My babysitter

By KaiannaMays

If you like Chris Brown read this book!! If you don't like Chris Brown... Still read this book cause it will... More

Lies You Tell
Acquainted
School
Hanging with boo
Secrets
Secrets Part 2
Rememerance
Are We A Family?
Maybe
Here We Go
Here We Go P.2
Here We Go P.3
Turn Up
We Did It
Why Now?
Church
Let's Chill
In Love With You
OH NO!!
The Perfect One
Clubbing
Songs
Really??
What Would You Do If...
Thanks!!
Do You Mind??
Do You Mind?? P.2 *Rated R*
Jealousy??
Sadness??
Jealousy P.2 (SO SAD!!)
You Don't Understand
I Don't Need The Bullshit
Sequel Names/ The Book Is Over
Sequel Is Up

Memory

5.1K 148 20
By KaiannaMays

Malaya

"Shes waking up" i heard a female voice say around me. I tried to open my eyes but they wouldnt open as fast as i wanted them to.

"Lay baby wake up" i heard a male voice say. i opened my eyes halfway to get half blured people in my face.

"Wh-" i tried to talk but my voice was weak so i held my throat.

"She needs water" someone yelled. (Haha!! SHE NEEDS SOME MILK!! Sorry that just came to mind.) I finally got my eyes to open and see im in my bed with Chris, Khyree, Traylen, My mom, and Nay... WAIT NAY!! I got happy but couldn't really show it.

"Nayla, Chris, Traylen lets go" my mom said to them. They all smacked they lips then left out with her.

"So do you remember anything" Khyree asked sitting on the side of me. I sat up a little on the headboard, took some water then spoke.

"Yeah not how i wanted it to be but it is what it is" i said shrugging my shoulders.

"Do your remember your dad" he asked. I nodded my head.

"I also remember what i said to you and Maiah" i smiled at the thought.

"Oh"

"I still do love you as a friend i just hope you know i can't go back to loving you like i did" i said hugging him he smiled then hugged me back.

"Im sorry for hitting you i was just mad because my mom died but that still gave me no reaso-" I covered his mouth then laughed.

"You talk to much Khy" i said laughing laying my head on his shoulder.

"Yep i see i got my old Bree back" he chuckled. I smiled cause he was the only one i allowed to call me Bree cause my middle name.

"Yeah but not all the way-" i said.

"I expected you to say that but its cool" he said cutting me off. I stood up wobbling a little so Khy came up behind me helping me walk down stairs. As soon as my foot hit the last stair i was taken off of my feet.

"Laya your back" she swung me around. I decided to play with her and act like i didn't know her.

"Khyree who is this" i pointed at her in disgust. Her smile dropped then she was finna speak before i cut her off. "Im just playing boo give me a hug" i said taking her into a hug. Nayla is my girl best friend she help me when i was pregnant with Maiah and way before.

"Girl don't do that i was finna die" she said. I laughed going to sit down on the couch with her following me. "So why didn't you tell me you know Mr. High yella" she asked. I laughed cause i knew exactly who she was talking about.

"Bish i would if i remembered half the things in my life" i said.

"So are you guys close cause he cared a lot about you when you was out" she said raising an eyebrow.

"Um... No he's my babysitter and i was under his care so he probably wanted to know if i was ok" i lied straight through my teeth.

"Nahhh hoe, you lying" she pierced her lips at me.

"And what makes you think that"

"Yo face is turning red just talking about him" she said chuckling.

"Fine" i said defeated. "We mess with each other low-key and we like each other but nothing big" i said all in one breath as her eyes got big.

"The Chris Brown likes you-" she said as i covered her mouth from her being to loud. She popped my hands away. "Chill nigga he ain't here, he and your mom went on a walk cause she need to talk to him bout something" she said. I looked around.

"Than wheres Maiah" i asked.

"She went with them cause Chris said he didn't want her to bother you"

"Oh" as soon as i said that the door opened revealing all of them. "Hey mommy" i said smiling over the top. She looked at me then at Chris then back at me.

"Mhmm..." she said walking past me to the stairs and to her room. I looked at Chris, for him to smile weakly then i looked at Nayla for her to fan me off towards him smirking. I walked over to Nayla cause she looked like she had something to say.

"I bet you ya'll ain't that close for you to do anything and he be okay with it" she challenged.

"I bet i can. Wait til my mom leaves for work in 5 minutes" i said. We fist bumped then i walked up the stairs to my moms room tapping lightly on the door.

"Who is it" she said loud so i could hear her.

"Lay" i said. It was silent til the door swung open to her with her hand on her hip.

"Yes" she snapped.

"Um... Can i come in" i asked messing with my sweats i had on. She opened the door wider so i could step in, so i did so sitting on the edge of her bed. She went back to the bathroom with the door opened so i assume she was fixing her hair. "Mom where did you, Chris and Maiah go" i asked in my nicest voice.

"You mean to tell me you ain't know where the BABYSITTER was taking YOUR daughter" she asked putting emphasis on babysitter and your.

"Nayla told me you guys went on a walk to talk" i said.

"Yep, you know what we talked about" she said. I shook my head as she looked at me then cut the light off coming to sit on the bed by me. "We talked about how Chris Brown likes my daughter" she said calmly but too calm.

"Oh really she must be a lucky girl" i said looking down.

"Yeah but i said to them that its okay, as long as they keep there hands and baby-makers to themselves" she said smiling hugging me.

"Thanks mom who told you" i asked.

"The Chris Brown himself, im guessing it slipped" she said. "Im only allowing you cause i trust you" she said. I smiled, see guys i am very trust worthy.(A/N) There should be an YEET at the end of that sentence.) Haha!! Shut up didn't no one ask yo nosey ass. Anyway I walked down stairs to see Nayla gone but Chris playing with Maiah. "Where Boo go" i asked him.

"She's in the kitchen" he said going back to playing with Maiah. Footsteps was coming sown the stairs then my mom appeared with her hair all nice and a suit case.

"Hey Lay i got called for a business trip so im going to be out for a week" she said getting ready to open the door.

"Nuh uh!! This whole time we was talking up stairs you didn't wanna say nun, thats cold" i said chuckling a little at my kidish ways.

"Well you didn't ask" she said going out the door. "Love you babes" she said. I then heard her car start then it was silent.

"Who was that" Nay ask coming out the kitchen smacking.

"Her mom left on a one week business trip" Chris said.

"Oh bitch i know you is not eating my Sour Patch" i yelled.

"Yep taste good too" she said putting a handful in her mouth smacking again.

"You buying me some more, noodle head" i yelled then Maiah started crying. I heard someone coming down the stairs fast til i seen it was Khyree.

"What happened" he asked rushing to her picking her up from Chris arms.

"Her mama yelling made her cry" Nay said to him. "She should be used to it, been doing it the whole pregnancy" she finished laughing.

"I don't think that's funny" i said.

"It is true" Khyree chuckled a little. When they stopped they little laugh it up thing Maiah clapped her hands. "You want some Ice cream" he asked.

"Nuh un she ain't finna be jumping the walls having me up, unless you watching her" i said then asked.

"Yeah whatever, Maiah lets go" he said then walked out.

"You had no say-so just now" Nayla laughed. I chuckled throwing my hands up.

"Right, i guess im the one who carried her and birthed her. After that no say-so anymore" i said. It then got silent besides the TV playing football that Chris was deep into, Nay looked over at him the nodding her head that way reminding me of the bet. "Chris" i called. He didn't look up, speak, head nod just kept looking at the TV. I walked over to him and sat on his lap as he wrapped a arm around my waist and the other one my butt still watching TV. Nayla's eyes got wide noticing i wasn't playing about what i told her.

"Ohhh...." she said making me look at her and smirk. She did the 'I See Ya'll' gesture then stopped. I decided to take this time to ask about the mom knowing thing.

"Chris" i called him. Nope didn't work. "Chris" still didnt work. "Reece" Nope. "Babe" he stopped looking at the screen then finally faced me. I smirked. "So that's the magic word" i asked.

"Yep what cha want" he asked with his little accent, I almost melted.

"Don't say it like that ever again less you trynna get down" i whispered in his ear.

"Maybe i am" he smirked as Nay looked at us in disgust.

"Anyway what happened on the walk you took with my mom" i asked.

"She was asking a lot of questions then it came down to did i have a girlfriend, so i said no. So she keep pressuring me about other stuff so i told her and she said she knew it" he said.

"She lied to me and said that you let it slip... You ain't let shit slip" i said mad my mom lied to me... AGAIN!

"So wait he really does like you" Nayla said being dumb.

"Yeah do i really like you" Chris repeated laughing a little. "Nahh she too much for me" he said.

"I know i have that affect on men" i said flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Uh no" he said laughing with Nay joining. I poked out my lip.

"That's not funny" i said. He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Don't do that unless you trynna get it right now" i felt him rise under me.

"I thought i wasn't bae" i smirked.

"Come on baby you know i love you" he said. I smiled then kissed his jaw repeatedly earning a groan.

"Dang someones hormonal today" i giggled.

"You trynna get it today, cause right now in my mind you Begging For It (See what i did there)" he said out loud so Nay could hear.

"Ok ima just take that as a yeah" she laughed a little getting up headed for the stairs.

"Where you going" i asked as Chris messed with my sweat pants.

"To bed at least ima try just don't be to loud" she said giggling.

"That's not a promise in my circumstances" he said pointing down.

"Oh god!! Good night and tell Khyree to bring Maiah to my room instead" she said walking up the stairs til we heard a door close. Chris laid me back on the couch kissing all over my chest, neck and face.

"Not right now Chris" i said pushing him off by his chest.

"When" he asked. "Cause all this teasing and shit ain't working" he finished.

"When im ready, cause i know your ready. Im just not ready to give it back up, kay" i asked.

"You better be lucky i can wait for you" he said acting like he was mad.

"I know, its cause you love me" i smiled laying on his chest while he watched football again. This "Relationship" is going to be the death of me.

Im just typing just to type. Maybe i type too much... Hm. But anyway, what do you think about Malaya getting her memory back? Will it affect her badly or will things be better? What about the freak in her and Chris? Haha!! I need to go to sleep... But its not gone happen. LOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 8.1K 28
The Title Says It All ;) © COPYRIGHT 2012-2014
5.6K 231 35
I love story of two best friends that turn into a sad story
24.5K 666 35
All is fair in LOVE & WAR!!!
221K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA