really depends how much I learn from the school. It's actually my own decision how long I wanna stay. The academy actually wants us to stay for as long as we can so we can get into the rhythm of being a teacher. When the time is there I might head back but it's definitely not now. I have a lot to learn and a girl that I can't stand not being close to for just a day."

You smiled into his chest by his words, wrapping your arms tight around his stomach and hugged him close. You didn't want him to leave you, never ever in your life. He was the only source of happiness, the only person you had ever been so peaceful with. You knew that he didn't expect anything from you and just by thinking of him you would relax. School was stressing at times but with him it all seemed to faint away and you would be living on a light pink cloud.

"I don't wanna lose you." Luke chuckled silently by your words and moved you out of his embrace, but remaining his hands on the upper part of your arms.

"I'm never gonna leave you. Never ever." He said above a whisper, copying the grin you wore on your face by his words, and he intertwined your fingers, his gaze towards the door. "Should we head down for the pool? And for once we can do it without breaking the rules."

Relaxing by the pool was ten times better in daylight than by night. Besides the romantic moment you guys had shared in the pool you preferred to not constantly having the feeling of being caught all the time. Not to mention the fact that you guys decided to stay by the relax area where the age was 18+. It meant that you guys got the chance to be away from families with young children but also avoid resting on the harsh blue sun chairs by the pool.

The relax area was pure heaven. The pool was gazing at you with inviting eyes and hands when you guys walked inside, and surrounding the area was a big line of bed's, having a small roof above them all to prevent the hot sun burning down on them. It was the most relaxing thing you had experienced on the whole tour. Resting neatly on Luke's chest while he lay down on his back with music in his ears. You guys also used to pool many times when the sun was getting too hot, swimming around with you on his back and sharing kisses.

But no matter how much of a paradise this was, you guys had to head home when noon was near. Luke and you said goodbye to the hotel and shared a final kiss before you headed to the airport, returned your baggage and took a bite at a sushi restaurant. It was a sad feeling to leave Bali but you knew you were at least two assignments behind for tomorrow – math being one of them.

"I don't think I'm gonna be able to make the math assignment for tomorrow, Luke." You said while taking off your shoes, looking up at him with a hint of a smirk. He looked down at you with wide eyes, a smile breaking on his face by your words and he shook his head with a laugh.

"I didn't expect you to. And it's alright baby. As long as you don't mention it to others. Wouldn't want them to find out I give one of my students' benefits." He leaned his head against the soft pillow behind him, trying his best to not press it against the window next to him. With Luke's long legs, sitting in an airplane had many disadvantages with the lack of space. But when sitting by the emergency exit, Luke managed to lean his long legs without any problems.

"Next week." You asked and leaned your head against his shoulder, moving up the armrest between the two of you so the space was bigger.

"Y/N." Luke warned and looked down at you jokingly but with a hint of seriousness.

"Okay... Wednesday?" You gave in with a roll of your eyes.

"By the morning." He said in confirm and nodded his head agreeing. "Otherwise E-" You rolled your eyes again by him and hit him lightly on the thigh, earning a giggle from him. It was a great thing nobody was sitting on the seat next to you it would have him his/she worst 6 hours of their life. You didn't even want to comment on the ones sitting behind you guys.

Luke offered one of his earbuds to you, smiling when you accepted it and placed it into your right ear, placing your cheek back against of his shoulder. You guys reminded silent, enjoying the flight and the last hours together before reality hit you again.

But all of the sudden Luke started to shift in his seat, so annoying that you ended up ripping out your earbud and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Luke what are you doing you keep moving? It's worse than sitting with my father and I once shared a flight with him to Los Angeles from Sydney, and let me just mention that he's a 6'4 220 pounds man with broad shoulders that keep connecting with yours while he sits uncomfortable in his seat. He doesn't belong in the cockpit, his right place is in the captain's seat."

Luke looked up at you with a hint of nervousness in his eyes, looking around confused not really knowing what to gaze at. He seemed like someone who had something on his mind, wanted to express it but he didn't know how to do it. You furrowed your eyebrows confused and stared up at him with expectation.

"You know... What I said last night?" He roamed in his seat once again and removed the arm from resting on your shoulder, moving them down to grab both your hands and intertwined your fingers.

"Depends on what?" You pursed your lips while thinking back. Everything else but the actions seemed to be a blur to you. When he noticed your confused state he wet his lips, shifted in his seat so he was sitting with his body directed towards yours.

"When I took your virginity I admitted something to you that I've admitted before." You squeezed one eye while trying to think back and it was like a lamp on top of your head lightened up and your mouth turned into a small o letter.

"You told me you were in love with me and vice versa." You voice became quiet as you prepared for what he had to say.

"Exactly, but what I said wasn't completely true." He admitted, a frown appearing on your face and it was like your heart sunk down to earth that was at least ten kilometers below you. He started to smile brightly and laughed awkwardly by himself, not really caring about the frown on your face features.

"I'm not just in love with you Y/N. I love you. More than I've ever loved anyone else before in my entire life."

Your eyes widened by his confession, your jaw falling and your heart pounding harder by each second that passed. A million thoughts were running around in your mind but it couldn't compare to the butterflies erupting in your stomach every time you heard the three words begin repeated in your head.

A smile broke on your face and you couldn't hold it in for more, pulling him into your arms and shaking with adrenaline as he wrapped his arms around your small form. You lifted your head slowly so your noses were touching, a smile creeping on Luke's face by seeing the happiness he had caused in your veins.

"Luke, I have never admitted something like this to a person before but... I love you too so much you have no idea honestly." Luke's stomach matched yours, filling it up with butterflies that seemed to fly in so many directions he couldn't control it and his lips found yours again, giving you the most passionate kiss he ever had shared with anyone.

"Thank you for this trip by the way. I've travelled all around the world but nothing can compares to this I've shared with you. Again, I've falling head over heels for you Luke Hemmings and I love you. So so much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 30.2K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
86.8K 2.4K 34
Kristen Nichols: your average girl, living a normal life. Liam Payne: world famous member of the band One Direction, touring the globe. Two people fr...
39.1K 1.1K 27
Aria is about to start college in California. On the plane she meets Ezra. But suddenly the plane starts to shake and they realize that the plane i a...
6.4K 135 6
Sophomore year at NYU is just about to begin as Josh and Maya start things over on their second chance at a relationship. Both of them dealing with t...