Stepbrother ✔

By XthatONEchicX

"You're so lame." Alexander comments as he walks into the kitchen. "Shut up, I don't care." I scoff as I con... More

Stepbrother
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
Character Interview
Epilogue

1.9

415K 13.7K 8.8K
By XthatONEchicX

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

"Courtney!" Mrs. Garcia scolds from the front of the class and I snap my head up from my desk.

"I, uh, present!" I call out, hearing the class burst into laughter as she narrows her eyes at me.

"I will not tolerate sleeping in my class." She informs and I rub my cheek sleepily, before I prop my elbow on my desk and rest my head against my palm. "Courtney!" She snaps, and I immediately snap my eyes open again.

"I'm awake!" I groan, rubbing my eyes. "Just...tired." I add, leaning forward and resting my head down on my arms. I barely had any sleep last night; I watched Netflix until three in the morning.

"That's it, detention room, now!"

"Wait, what?" I ask, lifting my head to gape at her. "No, you can't do that!" I argue, turning to glare at Alexander as I hear him chuckle. He instantly throws his hands up in defeat and I sigh, focusing back to Mrs. Garcia. "I'm sorry, I'll stay awake, just please don't send me to detention."

She lets out a frustrated sigh, but nods her head nonetheless. "Alright, but I expect you to have down all the notes before the end of class."

"Yes, of course." I agree.

I look over at the board and widen my eyes when I see that both white boards are full of writing. I then switch my gaze down at my notebook and groan when the only thing I have down is the date. The worst part is, there's only ten minutes left of class.

On second thought, I would like to go to detention.

* * *

"I can really use some coffee." I grumble, as I stuff my books into my locker and I yawn into my hand.

"Hey, Courts." A voice speaks up from beside me and I jump up in surprise, smacking my head back on the door to my locker. I groan in pain as I rub the area and Alexander bursts into laughter.

"What do you want?" I ask, and he wipes an imaginary tear from his eye.

"Nothing. Why would you suspect that I want something?" He smirks and I roll my eyes, shutting my locker and yawning into my hand again. "You look like shit."

"Very subtle, jerk." I scoff and walk past him, but he swings his arm around my shoulders and walks beside me.

"Hey, I'm just being honest." He laughs.

"Oh yeah?" I question, and he nods his head in response. "Well, if I were to be honest with you, I would only waste my time. Mainly because I don't care about your life." I retort and give him a smug smile.

"That was harsh, doll face." He says, placing a hand over his heart and I roll my eyes as I smile.

"As if your ego would take it offensively."

"My ego is bruised by your harsh words, for your information." He tells me, guiding me towards the cafeteria, and I shake my head at him. He suddenly makes us halt and I'm caught off guard when he pulls me behind a wall.

"What the heck?" I question when he ducks behind me. "Alex, wha–"

"Shh, I'm hiding from this one girl who doesn't know the definition of no." He snaps and I raise an eyebrow as I turn around to look at him. "Just stay still and don't talk, please."

"Okay, but only because you said please." I smile, and we wait a few more minutes until he finally stands up again. He continues to guide me towards the cafeteria and I can't help but ask, "What do you mean by, 'doesn't know the definition of no'?"

He sighs, "She keeps trying to set up a fuck-night, but I keep telling her no. I have been for the last two weeks, but she keeps insisting and I keep saying no, like I said."

I grimace at the thought and he laughs at my face expression.

"That was my exact reaction when she came to the house in only a robe on Saturday." He pulls a face at the memory and I scrunch up my face in disgust. "If you look up the word desperate, she will surely pop up."

I shake my head to try and get rid of that information but it's no use, it's engraved into my brain.

"Alex, over here!" The guys call out as they wave their hands frantically in the air and I shake my head in amusement when Damian takes it a step further—he's standing up, making sexual gestures as he sends flirty kisses our way.

He pulls up his shirt as he rubs himself, and I laugh softly to myself as girls passing by don't even try to hide the fact that they're drooling over the sight of his abs.

When we finally reach them, Damian winks at Alex and says, "Hola, papacito." Causing me to nearly choke to death on my saliva. "Oh, hey, Courtney." He greets as he laughs and I cough aggressively.

"Hey, this reminds me of the day when I had to pick you up." Alexander speaks up and I hold up my thumb as I finally calm myself down.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." I say sarcastically and they all grin in response. "Anyways, I'm starving so I'm going to the lunch line. Anyone want to join me?" I ask and they all shake their head, except for Damian.

"I'll go with you, babe." He says, hooking his arm with mine and leading me to the lunch line. Once we're in line, he turns to face me and I furrow my eyebrows when he looks over at the guys. I follow his gaze and turn back to him when I see them all just talking.

"Um, what's wrong?" I ask him awkwardly, and he puts his finger in front of my lips. Okay then...

"Has Alexander told you anything interesting yet?" He asks and I look over at the guys for a split second, before I focus my attention back on him.

"Apart from him letting down sex offers?" I question, and he nods his head. "No." His smile quickly turns into a frown and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Why do you ask?"

"Just a bet I'm trying to win." He replies nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders. "I have a week left, or else I can kiss Benjamin Franklin goodbye."

"Woah, one-hundred dollars? That's one serious bet." I acknowledge and he nods his head in agreement.

"Yeah, that's why I need to win." He says, before he leans in towards my ear. "I don't have one-hundred dollars to spare, I just agreed to the bet in hopes of winning. So if I lose, I'm screwed." He whispers and I laugh, catching up with the line as they move forward.

"Very risky business." I point out, grabbing a tray and handing one over to Damian.

"Yeah, I know. If one of us fails to pay up, we have to run around the school butt naked." He adds and I turn to stare at him wide-eyed. "We like to go big." He shrugs.

"I can see that." I laugh, placing a cheeseburger on my tray along with an orange juice carton. I turn to look at Damian and laugh silently to myself when I see him drop a slice of pizza on the floor.

He quickly pushes it away with his foot and I narrow my eyes at him when he casually grabs another slice and sets it down on his tray. He turns to me and gestures for me to keep silent with his index finger in front of his lips.

I simply shake my head at him and pay for my lunch, before I walk back towards the rest of the guys.

"Hey wait up, chica." Damian says as he quickly catches up to me and I turn to smile at him.

"Go away, creep." I tell him teasingly and he just rolls his eyes at me.

"Sure, bob."

I laugh and take my seat on the table between Damian and Jacob—just last week Emily and I decided to ditch the library and started sitting with the guys. Yes, Julian is here too.

I turn to give him a small smile and he returns an awkward one. I'm over the breakup, but he doesn't seem to understand that.

I take a bite out of my burger and watch as Emily drops her tray beside Damian and plops down on the chair.

"Hey, guys." She greets, and the guys simply nod their head at her in acknowledgement. She turns her head to the right and smiles up at Damian, who is practically inhaling his pizza. "Hey, Damian."

He stops stuffing his face as he turns to her and nods his head, just like the rest of the guys. Her smile drops from her face as he continues to stuff his face and she begins to pick at her fries.

"Everything alright, Em?" I ask as I finish chewing my burger and she snaps her head up to look at me. She sends me a small smile and pops a fry into her mouth.

"Yeah, everything's fine." She answers, but it doesn't convince me and I send her a knowing look, causing her to sigh. "I'll tell you later," she mouths and I nod my head, before I take another bite from my burger.

* * *

"Hey, Julian." I call out as I pop my head into his room, and he jumps up in surprise as he turns his head in my direction.

"Oh, hey, Courtney." He greets and I smile, continuing to drag Emily towards her room.

Once we're inside, I shut the door behind me and turn to look at her expectantly. "Alright, now spill." I demand and she sighs in defeat, going to sit down at the edge of her bed. "I'm waiting..." I drawl, tapping my foot impatiently as she stays silent.

Letting out another sigh, she rushes out the words, "IThinkILikeDamian."

I smirk as I understand exactly what she said, but I decide to tease her. "I'm sorry, what? I didn't quite catch that." I muse as I cup a hand behind my ear, bending down and turning my ear in her direction.

"I hate you." She grumbles.

I laugh at her flushed cheeks and rush towards the bed, sitting down beside her. "Can you please repeat what you said?" I tell her, playfully pinching her cheeks.

"I like Damian, Courtney." She groans as she runs her hand through her hair and falls back on the bed. "I like Damian." She repeats, more to herself this time though.

"Okay, then just tell him?" I question, and she quickly sits up again to give me a horrified look. "What?"

"Are you crazy?!" She screeches, and I raise an eyebrow at her baffled expression.

"No?"

"I can't just tell him!" She argues, standing up from the bed to pace around the room. "What if he doesn't feel the same way?! What if he just wants to stay as friends?! What if–"

"What if it ends up working out perfectly fine?" I cut her off with a rhetorical question of my own. She stops pacing around and turns her attention to me once again. "What if he secretly likes you too, but is too shy to admit it?"

Her horrified expression soon turns itself into a smirk and I stare at her in confusion. "I'll admit my feelings, if you admit yours."

"What?! No!" I quickly object and she jumps up and down in excitement, clapping her hands together.

"Yes! Yes, that's a perfect idea!" She cheers. "Tomorrow during lunch, you and me, we're both confessing our feelings to our spoken crushes."

I shake my head furiously, crossing my arms across my chest. "Nope, no way, nah fam, I'm good."

"Oh come on, don't be such a pussy." She scoffs.

I frown, "Wait, what's wrong with being a pussy?"

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Haha, alright that concludes chapter 19. I hope you enjoyed and what do you think about #Demily? Damian is my favorite character lol.

Who's your favorite character? Comment your answers here.

❤︎Much Love with Hugs & Kisses❤︎

Kimmy Hers 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 25K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...
5.1M 109K 31
*Best Friends with complicated benefits* .......... "Why don't you?" I asked, my voice was breathless, husky. "Just f*ck me?" I felt the heat of his...
101K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
2.1M 61.2K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...