Stalking My Wife(YN)

Galing kay winter9900

YN and Jordan Calloway have been married for 2 years. YN is a successful real estate agent and is very nice a... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
More Chapters
Chapter 34
ON HOLD
THE WAIT IS OVER

Chapter 19

3.9K 143 38
Galing kay winter9900

Jordan P.O.V.
I really fucked up. I don't know what's gotten into me. I kissed Angela because I thought Yn cheated on me, but I guess I was so fucking wrong. I have to try and get her back.

Angela-Jay come on forget about her. She doesn't want to be with you anymore.

I ran out the door to get to Yn. When I made it outside, I saw her sitting in her car crying her eyes out.

I knocked on the window and she was hesitant but she soon rolled it down.

Yn-(wiping her eyes) What?

Jordan-Baby I'm so sorry please let me make it up to you. I didn't mean to kiss her, I was mad and had so much anger built up.

Yn-(crying)So you're gonna believe her right off the back without even asking your own WIFE on the situation.

Jordan-I know how it sounds but I was just(gco)

Yn-If anyone can make you believe anything that involves your wife, then that means I'm not the one you're supposed to be with forever.

Jordan-You don't mean that.

Yn-(crying) Jordan I have given you chance after chance and you still make me feel like I'm not good enough.

Jordan-But we're not over Yn. What about Lucas? What about everything we've done together?(sheds a tear)

Yn-Lucas is gonna still see and be around you. But I don't want that bitch around him at all, because I swear Jordan I'm gonna kill her and you.

Jordan-Babe we're not doing this.

Yn-JORDAN!!! That's final, we are done!!

Jordan- I'm not signing the papers so you can hang that up.

Yn-Ok don't sign the papers but I'm not coming back to you!

Jordan-Yn what the fuck why are you being such a (gco)

Yn-A what? A Bitch? Is that what I am Jordan, a bitch?

Jordan-I wasn't gonna say that.

Yn-No you were and that's why we are done.

Jordan-Yn can we please just(gco)

Before I could do or say anything, the car pulled off and I was left there.

Yn P.O.V.

I couldn't take it anymore. This all started over some stupid bullshit. I never thought I would split with Jordan.    I just need to take things slow from now on.
Phone Starts Ringing
When I look at my phone I see that it's Chresanto.

Phone Convo:
Yn-Hello?

Chres-Hey just checking to see what's going on?

Yn-Umm everything is fine(fighting back tears)

Chres-Doesn't sound like it is.

Yn-Chres I can't even lie straight I'm not doing ok.

Chres-What time does Lucas get off of school?

I look at the time and it's noon.

Yn-He doesn't get off till 2:15 why?

Chres-Come over my house.

Yn-Umm why?

Chres-Don't worry it's ok.

Yn-Ok I'll see you later.

Chres-Alright bye.

Phone Convo over...
This should be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2:55 pm
When I pulled up to Chresanto's house I had to grab a tissue and wipe my face. I was crying the whole ride over here. Yeah I'm not supposed to cry over a boy, but that man had my heart and then some.

When I finished wiping my face, my eyes were still red but I didn't care at this point.

I walked up to the door slowly and steady. I knocked on the door but there was no answer.

I knocked on it again and again no answer. So, I opened the door because it was unlocked and Chresanto's car is still parked in the driveway so I know he's in here.

As I walked in I see nothing but a trail of rose petals leading to the kitchen. As I follow the path, I get anxious and more anxious to know what Chresanto is trying to do. When I made it to the kitchen, there was a beautiful buffet of food all over the table. It all looked so good.
As I was walking around eyeing all the good food, I see a note on the table with my name on it.

Reads Note:
Hey Yn all this food is for you I took the liberty in making all of this. Don't worry when Lucas gets off of school him and I are going over to the zoo and eat and have fun. In the mean time when you're finished here there's another note for you in the bathroom.

                 ~Chresanto

Note Over.....
Chresanto is so sweet, and there's so much food I don't know what to get first.

Jordan's P.O.V.
I've been trying to reach Yn for the past 15 minutes but it's no use. She must really be done with me. When I made my way back into my condo I see Angela with a sweet smile on her face.

Jordan-What're you happy about?

Angela-Umm there's something I gotta tell you...

Jordan-If it's bad news I don't wanna hear it. As you can see I've had a rough day.(plopped on the couch)

Angela-It's good depends on how you take it.

Jordan-Alright well you may as well tell me now.

Angela-Jay how do you feel about having a little Jay running around here?

I snapped my head towards her with a surprised face.

Jordan-Are you serious?

She nodded her head, and came closer to me on the couch.

Angela-Yeah... I'm pregnant.

Jordan-Congrats but umm how do I know it's mine?

Angela-You're the only one I've been with and sense you don't believe me we can take a test when the baby is born.

Jordan-Alright but just in case I'll support you until then.

Angela-Thanks Jay.(hugs Jordan)

I know y'all wondering why don't I tell her to get an abortion. Because it's not my position to make that decision it's hers and I'm not crossing that line.

Chresanto's P.O.V.
So right now Lucas and I are eating at ihop and talking while Yn is enjoying her relaxation day. The more she's being heartbroken by Jordan, the more I care for and want to show her what real love is. But, I have to be patient and give her time.

Lucas-Chresanto?

Chresanto-Yeah Luc?

Lucas-I had a weird dream but I don't know if it was real.

Chresanto-Really what was it about?

Lucas-That I was in my dad's car and I was looking through the window and saw you and him fighting. Then I see mommy and she got hit by my dad. Did that really happen?

I was shocked because I didn't even know Lucas was in the situation to begin with at the time.

Chresanto-Nah man you must've been in deep sleep. Your dad would never hurt your mom.

Lucas-Are you sure cause back at home I would hear them yell and argue and it made me scared.

I felt bad for the kid because I remember when I was in the position he was in when my parents would argue. hmm strange.

Chresanto-Well I'll tell you that they love you very much and whatever concern you have with your mom and dad, you should talk to your mom ok?

Lucas-Oo ok.

Chresanto-And if you want to be a strong man like me and your dad... You should never be scared of anything, one day there's gonna come a time where you have to protect your mom, and at that you need to be strong and brave for her ok?

Lucas-Alright. Thanks Chresanto.

Chresanto-No prob, now let's get back to my place to see your mom and tell her how your first day was.

Yn's P.O.V.

This bath Chresanto made is amazing I swear! I've been in here for the longest time, it feels so good. The note on it says that he thinks that I've been crying and depressed for a couple of weeks that he felt that I needed something to ease the pain. He's so sweet.

As seconds past I decided to head out to dry off and head to my guest room where the note said to go next and to my surprise everything was beautiful.

All these lights and the bed nicely pressed with some nice pajamas to lay.

I got dressed and layed down on my bed to read the next note.

Read Note:
Now that you have been fed and cleaned, it's time to rest until I get back so we can discuss and talk about whatever you want.
~Chresanto

I've never been this relaxed ever. Not even with Jordan was I ever this soothed. Chresanto is really incredible. I closed my eyes and fell fast asleep.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

63.6K 1.9K 18
Hey I'm amber. My older brother Levi and I had it pretty ruff growing up. Both our parents abandoned us, so we were going from foster home to foster...
103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
2.9K 52 6
*This is a Bakudeku story* I don't know how you you were told of the tale of Hades and Persephone but here is how I know it. Persephone the Godess of...
81.4K 51 2
By working with Agent Luke Hobbs, it was fate that she met Deckard Shaw but falling in love with him she had no control over. (Deckard Shaw Love Sto...