Puppy Love (Editing)

By tessyoc

There is a planet filled with only guys who fuck each other almost all the time. The aliens of Venos have a... More

Dancing with the Devil
Stranger
Pet
Toy
Gone
I do Care
Coming to Earth
Jealousy?
Jealousy Pt 2
The Girl Who Knows (A Female Venos)
The Strangers Kiss
I Love You
Our Prince Must Come Home
The King of Venos on Earth
Leaving Yuu
Confession
The Human on Venos
Love Strikes Tragedy
I Love Yuu
Heat
Back on Earth
Blessing
Kuu and Devan
Fyn and Claude
Carrier 1
Carrier 2
Carrier 3
Daddy, My Boyfriend is an Alien
Moving
Knot
Lucifer
Human and Venu 1
Human and Venu 2 {Final}

Enough

9.1K 378 1.4K
By tessyoc

Yuu slowly opened his eyes when he felt his neck damp, someone was licking him.

SOMEONE WAS LICKING HIM?

He jumped out of bed and turned beside to see him, the man that was making his life more miserable than it already is.

"What are you doing on my bed Mikaela?" Yuu asked.

"Where did you intend for me to sleep?" Mika asked with a smirk.

"On the floor for all I care." Yuu said.

"Where is your sense of hospitality? Mika asked. "I thought humans were more modest."

"My sense of hospitality?" Yuu was furious now, how dare he? "Where is your sense at all? How dare you come to my planet from God knows where again and suddenly make me your sex toy, I hardly even know you."

"I have told you all there is to know." Mika said. "Now come to bed." He reached out to him but Yuu slapped his hands away.

"In case you didn't know, I have school to attend to." Yuu said as he began getting out of bed but Mika dragged him back. "Aahh." Yuu found himself near Mika's naked body, he could feel his hard muscles. He only wondered what sort of things that made his body so magnificent. He shook his head, trying not to think of that. He had had enough. No more. He refused to be lured by him, no matter how had the temptation was. He tried pushing Mika's hands off and no surprise, he couldn't. "Let me go asshole, I have school to attend."

"I'm sure you can still make it after one round." Mika said.

"YOU HORNY BASTARD!!" Yuu struggled, trying to get away from him. Still no use.

"Why do you keep fighting?" Mika began caressing his body with one hand, Yuu froze. That always did it, the moment he started whispering in his ear and caressing him, there was nothing much he could do then. "You know you want to." Mika turned to the bedside clock, maybe he was wrong, there was no way Yuu could make it in school in time if they had sex. He sighed, he really didn't want to leave him. He thought of a plan and smiled to himself. "Tell you what." He said as he got out of bed, Yuu turned to look at him. "We'll kill two birds with one stone." He reached in and carried Yuu bridal style.

"Woah. Where are you taking me?" Yuu asked.

"Have you ever had sex in the shower before?"

"N-no." Yuu said, his cheek forming a dark Scarlet colour, Mika smirked and walked into the bathroom.

"Damn you bastard." Yuu cursed Mika as he dragged himself along the road, trying to get to school. His hips hurt like hell, the insatiable beast just didn't know when to stop. His mind lingered to that hot and sexy bath he had just had. Honestly, that was the best bathing he had done in his life.

All this time, he believed water and soap was used for cleaning purposes, well Mika had just enlightened him that they could use for dirty purposes too.

What was wrong with him? First he'd always complain telling Mika that he didn't want to have sex then after the sex, he would always think about how good it felt. What exactly was wrong with him? Where did he go wrong? Why was it him that the alien had targeted. He wanted his old life back. When he didn't get a dick shoved inside him every blessed day.

"Alright you micreates." Mito, usually in her annoying self, said to the class. "Bring out your history assignments and pass it on to the front." Everyone began reaching into their bags, everyone except Yuu who just stared at everyone.

"Hey." He whispered, calling to Shinoa. "History Assignment?"

Shinoa sighed. "I'm not surprised, you didn't do yours, typical Yuu-san." She brought out a book and handed it to him. "Here, I did two, I had a hunch you wouldn't get yours done so I did one for you."

"Really?" Yuu was so happy and excited that he lost himself. "Thanks Shinoa, you're the best." He screamed. Shinoa's cheeks became red as everyone in class began to laugh. "Oops." Yuu said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Mr Ichinose." Mito called. "I'm sure you can exchange compliments with your girlfriend after class."

"She's not my girlfriend." Yuu said

"Yeah, Yeah, always with the denial." Mito sighed. "Why do young couples these days deny that they're dating even when they're caught red handed?"

"Because we're not." Yuu stood. "Besides I don't even like girls." Everyone gasped and stared at him. "Crap." The class burst out laughing, they began making jokes about Yuu being gay. "I didn't mean it that way...I swear I'm not gay." Yuu could hear a voice in his head screaming liar to him, he was busy screaming to the class that he wasn't gay when just that morning he was fucked in the bathroom.

He wasn't gay, he was just unfortunate to have met Mika, who makes him think and look like he's gay, but he isn't.

"Ok class be quiet." Mito silenced everyone. "There's nothing wrong if Mr Ichinose chooses to love a man, love is love right." She turned to the board. "Ok back to our lesson for the day."

Yuu sat back down, burying his head in his locker, he could still hear whisphers and light laughs. Shinoa turned to look at him, feeling very sorry for him.

Yuu prayed for school to be over, he couldn't take it anymore. When a period was over, the five minutes they spent waiting for the next teacher, his classmates would use it to make jest of him being gay.

"Ok stop it." Mitsuba stood, she had had enough. "Are you all kids? It was just a misunderstanding and even if he is gay, so what? Stop being so mean."

"Tch. Mitsuba calm down." A boy said. "Yuu already said he was gay, so you don't have to do that to try and make him fall for you." The whole class laughed again, Mitsuba was now fed up. She grabbed the boy by his collar and fisted her hands.

"I swear I will kill you." She treathened.
"What's going on here?" A voice asked as Mitsuba turned to see the next teacher. "Miss Sangu, what on earth are you doing?" Mitsuba let go of the boy and walked back to her sit, quietly sitting back down. "We do not tolerate fighting in this school, and you of all people should know the consequences of doing so."

"Yes sir I do." Mitsuba sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Good." The man said. "Now class where did we stop last time?"

He was being tortured. Yuu knew it, why did time move so slow on the day he wanted it to move fast. He wanted to leave school, but it was just break time, he had about two more hours of class before he could go home. Well one thing's for sure, he certainly wasn't spending his break in class.

Not when they kept on mocking him, despite the fact he sang that he wasn't gay, they still wouldn't listen. How did it end up like this? It was all his fault. It was the fault of that stupid alien. If he wasn't getting a dick in his ass every time, maybe he would have actually remembered his assignment and done it. Maybe then Shinoa wouldn't have done one for him, and maybe the whole incident wouldn't have occurred. 

He hated him, even when he wasn't present, he was still ruining his life. He needed an escape, he just couldn't take it anymore, it was getting too much. Enough was enough, it just had to stop.

"Hey you." Yuu was pulled out from his thinking, he turned around to see three tall guys headed his way, from their dressing, he knew they were school thugs. What exactly did they want with him at this point. "So." One of the began. "Word on the street is you like dicks."

"What?" Yuu jumped. He cursed his entire class, how could they, it was just a stupid misunderstanding and now they've made the word spread. His day was just getting better and better. "Look I don't know where you heard that from but I can assure you, I am not gay."

"You don't have to lie to us." He said as he pinned Yuu to the wall and smirked. "We're gay too." That made Yuu very uncomfortable and really scared, he looked at all three boys who were giving him lustful looks. Things were just going from bad to worse. "You know." Yuu felt his hands slowly making its way up his body. "You're pretty cute, how about we take you to our place?",

"NO." Yuu slapped his hands away and tried to run but he was caught immediately. "Please let me go."

"We will, after we're finished." He said as he licked his lips, the other boys gave wicked laughs. Finished with what? What where they going to do to him? Yuu didn't know what to do, he was a gonner, he just closed his eyes hoping for them to just leave him and go away, but that wasn't happening. He could feel the tears streaming down his eyes and only one person came to his mind.

Mika.

He heard a grunt, like someone was in pain, he opened his eyes and saw one of the boys being held by none other than Mika. Yuu had never been so glad to see someone before in his life.

"Damn it, who do you think you are?"
The one holding on to Yuu asked, referring to Mika. Mika looked at him, with one swift move, he threw the person he was holding behind him. A powerful throw because he had landed a bit far and very hard.

"I'm only going to ask you this once."
Mika said. "Let him go."

"And I'm going to ask you once, who do you think you are?"

"You already asked that." Mika said.

The boy growled and turned to his friend. "Don't just stand there, get him." The second nodded and headed towards Mika, Mika shot him an evil glance and without another thought, the boy ran for the hills. "Coward. Alright pretty boy, I guess I'll have to deal with you myself." He pounded his fist walking towards Mika, he made an attempt to punch him but suddenly stopped, he couldn't mice, his body frozen. "What the?" He looked at Mika who smirked at him. "What on earth are you?"

"That's the thing." Mika grabbed him and pulled him close to his face. "I'm not from earth." He threw the boy, he headed straight to the window, breaking the glass and falling out.

"Oh my god."

"Is he ok?"

The sound of screaming students alerted their ears, but Mika didn't seem to care. He walked over to Yuu.
"Are you ok?"

Yuu stared at him, he was so happy to see him, he wanted to hug him, he wanted to kiss him. He didn't know what would have happened, if he hadn't come.

"Let's check here."

Yuu heard people coming, he didn't think about it, they would come looking for who threw a student out the window. He quickly grabbed Mika and pushed him into a supply closet, entering it and locking the doors behind them.

Two men came up, they heard the licking sound of the door. They were surprised seeing another student unconscious on the ground. "Who on earth did this?" One asked. "Stay with the student, try reviving him." He walked over to the supply closet, trying to open it but it was locked. "We know you're in here, come out now and just maybe your penalty will be reduced."

Yuu listened to what the man said, he was scared.

"Oh Mika, what do we do?" Yuu asked. "If they think it's me, I'll be expelled and I don't want to be expelled." Yuu panicked, pacing the whole place.

"Come out or I'll force my way in." The man said from the other side.

"Mika I'm scared." Yuu said with tears in his eyes.

"Do you trust me?" Mika asked.

"What?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Maybe. But why ask?"

"Then take my hand." Mika brought out his hands.

"This isn't a fairytale Mika." Yuu said. "We aren't just going to magically disappear from here "

"I thought you trust me?" Mika asked. Yuu sighed, what chousce did he have? He took Yuu's hands and just in time the man kicked open the door.

"Aha. Huh?" He looked round and found the place empty.

Yuu was confused, he didn't know what was happening? He could see the man but it seemed as though the man couldn't see him.

"No one here." The man said as he closed the door.

"What just happened?" Yuu asked when he was sure that the man was out of hearing point.

"I turned us invisible." Mika said.

"You can do that?" Yuu asked.

"Yes, an alien can do whatever he wants." Mika said.

"Oh." Yuu smiled. "Hey by the way I just wanted to tha-" Yuu was forced to stop when Mika clashed his lips unto his, he was shocked but after a few seconds of realization, he relaxed and kissed back. He placed his arms around Mika's neck while Mika's arms were placed around him pulling him closer to his body.

Yuu felt Mika's tongue on his lips, asking for entrance into his mouth which he gave. He moaned when he felt Mika's tongue enter his mouth, searching and looking for its prey.

What was happening to him? Not too long ago he was telling everyone he wasn't gay and now here he was willingly kissing another guy. He was confused and messed up, what had life become?

He couldn't stop, his head was telling him too but his body wasn't in on agreement. His body craved Mika's touch, the taste of his lips, the warmth he felt being in his arms. He stuck with his body, tightly gripping unto Mika's hair trying to deepen the kiss, if that was even possible.

Finally his head took action, his eyes shot open when he felt Mika's hands make its way under his school blazer. He pulled away from the kiss.

"What on earth are you doing?" Yuu asked.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Mika asked.

"Do you really plan on having sex with me right here? In a dirty old, hot and smelly closet?"

"We've had sex in an alley so I have no exceptions." He said.

"Let me rephrase that." Yuu said. "Do you want to have sex with me? In school?"

"Is there a problem?" Mika asked.

"You asshole." Yuu cursed. "You're nothing but a dirty animal, how dare you? In school?"

"Just why exactly do you think I'm here in the first place?" Mika asked. Yuu looked at him, that really hit him hard, he only came for sex?

"I thought you came to rescue me?" Yuu asked.

"How would I have known you were in need of rescuing?" Mika asked.

"I don't know, don't you aliens have that telepathy thing?" Yuu asked.

"We do." Mika said. "But it only triggers when it's someone we care about."

Ouch. That hurt. Yuu felt something break inside him, he didn't know why it hurt so much. It wasn't really a surprise, of course he didn't care about him, all he cared about was sex, that was the only role that Yuu played in his life. "Well I don't care about you either."

"And honestly, I don't care at all." Mika said.

Yuu buried his head and silently cried, how could he be so stupid? How could he have thought for a second that this beast cared about him. He turned and walked out the door. "Where are you going?" Yuu ignored him and just left, closing the door behind him

For the rest of the day, Yuu couldn't concentrate at all. His mind was clearly fixed on how Mika had terribly hurt him.

"Hey did you guys hear? Somebody threw Yukito out the window."

"What?" Everyone screamed. "No way. Yukito that bully?"

"There's actually someone stronger than him?"  The class was now filled with discussions of who it might be. They were also talking about the punishment the school would give to the offender. Expulsion no doubt, and possibly have the person arrested for being able to throw someone out the window.

Shinoa turned to look at Yuu, his head was still placed on his locker.

"Poor guy." Mitsuba said as Shinoa nodded.

School was finally over, Yuu was so happy but of course he wouldn't show his happiness, he was too annoyed to do so. He quickly got up and and started heading out the door, paying no attention to those who called him.
As he reaches the door, it opened up and in came the last person he wanted to see.

"Woah!!" Someone screamed. The class became quiet as everyobe stared at the stranger who walked into their classroom.

No. This couldn't be happening. Not here, not here in class.

"Hey." Mika said with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Yuu asked

"Well I heard school was over so I figured we'd walk home together." Mika said.

"Yuu-san." Shinoa called. "Who is this?"

Yuu turned around to see everyone staring, he could see the dazed look the girls had on their faces.

"Well? Let's go." Mika said.

Yuu quickly ran passed him, racing out the door and Mika followed.

"Who was that?"

"He looked like a god."

"What if he's the reason why Yuu's gay."

"I don't blame him, I think I'm gay."

Yuu finally made it out of school, he stood by the gate waiting for Mika but he was getting a bit worried when he didn't show. He looked inside the school only to see Mika surrounded by a flock of girls, he sighed and left him without a care.

"Hey wait." Mika called to Yuu, finally catching up to him. "Why didn't you wait for me?"

"You seemed busy." Yuu said.

"With those things?" Mika laughed. "They suddenly surrounded me asking dozens of questions, they're called girls right? They're quite frightening and what is with their chest? It's enormous."

"That's the difference between a girl and a boy." Yuu said. "You wouldn't know about it."

"You're right, I wouldn't" Mika said, they walked a few minuted more in silence before Mika broke the silence. "Your father is packing, is he moving?"
"No but he's going away for a long time." Yuu said.

"Oh." Mika smiled. "That leaves two of us all alone." Yuu stopped walking and so did Mika. Yuu looked at Mika, giving him an evil look. "Is there a problem?" Yuu didn't answer. Instead he kept on walking and Mika followed.

"That imbesile." Shinoa frowned. "What is wrong with him? Suddenly running off with that hot guy and forgetting his homework."

"Now one of us has to take it to him." Mitsuba said.

"I'll do it." Yoichi said. "Our houses are in the same direction, so I'm sure I'll be able to reach there and get home on time."

"Ok." Shinoa handed him the book. "Tell him I said he's an idiot ok."

"Um..ok." Yoichi laughed and went.

"Out?" Yuu asked as he watch Guren wear his coat.

"Ah." Guren nodded. "I've got a date with Shinya. Take care of the house until I get back ok." He left, closing the door behind him.

"He sure is up and about." Mika said, coming down the stairs. "Does he even spend enough time with you?"

"That's not your problem." Yuu said. "Besides, what do you care? You don't care about me at all."

"Is that why you've been acting this way?" Mika laughed. "If it makes you feel better, I don't care about anyone, not my father, not my friends, though there is this boy back home who's getting there."

"If you have someone, don't you think he'll be annoyed with you sleeping with me?" Yuu asked.

"He knows I have no choice." Mika said. "Beside, he'll also have to sleep with someone else at one point, and here I thought he'd be very special since I'm the only one who he's mated with."

"Your planet sounds fucked up." Yuu said. "And honestly, I don't care, I'm going yo take a shower." Yuu said as he walked up the stairs. Mika went to the couch and sat down, looking around the place. He really didn't get humans style of living, it all looked so weird to him. He heard the doorbell and at first wondered what it was.

"Oh that's right." He walked over to the door and opened it.

"Yuu-kun, I just wanted to-" Yoichi stopped when he saw that the person he was taking to, wasn't Yuu. "It's you, you leave here?"

Mika eyed the very cute and small boy standing before him, he had to admit, humans boys were pretty cute. Just one glance and Mika knew that he could make this one want him.

"Um..is Yuu-kun in?" Yoichi held out the book in his hands. "I have to give him this, it's an assignment and he wasn't able to collect hiii--" Yoichi found himself being dragged in and the next thing he knew, he was pinned down to the couch. "W-w-what are you doing?" He asked, his face was red from embarrassment.

"You're really cute." Mika said, he leaned down and breathed into his ears, sending chills down the boy's spine. "What's your name?"

"Ur.." Yoichi's lips quivered, he really didn't understand what was happening. There was a hot guy seducing him and the annoying part was that his body was reacting. "Y-Yoichi."

"Yoichi? What a cute little name." Mika looked at him. "For a very cute little boy." He reached down and kissed him. Yoichi's eyes widened in shock, this was happening all too fast, all he wanted to do was give Yuu his assignment and now here he was, receiving his first kiss from a stranger, a very good looking one at that.

"Hey Mikaela, who was at the-" Nothing prepared Yuu for what hr just witnessed, a million thoughts ran inside his head but the main one was why was Mika kissing Yoichi in his living room? "MIKAELA!!"

Yoichi's eyes opened, it was then he realized that he had kissed back. Mika parted from Yoichi's lips and looked at Yuu.

"Yuu-kun." Yoichi ran over to him. "This isn't what it looks like. I only came to give you this and and he suddenly pinned me down and-" 

"It's ok Yoichi." Yuu scowled at Mika. "I know you're not at fault here." He walked over to Mika and grabbed him by the hand pulling him up the stairs.
"You can just drop the book there on the table and please don't tell anyone about this."

"Um..ok." Yoichi nodded. "But Yuu-kun." Yuu turned to him, his face was red. Mika had gotten to him, Yuu only wished the poor boy would come out of his daze soon enough. "Who exactly is your friend?"

"A poor homeless beggar. I found him and I'm secretly looking after him." Yuu lied. "So please don't tell anyone, not even Guren knows about him."

"Um..ok..see you in school tomorrow." Yoichi waved and left. "Um..bye Mikaela." Yoichi waved while blushing, Mika waved back but Yuu smacked his hands and pushed him up the stairs.

Yuu laid in bed that night still thinking about Yoichi. He heard the door opens and watched Mika enter and lie beside him.

"You look tense." Mika said as he place his arms around him. "Let me help you with that." Yuu took his hands off him.

"My dad's at home." Yuu said.

"That hast stopped us before." Mika said.

"Well too bad, it will this time." Yuu said as he turned the other way.

"Well I guess it's ok." Mika said. "You are quite lucky that I'm not that much in the mood for sex."

"Sex Sex Sex. Is that really everything?" Yuu asked.

"Yes actually." Mika said. "Without it, I'd be dead."

"Why did you have to seduce my friend?" Yuu asked.

"Are you jealous?"

"No. Just frustrated. You're ruining my life."

"Ruining?" Mika asked. "You know it's not everyday a handsome person like me comes into your life and begins to have sex with you."

"If I was a girl, maybe then I'd like it." Yuu said. "But I'm a boy and I am not g-" Mika silenced him with a kiss, but what was strange was that he didn't close his eyes, his blue eyes were wide open, staring into green ones, it was like he was trying to prove him wrong. He finally parted and just in time, because Yuu had slowly begun to kiss back.

"I hate lies." Mika said, he was staring at Yuu giving him a very scary look. "And I don't tolerate liars."

"But I'm not lying." Yuu cried. "I'm not g-" Yuu was silenced with another kiss and this time Mika went all the was and had sex with him and like always, Yuu found himself enjoying it and begging for more.

Guren was all dressed and ready to leave, he looked at the clock on the wall, Yuu hadn't come out and he was running late for school. Had he left already? No he couldn't have. Not without saying goodbye. He walked towards his room t see if he was alright.

Guren opened Yuu's room only to be greeted with darkness, he was still in bed. He made his way to the bed and found Yuu still under the covers, now, he really was concerned. "Son, are you alright?" Yuu nodded. "Then why aren't you going to school?"

"I'm not feeling too good." Yuu said.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Guren asked. "I can go tomo-"

"No it's just a minor headache." Yuu said. "I'll be able to go to school next week."

"You sure?" Guren asked as he nodded. "Alright, bye." He leaned in and kissed his head.

"Bye dad." Yuu said as Guren left the room.

"You guys won't believe this." A boy said. "The word on every girls lip is that handsome blond dude that was with Yuu. Everyone's completely fallen for him."

"I wonder how Yuu came to meet him."
"What if, Yuu is gay, and that guy is actually his boyfriend?"

"It's possible."

"I wonder where he met that guy."

"Mikaela." Yoichi whispered to himself

"Huh?" Kimizuki looked at him. "What's that? Yoichi did you say something?"

"Huh? Um..nothing Shiho." Yoichi said, Kimizuki stared at him and noticed the smile on his face and was that, a blush?

It was twelve in the afternoon and Yuu was finally able to get up, he was so hungry and his body hurt like hell especially his hips. As he made his cereal, he wondered why it was him that Mika had to meet, why not another unfortunate soul. He'd been crying all morning thinking of what exactly his life now was.

"You're up." He felt Mika's arms wrap around his body. "I was beginning to think you'd stay in bed all day."

"Mikaela." Yuu said. "Please let go of me."

Mika sighed. "Seriously must we-"

"I SAID LET GO OF ME?!" Yuu screamed as he pushed Mika away, Mika was a bit shocked about what had just happened. "Haven't you had enough? Can't you see you're hurting me?" Yuu cried.

Mika didn't like this. No. The human was crying, why was he crying? He wasn't supposed to cry, Mika didn't want to pleasure someone only to have them in tears. "Could you please stop crying?"

"No. No I won't." Yuu cried. "Because you have caused me so much pain and I have been stupidly keeping it in, so I have to cry, I have to because I'm sick and tired of having you around ok, I want you to go away, you keep ruining my life."

"You don't mean that. What is it with you humans and lies?"

"I'm not lying." Yuu yelled. "I have had just about enough with you, and I can't take it anymore. Can't you see you're driving me insane?"

"So what now?" Mika asked. "Will you kick me out?"

"I don't know, just stay away from me. I'm actually begging this time." Yuu said and walked away not even caring about breakfast anymore.

The whole day went passed in silence, Yuu didn't talk to Mika and Mika didn't talk to Yuu. It was now time for bed, and Mika had been waiting a long while now for Yuu. He looked up to the bedside clock, it was ten past eleven. Where could he be?

He got up and opened the door, to go search for him. He saw him walking down the hallway, headed his way. Finally. He expected him to enter the room but instead he just walked passed him and entered another room. Great. He was so mad that he wasn't even going to stay in the same room with him.

Mika walked back in and closed the doors, he went to the bed and laid down staring at the ceiling. "Ok, he's mad now, tomorrow I'll apologize and I guess I shouldn't sleep with him each day." He said to himself before closing his eyes to sleep.

"Yuichiro." Mika called, he had been searching for Yuu ever since he woke up. He had gone to his room but it was empty and now he found himself searching the entire house for him, but sadly didn't find him.

He then noticed the door of the house was wide open, he walked our and walked to the gates, just as he thought, the gates were unlocked. He must have gone for a morning work, he would have suspected school but he knew that it was a Saturday, a day the humans stayed at home and rested.

"Well I guess I'll have to wait for him to get back." Mika said as he closed the gates and walked back into the house.

Everything seemed to be fairing well but the moment he slept again and woke up the next day, he became a bit concerned when Yuu had not yet returned home.

A/N: God I'm so slow with this puppy love, maybe it's because it's actually longer than NY other stories, each chapter being five thousand plus words. Maybe I should reduce it a bit. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, bye for now.

Tess out XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 6.2K 39
Mika Fanfic || Owari no Seraph (Y/N) (L/N) is an innocent young girl who was captured by the vampires when she was seven and was trapped inside Sangu...
111K 3.7K 20
Yuuichirou village got attack by an unknown army and was set on fire. His group of friend managed to escape safely. They tried to find a new place to...
11.5K 1.2K 21
[YUUYOI & YUUMIKA AU FANFICTION] Completed! *fairly edited* [40, 034 Words] "I have found you, my beautiful, broken flower. I will forever nurture y...
67K 1.7K 33
A kingdom overthrown by a greedy kings brother and hid away the royal family away deep in the dungeon. Once Yuu's friends get caught by some guards w...