Magazinista

By aratsgroup

⭐This is the first issue of Arats Magazine⭐ More

Quote
Buzzing Corner
Hollywood Buzz
Interview With the president
Drama corner
Story Land
Interview with Mehnaz
Undiscovered Talented Writer
Women's Day Special
#yourstory India Winner
Letter To My Little Girl
Top 10 songs
Writing Tip
Advertisements
Poetry tip Corner
#Trending
Fun Corner

Update with summer 2016

167 39 22
By aratsgroup

Summer is almost around the corner
and each one of you want to look great from head to toe ,with a sense of  new trend and fashion.

So here's to get started with 2016.
So say bye to 2015's wardrobe.

1. Asymmetrical croptop:

Crop tops were the most updated tops of 2015 and still is going on in 2016 but there's a slight change.
Asymmetrical crop tops are the new trend.

It's a good chance for girls who are insecure with showing their body to wear crop tops.

2.Daisy

Prints have been the most outgoing fashion every season and 2015 was all about big floral prints.

Replace them with daisies now,cause that's the new trend starting off.

2015:

2016:

3. lace up tops and dress

This is the hot new sophisticated top and dress admired by each celebs this year.
They might remind you of cowboy style but trust me you won't go wrong with this.

4.Sport shoes

Everyone has been love with high heels and sandals but there's been a slight change.
The most preferred shoes this season was and would be for next 5 years atleast are Adidas and nike shoes.

You can pair up this shoes with T-shirt and pants,skirts or dress.

Now that you got a scoop on the new trend,get yourself and your wardrobe updated .

Be updated and keep yourself stylish.

-Sasmina gurung

************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...