Sarah Montana Living In The B...

By Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... More

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High Lestér
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra
I Want More Than That

Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings

12.5K 72 8
By Cellienda

Some may have waited for quite a while for this... Have fun reading it :)

_____________

"Braid your hair!" mom panicked. I'm really slow when it comes to the hair and hid in the bathroom.

"Darrén!" mom sang as she opened the door.

"Hi mrs Hayden, uh I'm looking for Krystal?" his faint voice said but I could barely hear.

"Sure come on in! She's in the bathroom doing her business."

I heard his steps near the livingroom. Shit! Chris is there! But he might tell Darrén he just came or something... I beg you God.

My braid was finally done and I checked how the dress was. Tight. But not so tight that I can't move if you get what I mean.

But it looked good since the dress wasn't too show and not too boring. I opened the door and didn't see Darrén anywhere. I could see a glimpse of his shoulder in the livingroom and went there. He didn't notice me so I tapped his back.

He slowly turned his head but his expression when he saw me wasn't as slow. He was shocked. Shocked to the point he dropped his phone.

"You look amazing." he uttered. I returned a smile and eyed his phone on the floor. He reached for it and when he lifted it I saw that the screen was cracked.

"Again? What's the matter with Iphones cracking when you drop them just once?" he sighed and put it in his pocket.

"S-Sorry." I apologised.

"For what?"

"I kind of made you drop it..." I said with guilt.

"It's fine, I've dropped it hundreds of times and I'd do it hundreds of times over just to see you dressing up like that." he chuckled. I felt the blood in my face get thicker.

"Just go to your date already..." Chris whined. I didn't even notice he was watching the whole scene so I blushed again. But I have to thank him because he just gave me an opening to see if it really was a date.

I scanned Darrén's face but unfortunately he didn't hear what Chris said replying with a 'what?'. So typical Darrén when I want something.

"Let's go." I told him and he led me to his car. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." he answered with a grin on his face. I sat straight, wondering where he was taking me.

The car stopped. I looked out and saw it.

"Really?" I chuckled sarcastically. "McDonald's?"

He laughed and grabbed my hand.

"Maybe not the best place but it's the place I spoke to you forbthe first time."

That's true. He had approached me before the McDonald's incident but all those times was just laughing at me. But I do remember that he was just going for the bet. But now everything has changed. It's gone about 3 to 4 months and I can't believe how many things has changed.

I found my parents, or rather they came for me. I showed my music to the world. I found three different personalities in me. I got friends, following with hundreds of troubles where they help me. I just can't believe how lifeless my life was before.

We went in and he ordered for me. When he was standing. in the line he was watching me all the time as if I'd vanish if he didn't.

I smiled at him but then I couldn't see him anymore when a group of guys surrounded me. They were average. Just typical jocks from normal schools.

"Hey babe." one of them grinned. I could see how he just tried to impress. "Why don't you come and play with us?" I lifted my eyebrows.

If I were Sarah right now I'd smile and say thank you but no, but right now I'm Krystal and Krystal isn't that nice. I may be considered as a bitch to those I dislike.

"Disgusting." I said and saw how they got mad. They only check out looks and in my case they were staring at my chest and butt.

"Who do you think you are?!" they yelled, causing the whole McDonald's crows staring.

"I'm Krystal Hayden, and I hate jocks like you that think you rule and can do whatever you want!" I stood up screaming. They flinched, but not because of me.

"This girl is taken guys. Don't even dare to think about her." Darrén told him standing behind me like a knight protecting me even though I could take these guys myself. They snickered and finally left.

"Thanks." I thanked him and he put down the tray.

"Wasn't really anything big. You did the job." he said and gave me my cheese burger. I looked at the cashier that was obviously staring at me and noticed it was the manager. You know, the manager that fired me?

I gave him a victorious grin and he wrinkled his eyebrow. I love getting revenge, not that this was a good one and I didn't intend to have one oer this way. 

"Maybe he wants you back here." Darrén laughed and I nodded.

"He can forget that!" I mused.

"So where are you working now?" he asked out of nowhere. I can't tell him I have a part-time job as Sarah. But I don't know why, because it was extremely hard to lie right now. I've never had any problems with lying before but it feels extra hard right now? Though I don't know if it's because of time passing this far or my company.

"I... I... Just a normal job."

For me, it looked like he saw through my lie but Darrén always buy my lies. And also, he said okay too so he must have bought it right? But I was relieved that he didn't demand an answer.

"What have you been doing since last time we met?" That's a long time.

"I have just been... Taking care of the house and everything, nothing special." I nervously told him. "Have about you?"

"Really? I have just been filming the movie and stuff." he replied. "Nothing special." he imitated me which irritated me in an amused way. I hit him laughing right in the head.

"Stop that!" I chuckled. He laughed and threw a fry into my hair.

"What the hell!" I groaned and threw back it but me caught it with his mouth, eating it.

"I had that in my hair!" I giggled but he didn't seem to mind.

"Just better because your hair smells like cherries." he said and took a bite from his burger. Speaking of cherries, I bet I started looking like one. But he didn't even notice. Hah, the dense Darrén is accompanying me today! But the Bad boy Darrén was actually kind of cool but he likes to pop up at bad times. I noticed how everyone, and I mean everyone has different personalities inside themselves. In my case I found two other ones when I created this identity thing and Darrén has two different ones. Well three actually but I count in kindness with his denseness.

And then we have Emíne... She's a fashionista and model as you know but behind that sometimes she has a mean side of her. Not an evil as in devil, I mean like doing mean things for revenge or for those she thinks deserve it. But in Ambreal's case I have no idea. She's a pure angel. But maybe her role in the movie as the really hot girl that is heartless may be one of her personalities... No, I don't think so.

We were done and I got into his car.

"Where are we going now?" I asked excited. He grinned but didn't take his eyes off the road.

"Where do you want to go? I was planning on taking you home but we still have time."

I thought for a while. I have no idea about where to go on dates, even if this is one. But I know where I want to go. I directed him and he pulled up, stopping the car when we finally arrived. I opened the door as fast as I could, not being able to wait to feel the breeze from the wind with the stars above.

Darrén was behind me, watching me as I looked up; amazed of the beautiful stars that formed different lines. It was just about 8 o'clock but it's fall now and it gets dark earlier than it does at summer. I took off my jeans jacket that matched my tubedress I got from mom and threw it to the tree next to me, the tree I always sit and dwell on when I had problems before when I was just Krystal.

Darrén was sitting by the tree, leaning on it with my jacket on his lap watching over me.

"What is this place?" he asked when I finally sat down next to him.

"A place I always go to when I have stuff to think about." I smiled and looked up at a specific star that's kind of bigger, more clear and sticks out that I always seem to find when I'm here at night.

"You have things to think about now?" he asked, and straightened his back while leaning at the tree.

I turned my head meeting his eyes.

"I do. But I don't feel like thinking when I have nice company around me. And I always turn this place into such a sad place when I come. But it's actually a really nice place to tell you the truth."

He didn't answer, ending the conversation like that. We just sat there looking out. It was such a peaceful place. But it never was when I was alone here all the time. The company makes a difference. I guess I'll bring Emíne and Ambreal here sometime.

•••

My eyes opened slowly. I saw a big orange-pink-yellow color gather in front of me. I was so tired but waking up for that was worth it. It was the first time I saw a sunrise with my own eyes. I remembered what I wrote in my diary about how I want to be confessed to, recalling that I wanted sunset or was it sunrise? Doesn't really matter but they don't look alike. I see sunsets everytime I practice in the musicroom from the window and it's so beautiful but sunrises have different colors.

My head was heavy, leaning against a shoulder. I looked at my side and saw a big muscular body. Yes, my date; if it really was a date. If it was I won't regret it a bit because because if this is what a date is I'd go to them all the time.

Oh shit. Did I just sleep over here? Outside? I'm crazy sometimes. But still, totally worth it. But everyone must be worried, expecially mom because she planned the date and everything so I'm sure she'll throw herself on me when I come home asking me what happened.

Darrén hadn't woken up yet and I wanted to take the time to stay like this. I could just freeze the time right in this moment and I'd be happy forever. I just feel complete when I'm sitting here.

But soon enough he woke up too. I pretended that I was sleeping and he moved his shoulder a bit. He suddenly placed his hand on my right cheek. I hoped that I didn't react so he knew that I was awake.

He was quiet so I took that as an answer of not knowing I'm just fake sleeping. He let off the hand and I felt his whole body relax.

But I can't pretend forever either, no matter how much I want to stay here. If I don't wake up the whole day he'll definitely wake me up or carry me to the car driving me home which sounded more like Darrén.

I opened my eyes and saw his eyes looking at the sunrise that had gotten quite high up now since it was a long time ago when I had woken up seeing it. He didn't notice me with my big eyes watching him which amused me.

He turned his head to look at me and his eyes widened when he saw my eyes open. But me being awake wasn't the source of his shock filling his eyes, it was rather the small distance between our faces when he turned looking at me. My pinky would even fit in the distance, it was that small.

I don't know why but I slowly closed my eyes. I don't know if it was because I was tired or wanted him to... kiss me. But I heard his clothes moving and knew he was getting closer and closer. I felt his breath on me too. Even though we didn't brush our teeth yesterday or this morning it didn't smell or anything. But now I got worried about my breath.

I opened my eyes but I couldn't see clearly. The good thing about these fat bangs covering my eyes it tyat I can see through it but others can't see me. I saw his eyes, half closed looking at my lips. He finally decided to close our distance and closed his eyes as he leaned forward.

I jumped up when I heard my phone ring and vibrating. He did it too but not as exaggerated as I did. I answered, following with my stupid habit of not check who it was.

"Hello?" I said nervously, realising what I was just about to do.

"Where are you Krystal?!" mom's voice yelled through the speakers. I sighed.

"I'm a-"

"You stayed over at Darrén's place didn't you? Oh my god my daughter has turned into a woman, with my wedding dress on! I'm so happy for you!" she squeled.

"No mom... We just slept on the meadow about 30 feet from the parking lot at the convience store." I explained.

"It's too early for kids like you doing it on a field!" she shrieked.

"W-We just slept here! I wasn't planning on sleeping here it just happened!"

"Oh. Okay. Just come home later okay?"

"Yeah, see you." I hung up, following with a big fat sigh.

"You have to get home?" Darrén said with a sad face on.

"Not really. But you have to go to the shoot so we have some hours before that."

"Good." he grinned and took my hand. He led me to the car.

"Where are we going?" I questioned him as he started the car and realised I've asked him that a lot this date.

"Get some breakfast." he said and drove away.

•••

"I'm allergic to syrup." I told him when he offered me if after driving into the nearest waffle diner and got us two each.

"That's news." he chuckled and filled his waffle with syrup.

"Well actually not because I'm not really allergic to it." I said.

"What? Then why do you tell people that you are?"

"Because I dislike syrup..." I shamelessly looked away. Maybe it's a bit pathetic telling people I'm allergic to syrup because I don't want them to force it down in me but whatever.

"Than why don't you say so? And why?"

"I don't know... A habit. You know, when I was a kid I accidentally spilled syrup all over the floor right under the table but I covered up with a carpet. Then about a week later I went to check it and there were ants that had crawled into it and the syrup had hardened up so they were like trapped in there. So ever since then I didn't dare to even taste syrup because I thought it'd do the same to me."

He laughed. You know, big laughed at me. But I wasn't annoyed.

"That's so cute!" he shrieked. "So you've never tasted syrup before?"

I shook my head. "Not even once. But my friends told me I was uncool and tried to force me tasting it so my habit grew from that."

"Why don't you taste now then?" he suggested. "Or you'll never know how syrup taste like in your whole life!"

At the same time I wanted it but still didn't. But when his smile appeared it immediately leaned against the 'I want'-side.

"It can't be worse than trying to smoke." I compared and decided to try. I filled my waffle with syrup.

"How about we try the same time?" he laughed and cut a bit of his waffle and signed to me. I did it to and dipped it into the syrup.

"1." he counted.

"2." I added so that I'd be a part of the counting.

"3!" he shrieked and I put it into my mouth. I felt the waffle's crispy taste following with a sweet cream making it even better. Now I kind of understand why people like syrup.

"Good right?" he said chewing his waffle.

"Actually... yeah." I chimed.

______________

Tell me what you think!! I wrote this very easily, there was a great flow and ideas popped up from everywhere. I think this just may the the funniest(not as in humoristic, more fun for me I mean) chapter I've written... I really want your thoughts about it.

COMMOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 947 27
"Oh my goodness! How much could you save?" "Only ourselves, the clothes on our backs, and phones in our hands" >>> Annie LeBlanc has lived in the sam...
2.2M 37.4K 22
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
11.6K 894 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
25 3 5
Settling into campus life at the posh Reyersen Academy acting school, Oliana Mercer prepares for an audition for a lead part in a play called Cold. S...