Rebirth In Hunter X Hunter

Від AriaNeesan

A fifteen year old Kuroi Akuma had been an orphan since she was born. Her parents died due to an accident and... Більше

Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
OC Information (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited) (The Hunter Exam Arc)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Shippings
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13
Reader X Illumi
Chapter 14 (The Zoldyck Family Arc) (Edited)
Chapter 15 (Heaven's Arena Arc)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
20 True Facts
Chapter 19
As we all know
new book and help.
Sorry.

Chapter 18

7K 237 78
Від AriaNeesan

A/N

Okay, so despite the fact I am having my exams right now, being an author who loves her readers a lot, I will update a chapter dedicate to all of you who are reading this.

By the way, my examination will end on the sixteenth of March and after that, the whole school has to prepare for the 60th Anniversary. Since I am an eleventh grader, my class will be busy as heck, we even have to come to school during the holidays.

Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Update on the 17/3:

So school is over and our principal decided to extend the date of the anniversary which will be on November. So that means, no work during the holidays and I can update.

***

'If you know what's good for you, then you better back off before I do it' - Vycen Xavier

KIMIKO

After Hisoka left in the shadows, three familiar Nen users emerged, standing in front of us but the two oblivious boys ignored them as the clock showed us the time. 10:37.

"Let's go," Gon said.

"Yeah," Killua agreed and I nodded my head. The three of us walked into the shadows and went to the register for our registration. An employee was there and smiled at us, giving us a welcome.

"Welcome to the group of the 200th floor. Please sign the inscription form," she said and we did just that before she took it back. "Do you also want the one for participating in the fights?" she asked.

"Sorry?"

"In this group, there's a system of fights declaration," she began to explain. "You dispose of a preparation time of 90 days. This system allows you to fight the day you want with a delay of three months. Of course, you can fight whatever the day, and even wait for the time limit for it. After your first fight, you again dispose of 90 days. Please note that if you don't take part in any fights during the delay, you'll be disqualified and your inscription will be cancelled."

"'After the first fight'... You mean...," Gon asked. "In this group, we fight several times...?"

Turning to the boys, I explained. "In the 200th floor, you need ten victories to win but if you have four defeats, you'll lose the whole thing and have to start from the very beginning. If you achieve all ten victories, you'll be a floor master," I said.

"Wait, that's it?" Killua asked and I just nodded my head as the employee was sweating because they were not enthusiastic about it and so, she began to explain about how good it is and how tall the place was.

As the boys were talking about how boring and uninterested that place was, I leaned against the wall and looked behind the two boys to find the trio troublesome there, standing as if they wanted to register. They actually did but they also had a purpose.

When the employee told Gon to write the form, that was when Killua turned and leaned his elbows against the stand of the register. Staring at the three men, Killua asked, "A problem?"

"No, no. We also want to fill out a form, so we're queuing," the man with one armless arm named Sadoso, the rookie hunter, said. Eyeing at him for a while, Killua turned and filled out the forms whilst keeping an eye on them.

After filling out the forms, I followed Gon's idea, the employee gave us our room keys, Gon's 2207, Killua's 2223 and mine was 2219, and we left the register, glancing the trio before they were out of our sight.

"Them, you can be sure they've been hazed. You think that if we come here without knowing anything, we would have met the same fate?" Killua asked as we arrived at our destination, Gon's room. The room was nothing special compared to the guest room in Killua's mansion.

"Gon! Look!" Killing pointed at the television and we all turned to find an interesting result.

"The date of the fight has been settled! Fighting room of the 225th floor. March 11th at 3pm," the television showed us. Killua looked deep in thought before he muttered.

"But... The 11th, that's tomorrow, isn't it?" the albino turned to see his best friend ready with Ten surrounding him. The wild boy told his best friend that he knew he would not win but he could care less because he wanted to test his Ten. Killua gave him a silent answer and I just breath out a hopeless sigh.

***

Like in the anime, Gon lost to Gido and being the hotheaded in the group, he did not listen to any of us in the fight which in result ended him with injuries on his face, a broken arm and broken ribs.

"On the right arm, fracture of the radius and the cubitus and a crack on the higher part. Three fractures and twelve cracks in your ribs," I said to the person who was sitting on the bed with his tongue stick out.

"Convalescence: Four months," Killua continued and the two of us then muttered at Gon Freecs.

"Stupid Animal."

Gon gave a stupid apology which Killua, in return, poked his head a millions of time. "I don't care about your apologies! What the hell went through your mind!? Huh!?" Killua yelled. Breathing out a hopeless sigh at the two hopeless boys, I leaned my body against the wall beside the bed and looked out the window as the albino continued to scold Gon.

I then thought about what my brother said last night.

*FLASHBACK*

After Gon's big defeat and treatment, Killua and I left Gon's room and hit the hay. Laying on the bed, I began to doze off and sooner or later, I slept.

A white room then cover the empty mind of mine and stood in the room was none other than Kei Akio, my older brother and the only family member I have.

"Hey," he greeted and I smiled.

"What's up?" I asked as we sat down on the floor like we always do since the room was lacking on furniture. Not space but furniture. His happy face then turned sour and he look deep in thought as if he was fighting against something.

"What's wrong, Akio?" I asked, placing a hand on his shoulder and he looked up.

Breathing out a sigh, he then told me what was in his mind. "Miko. I have some news to tell you," he muttered and I tilted my head, blinking. Closing his eyes and reopened it, he said, "Someone had just cut the String."

With that news, I gasped and my eyes widen. "Who?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulder before he leaned and intertwined his fingers in front of him.

"My senses told me it's someone I know a very long time," he said and I gave him a questioning look before realisation hit.

"Father."

"No."

"Huh!? Then who? The only person who could that would be father besides you," I said and he shook his head.

"Father's aura would spike whenever he tries to the cut the String. The aura I'm sensing right now is calm, as if cutting the String is like cutting a real one which is impossible. Only a Kei can do it. If someone not from the Kei clan cuts it, they will die," Akio explained and my eyes widen.

"Then what are we going to do?" I asked.

Looking at me with his amethyst coloured eyes, he said, "I want you to find them." Find them?

"How?"

"Search for them high and low. From country to country. Island to island. Anywhere."

"Brother, this is an impossible mission. How am I supposed to find someone I don't know in this world?" I asked, throwing my arms in the air.

"When two people get transported into the Link, a connection or Bond is made between the two. Even if you don't know each other but the two will be connected. Unless one finds the other, the bond will never be broken," Akio said.

"Are you saying that unless the ties breaks, our fate will be the same? If I get hurt, that person will get the same results?" I asked.

"Not really. This bond is more like if that person is killed, you're going to die with it. The same goes for sickness. Getting hurt is different because you came here first before the other person. If the two of you came at the same time, things would be different."

Silence.

"So how am I going to find them?" I asked after a long silence.

"Use your instincts. With the bond now connected, you will feel the person's aura, whether they are distant or near, it can also happen if that person is standing next to you but you don't know.

"But I want you to be careful," Akio said, his eyes narrowed.

"That person could be dangerous. They could be with the Phantom Troupe or the Mafia. They could be one of the Zodiacs or a three star Hunter. You'll never know. They might hurt you. Like I said, it's someone I know a very long time. This person might be my enemy or companion. Whoever the person is, keep your guard up.

"If you actually meet them, the bond will break and the two of you can continue with your lives with ease," he ended.

"That's it?"

He nodded. "Though there is a condition. When one hates the other, the bond will not break and it will stay like that until the one accepts it," and with that, my eyes widen once more.

"You kidding?"

"No, I'm not."

"So, I have to befriend that person?"

He nodded again. Breathing out a hopeless sigh, I ran my hand on my hair and pulled it slightly.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Miko! Hey! Earth to Miko!" a voice called out and I snapped from my thoughts to find Killua in front of me, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh, what's up?" I asked and Killua face palmed whilst Gon gave me a worried look.

"You were spacing out the entire time. Are you okay?" Gon asked and I nodded my head, giving them a smile.

"Yeah, I am. Don't worry about it. Just some things in mind is all," I told them. They gave me a worried look before a knock disturbed the silent atmosphere and Killua took a look.

"Yes?" he spoke, crushing Gon's arm using his foot in the process and went to the door. As soon as he opened the door, his eyes widened when he saw a familiar four eyes behind the door. Silence filled the air and the sound of Wing's shoes echoed through the room as he walked to Gon.

"Wing... Uh, I... Sorry," Gon apologized and before we knew it, a slap echoed through the room and Gon's head was pushed to the right and a red hand print was seen on his cheek. Killua's and my eyes widened at Wing's act.

"I don't want your apologies!! What were you thinking!?" Wing scolded. "You saw what the ones that arrived here without knowing anything about Nen and were baptised looked like? It wouldn't have been surprising if you'd ended up like them!" he continued.

"I already said all that," Killua said with his hands behind his head. Breathing out a hopeless sigh, Wing outstretched his hand and placed it on Gon's shoulder, saying he was lucky it ended up like that. The wild boy gave him an apologetic look and said he was sorry but Wing said, "No. No way," with a deadpanned face before an irk mark popped out.

"Do you know how long the convalescence will last?" Wing asked.

"The doctor said about two months," Killua lied and I had the urge to facepalm at him.

"For two months from now, it's forbidden for you to fight. And I won't even let you exercise Nen or study it. If you don't respect these conditions, I'll consider myself to have nothing to do with you anymore. What do you say?" Wing asked.

"Okay, I promise and I'll keep this promise," Gon promised. Wing then tied the Nen thread around his pinky and told him if he ever looked at it, he will remember his promise before telling Killua and I to come with him. I told him I would catch up with them as I had a match with someone.

"Good luck, Kimiko," Killua cheered, smiling at me and I returned it.

"Thanks, Killua," and with that, I left and went to the 205th floor where my fight would be held. Going inside the waiting room, the smell of sweats greeted me and I had to pinch my nose from the odour as I squeezed my way through the people who were about to have their fight. Sitting on a bench between two buff guys, I looked at the television to find a guy with a hood fighting against a hulk.

For some reason and like a gut feeling, I felt like I know who the guy with the hood is but I do not know who. Rubbing my hand on my chin, I thought harder but gave up when I had nothing in mind. The mystery guy was standing there, looking down as if he does not want to show his face whereas the hulk person was smirking, as if the mystery guy was scared of him.

If I was the mystery guy, he would be dead in a few seconds. Of course, I should not underestimate my opponent despite their appearance and personality. Like they said, do not judge a book by its cover. The referee then started the fight and with that said, the battle began.

Zico, the Hulk, was the first to move and was about to punch Raven, the mystery guy, but unfortunately for him, he dodged the attack and made a back flip, landing behind Zico and swiped his feet which in result, made Zico fell on the floor with his head making contact with the ground, hard. The clean hit made the points on Raven's side increase to two. With the said result, the crowd who voted for Raven cheered whereas those who voted for Zico was screaming and shouting, tell him to kick his ass hard and win the fight.

As the two were fighting off, hand to hand combat, my number was called followed by the second number. "Miki-san and Hiro-san, please come to the 205th floor to start your fight." With that said, I groaned, not able to see the whole match and stood up from the bench and went out of the stinky room.

As soon as I was standing in the back of the ring in the shadows where people can't see me, I breathed out a sigh to calm my racing heart. I was not nervous. I was more like...

Excited.

This is my first time fighting against someone fair and square in the Heaven's Arena and I'm excited to beat that guy's ass. Rotating my neck to release its stiffness and cracking my joints and twisting my limbs to prevent cramps, I hopped for a minuted before closing my eyes.

Concentrating my aura, I made sure it didn't spike due to the excitement I felt. I knew the method was more like Hisoka but I'm not the type of person who kills for fun and that, I have emotions and feeling empathy about someone. As soon as my aura was calmed and stabled, I reopened my eyes and my battle then started.

***

THIRD PERSON

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the Heaven's Arena!" the announcer who was inside a room above the stage said, her voice echoed in the room full of people who were dying to see two fighters fight against each other and not only that but also to see who will be the winner and move on to the next fight.

The crowd wad wild and they were all shouting for their favorite fighters. It was actually a first time in the Heaven's Arena that the crowd was voting on a twelve year old kid who will be fighting against one of the strongest fighter in the arena. Even the girl was surprised that her votes were a small distance away from her opponent.

Truth to be told, she did not want to fight on that day. She wanted to be with her best friends but since she wrote any day would be fine for her, she had to suck it up and get over it which then led you to where she was. The said girl cracked her knuckles and rotated both of her arms to prevent any damage like cramps.

"On the red side, he who is mysterious and just a new comer but he came in like a wrecking ball, dealing with his obstacles! With two loses and seven wins, meet the mysterious joker, Hisoka!" the announcer announced which then the crowd cheered and there was also a 'I love you' from one of his fangirls. Odd, is it not?

Nevertheless, we all knew too well he only got his eyes on the person he would be fighting in a few minutes. Hisoka was walking to the ring, with his hand on his hip and as soon as he was standing there, his smirk widened and licked his lips when he saw a pair of red eyes in the shadows across from him, glaring at the pink haired man for not only ruining her moments with her best friends but also for picking an earlier date for the fight.

She knew he wanted to fight her pretty badly but that did not mean she had to fight him just when she was already on the 200th floor a few days ago. The girl breathed out a hopeless sigh as the announcer announced her arrival.

"And on the blue side, he is only twelve years old but he was able to come here with only a chop on the neck. With one win and zero loses, meet the young lad, Kei Miki!" and with that, the girl walked out of the shadows and went to the ring. The crowd cheered for the said girl as she climbed up the stairs and was face to face with the joker who was smiling at her.

"We meet again, Miki," he said and she rolled her eyes.

"We met a few days ago, Hisoka," she muttered to which he chuckled and gave her a smirk and gleaming eyes.

"Still, it feels longer for me as I couldn't wait for this," he said before licking his lip. Shivering in disgust, the juror on the ring motioned for the two to step forward. When they stood across in a few centimeters away, Kimiko looked up to face the joker as Hisoka looked down, thanks to their height difference.

"Are you both ready?" the juror asked. The two hunters nodded their head and with that, the juror raised his arm, only for him to cut the air as a sign.

"Go!"

***

A/N

And that's that! Sorry for not updating you guys. I just finished this while watching my childhood movie, Lilo and Stitch. It's quite funny though.

Well, anyways. Hope you guys like this chapter. I don't remember when I made this chapter but I think it was either June or July. I don't know.

Ciao~

-Author-san

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

200K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
12.6K 314 42
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* You are gon's sister you look nothing alike because you are like your mother. You never wanted to see you...
6.8K 175 20
A little girl around the age of 3, lost all of her memories after being kicked outside of the house by her adoptive parents. She never met or remembe...
46.2K 1.9K 66
"Even if I tried, I could never forget you." Being in your final year of high school, you rapidly get sucked into the life of six older guys that at...