Red Viper

By Ronnika409

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor.... If you love me, I'll be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll alw... More

Kingslanding
Red Viper
Family
Purple Wedding
The Trial
The Red Viper and The Mountain
His Prize
Journey
The Rock
Welcome to Dorne
Sand Snakes
Paramours
Water Gardens
Proposal
Not an Update
The Wedding
Morning After
Sparing and Schemes
Failed Seduction
Poison Poison
Stones and Sand
Merchant and Talks
A walk to Sept
Vipers and Letter
Not an Update
Ships on Ocean
Questions by Me
The Conquer of Tully Castle
Battle of Bastards
The Queen and King in the North
Snow and the Hunt
Not a Update
Dragonstone
Untold Stories
Schemes over Lunch
Epilogue
The End
Just some Musings

Funeral

16.2K 408 25
By Ronnika409

"Do you have any idea the psychological torture I'm enduring being nice to you ?" Ronnika thought as she fake smiled at lovely cousin Cersie who was dressed in black just as her. She was standing by Joffrey's dead body on granite table at the Keep with her nephew, dear uncle Tywin and Jamie who was not seen after their arrival. Tywin was giving Tommen the next king speech which was really out dated because Tommen would become a phenomenal king if Tywin and Cersei die in a ditch, Ronnika thought as she heard their conversation. 

"Wise King knows what he knows and what he doesn't know.", Tywin said to Tommen who looked slightly clueless but serious all the same and Ronnika interrupted their conversation saying," What we don't know is what usually gets us killed."  Tywin was taken aback by her response but her nephew was looking down smirking at her aunt's comment, his favorite aunt.                                                                     "Don't worry nephew you'd make a good king and my only advice is listen to your advisers but do what your heart thinks fit. After all lion mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of lambs." The comment made Tywin shut up all together and he and Tommen took their leave. 

"You know, Joffrey liked you, actually liked you. To this day I haven't figured out why my little boy liked you.", Cersie finally spoke to her, brushing Joffrey's hair to side as she looked up to Ronnika. Maybe because I was the only one who knew he knew, she thought and looked at Joffrey," He had his whole life ahead, he might not be the best king but he didn't deserve to die, not like this anyway. I'm sincerely sorry for your lose." Ronnika said brushing her hand on Widows Wail as Joffrey had named her. Cersie just looked at her and nodded slowly, seeing the sincerity in her brown eyes.

Ronnika left without saying another word only to meet Jamie at steps, the doors closed and Ronnika was going down the steps of Keep when she realized she dropped her anklet. She was just going to open the door when she heard speak that someone might see them and then heard Jamie's grunts and she realized they were fucking, by their dead son, on his funeral. This is so fucked, I don't even want the lousy anklet anymore, she thought as she left the Keep. 

Petyr Baelish's "establishment" was  even crowded in the afternoon, never thought a brothel would be busy in the afternoon, she thought as she sought her way to private room. The room was guarded by two of the workers, and it even surprised her that there were guards at all, because no one in sane mind would dare thread the red viper. She placed on her hands on handle of the door, when the guard stopped her going inside,"M'lady, no one is allowed in that room. Commands of the prince." Ronnika narrowed her eyes at him, no ever dared ordered her, prince or not. She snatched her hand away and barged in, with two guards on her tail. 

The room was lightly lit, with three women naked who were playing with one another and Petyr's procurer who was definitely a spy,was naked kissing Oberyn who only had his breeches on. When the doors opened, everyone looked at the intruder fearing for their faith but they were surprised to see Ronnika Stark.                                                                                                                                                                         "Your grace, we tried to stop her but she didn't listen.", a guard said holding her arm, he was fearfully shaking rather than Ronnika who snatched her arm away from him," If you ever touch me again without my consent that would be the last time you'd have hands." The guards were shaking fearfully, one fearing the wrath the of red viper, and second due to Lone wolf's threat.                                   " It's alright, you can leave now.", Oberyn said as he looked at her with intrigue, he didn't knew why she had came here of all places.

She took off her cloak reveling her black dress, it was sleeveless made of cotton fabric which was itched with curious design with her hair down. She boldly straddled Oberyn's lap as he made himself comfortable, resting his head on pillow behind. Ronnika ran her fingers on his abs, feeling the it's hardness and the glow of his olives skin as he tensed under touch but relaxed soon. She peered through her eyelashes looking at him," How was Loras ?"                                                                                             Oberyn was surprised by her question, he smirked at the thought of her being  jealous," He was good not the best I've ever had. Why ? Are you jealous, little wolf ."                                                                                     Ronnika bit her lip, leaning down closer to his lips, only a inch away when she turned her face biting his ear lobe, whispering in a low seductive voice,"Never." Oberyn couldn't control himself anymore and he put his hands in her hair, bringing her into a rough kiss. Their lips molding perfectly together, like they would had been denied to breathe till now, hungrily, greedily as Oberyn stuck his tongue in her mouth tasting her of strawberries. This kiss was unlike any other he had, Ronnika moaned into the kiss, tugging at Oberyn's brown hair and pulled away breathing heavily.

"She is exquisite, isn't she ?", he asked Olyvar whose company was disregarded till now with the whores at end of the bed. The blonde boy who was gay couldn't deny her beauty and put his hands on her hips as he answered to his prince," Yes, my prince." Oberyn smacked his hand away from her, even the idea of any other man touching her made his blood boil. He didn't want anyone to touch her, not until he had her or afterwards for that matter, she was his and only his and he wouldn't share her, not her.                                                                                                                                                                                     "Don't touch what's mine", Oberyn snapped at him. Ronnika put her hands on his shoulder, trying to sooth his anger before he kills everyone in the room. She gained his attention from the fearful boy beside them by questioning," Who said I'm yours ?" Prince had his hands on her hips, holding her tightly, almost possessively to him,"I always get what I want. You're mine little wolf."

"In your dreams, my prince.", She got off him and looked at Olyvar with a blank expression,"Get out and take all the whores with you. Your service isn't needed for now." The girls hearing her scrambled away, out of the door while Olyvar was picking his clothes slowly. Ronnika was getting impatient with the spy," I said get out." Olyvar's eyes widened and left fastly, he had heard of her, she was excellent with her weapons and she could kill him with snap her fingers if Red Viper didn't before.

The doors closed with a soft thud as she turned to see Oberyn, who was filling his goblet with dornish wine. His back was turned to her as he filled the goblet, "You're mourning.", he simply stated with eyebrows raised as he took in her black dress. "I am, Joffrey wasn't most decent person but he was smart and he is my nephew after all.", she shrugged, taking a seat by Oberyn's side and facing him. "Tyrion didn't do it, I know that for sure. He hated that vicious kid but he wouldn't kill him, not his own nephew, his own family. Sansa, my dear cousin doesn't have the brains to scheme this, she is just a stupid girl with stupid little dreams who never learns as she is with Little finger at the moment. The only one who would do this ...", Ronnika trailed off. 

Oberyn nodded understanding, he knew Tyrion wouldn't do it and Sansa Stark was just a stupid girl like her cousin said, Tyrells wouldn't have done it because there was everything in their benefit, nor Greyjoys so who did it ? He looked at Ronnika, saw she was in deep thought, her eyebrows furrowing, her eyes narrowing and her hands running through her hair in frustration, looking beautiful as ever as he questioned, "Who'd have done it ?" Ronnika turned to him, wearing a serious look on her sweet face," Little Finger", she whispered.

She stood up pacing around the room," It makes perfect sense. He's marries Lysa of Vale, taking control of it and now Sansa which also means north is in his fold. He always has Cersei confused, she never knew who he was or what he wants so she doesn't know what he is likely to do. No one suspects a man with no motives, but I know better. I know what Baelish wants." Oberyn edged closer to the end of the bed," And what does he want ?"                                                                                                             Ronnika looked directly in his eyes," Everything, he wants everything there is. He would watch the realm burn if he could be the king of ashes. I want him dead. I want Petyr Baelish dead. For better or worse." Oberyn saw the flick in her eyes, the passion burning in her eyes for her realm, for Winterfell. He saw the care and warmth for her realm and he knew she would find a way to dispose Little finger. He knew little finger, sickly little man who became the powerful man he is today. He wasn't present at the Joffrey's wedding, Sansa was his true love's daughter and Lysa her sister which makes him perfect criminal. He shook his head, Little finger has been playing game too long and someone had to defeat him and he looked right at the winner. She is something else, he thought, something mine.

"I'll take care of little finger some other time but Tyrion, what are we going to do about him ?", Ronnika said as she lit another candle. Oberyn was surprised when he heard "we", but didn't let any emotion show on his face. He grabbed his shirt, putting it on,"There is going to be trail for his accusation, and I'm one of the judges, who knew. If the murder hadn't pinned on your cousin Tyrion it'd be Tyrion judging my case because who would know more about the poisons than red viper himself."                                                                                                                                                                                       Ronnika never thought about it till now, and she hated Tyrion being the one rooting in jail but she was bit relived that it wasn't Oberyn, "I'm glad you aren't."

"When's the trail ?", she questioned as she neared him, putting her hands on his chest, feeling his smooth olive colored skin as his heartbeat increased a beat. "Tomorrow", he stated looking down at her, his hands sneaked around her waist pulling her towards his body, flushed to it. She nodded and stood on her tip toes as she pressed her lips softly on his and whispered, "I'll see you tomorrow."

She walked into her gallery, resting her hands on railing, looking down at gardens. To her surprise to find Cersei talking with Oberyn, she was shocked that Oberyn didn't kill her, maybe someday. She looked at them as they disappeared further into the gardens, invisible to her. She thought about him, he was all she thought about now a days. He was capricious, devilishly handsome, his seductive accent could lure virgin to her demise, a foreigner from a foreign land, he was a walking sin in her eyes. He was blood thirsty, a vengeful killer, yet a deadly beauty. She found herself enjoying his presence, his humor, sarcastic comments, careless imperious attitude, his soft caresses of his lips on hers, his tight grip on her, the warmth he radiated from him, everything about him was endearing to her. He was her drug, a drug she was highly addicted to in a short time.

Oberyn threw himself in his bed, for the first time a while it was empty and he didn't want anyone but chocolate eyed beauty on that side of his bed. He thought about Cersei's conversation with him, he didn't like his nephew marrying a Lannister but he couldn't do anything about it. He thought how lucky he was not to marry Cersei, like his mother wanted. He thought about his little wolf, the name he had given to her, she was no longer the lone wolf because she had him by his side.  He thought about how black complimented her fair soft skin, her silky hair, defiant nature, bit of recklessness yet smart, determined, her delicious curves, how her body fitted his perfectly. He was confused with himself about feelings related to her. He wanted her, he had made it clear, but to what end ? The thought of her with another man alone caused him to be angry and violent, he would have her, one way or another. He would kill anyone who stood between him and her. She was Red Viper's and anyone standing between them would face his wrath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.7K 112
Mabel Tyrell was given her younger sister, Margaerys bastard child to raise as her own. Because Margaery was the favorite. She could do no wrong. It...
10.3K 133 24
" Robb...I'm a just a servarnt for your family..." " Well you are more to me than that, Savannah " -------------------------- Savannah Lily was take...
22.7K 720 14
Oberyns eldest daughter, Oceana comes with to the capital with her half brother Geralt of Rivia for the royal wedding. But the witchers are here for...
5.6K 126 10
Serelia Lannister is the daughter of Tywin Lannister and Serena Stark, gifted with the sight. Gerrick Lannister is gifted with black, while Henrick i...